Votes: 702 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

newtv

Reaction score
Website
eyewasmozart.typepad.com
I am curious if people think she is alive. (Caylee).
If this has already been polled forgive my inability to find such a poll.

Delete and accept my apologies.

No, because of all the lies, the family situation at the time, and the facts that have been made known to the public.

No, because of all the lies, the family situation at the time, and the facts that have been made known to the public.

I hope I'm mistaken, but I now share the same reasons, along with the family's lack of affect, lack of interest in searching or even associating with trusted missing children's orgs. Then there's the dogs responses and the pleas from LE.
:(
Poor little Caylee.

Very sadly I say no. Evidence and lies all point to her being gone from us.

I have not thought little Caylee was alive since the first few days of this case. And I am so angry at all of the lies!!!!

I voted NO because everyone knows that the more people you involve in conspiring to commit/cover up a crime, the more likely someone will talk. The only way to really keep a secret is not to tell/involve anyone.

I don't believe so, all the *sightings* have been false. If she is somehow still alive, she is not in this country....I have no proof, just MOO.

no and I pray she gets a decent burial if I am right and not left out there who knows where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304