1133 users online (224 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #97

Continue posting here. I have been deleting a few rude uncalled for post the guilty know's who you are I will not be pming warning outs I will just be suspending posting privileges. I am not about to let a few posters disrupt this forum.

Thanks Windchime

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    Continue posting here. I have been deleting a few rude uncalled for post the guilty know's who you are I will not be pming warning outs I will just be suspending posting privileges. I am not about to let a few posters disrupt this forum.
    Thank you for that, WindChime ! We don't need all the scrapping on this site.

Thank you!!

Thanks windchime

thank you, all the bickering was giving me a headache.

Thanks, Windchime. You are the best.
    Tammie in Miami

Vini, Vidi, Velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

I'm glad you are on top of things, Windchime. I come on every day to see if there is new info, but don't usually have much to add. In all that time I have been impressed by how everyone is so polite and generous with one another. Until today. Reading the last thread, I felt anger and meanness on the thread where it never existed before. I do not believe the kidnapping theories - I think Caylee was killed intentionally by her mother - I also do not follow astrology as seriously as some- but I would not dare belittle someone else's theory and I think that's why we are here: To come up with different theories and try to get to the truth. Everyone's opinion has merit if it is respectful.
    Last edited by gitana1; 08-16-2008 at 08:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Good evening WindChime, glad to see ya! I just stayed clear of that thread. I stumbled upon it and left. Don't want to deal with the drama. I left a couple of PM's for you, hope your able to get to them this evening. I may have one more for you before the evening is through.

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Thank you!!
    where is my post?

Quote Originally Posted by marly56 View Post
    where is my post?
    Do it again!

where is my post?
    never mind.. so glad to be on a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I'm glad you are on top of things, Windchime. I come on every day to see if there is new info, but don't usually have much to add. In all that time I have been impressed by how everyone is so polite and generous with one another. Until today. Reading the last thread, I felt anger and meanness on the thread where it never existed before. I do not believe the kidnapping theories - I think Caylee was killed intentionally by her mother - I also do not follow astrology as seriously as some- but I would not dare belittle someone else's theory and I think that's why we are here: To come up with different theories and try to get to the truth. Everyone's opinion has merit if it is respectful.
    I completely agree, and also with your theory. I never have believed the kidnapping story, even from the first time I heard it because of Casey not reporting it to anybody. So that, unfortunately, probably means Caylee is no longer with us. I don't see her (probable) death as an accident either because of the same reason above ~ she didn't report it to anybody, or try to do something to save Caylee, like if she drowned in the pool. Casey doesn't strike me as somebody who would panic so saying she panicked after Caylee accidentally died doesn't seem plausible. I do believe there is something within the family that possibly made her do something horrible to Caylee to get back at her mother, or just because she didn't want her around any more inhibiting her new relationship with Tony or going out partying. MOO

never mind.. so glad to be on a new thread.
    You can go retrieve it and bring it over here!

In case anyone is till wondering, re the double jeopardy issue: Child neglect is not the same crime as murder, so double jeopardy should not apply. It is a crime on the same set of facts as murder would be, or almost the same set of facts, but it is a different crime. So, someone could be charged, for example, with voluntary manslaughter and assault and battery, at the same time.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast