Welcome Tony Padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. I have been reading all the lies and misconceptions in regards to myself, my uncle, and some of the facts regarding our involvment. I enrolled here to set some of these things straight if need be.

Yes it is. I have been reading all the lies and misconceptions in regards to myself, my uncle, and some of the facts regarding our involvment. I enrolled here to set some of these things straight if need be.

Welcome!

Please do!
Have you seen the pics of what was discovered today in what appears to be in the extended area of Jay Blanchard Park?

I will have to find the link to the pics. They are very large, clear pics.

Welcome to the forum... we are definitely all ears to hear what you have to say.

Tony, if this is really you, please keep an open mind here. There are many different views and opinions regarding this case. We welcome you and would love to hear what you have to say.

Well darn he didnt stick around long, maybe he will be back.

NP lalaw, for once I was on top of it. Plz mark it on your calendar...LOL

We are involved for one reason and one reason alone and that is to find this poor little girl Caylee. We (really I should say my Uncle) were sought out to get involved in this. We are not doing this for any money, fame or anything other then hoping to get a result as to finding Caylee and hopefully alive. No more no less!!! We have an opportunity to possibly provide an opportunity or an alternate resource of trying to find the whereabouts of Caylee. It's obvious that nothing has progressed in this case since she has been incarcerated. Remember that I am only the bondsman in this case. As far as sorting through the details and moving forward to get the result we so hope for that is Leonard's forte and trust me when I say that he is very good at what he does. But for some people like the username Halijah or something like that (please excuse the spelling if I got it wrong) to quote me as she did on this forum without ever once speaking to me and quoting me like I am some uneducated person is totally uncalled for. Every one of those facts she quoted are totally untrue. I have never spoken with anybody about any of this except for the 2 shows on Fox news.

I have PLENTY of questions for you!! Let's start with this:

OK Let me ask this: IF Casey is lying to protect Caylee...why? What good is it going to do her to lie? The Nanny had her before, never harmed her, and she obviously didn't leave any note or any indication she was going to ask for ransom of any kind. She did not call to indicate she was asking Casey to lie or she would harm her. So WHY? What reason does Casey have to say this is to protect Caylee?

We already know there were no ransom demands via notes, calls, or anything from this "Nanny" or people who could have Caylee. Casey has stated she watched her for a year and a half which would indicate there was no sign of abuse of the child. No reason to think the person would harm her then.

This goes to show that Casey's lies are self-serving and not going towards protecting Caylee from some unknown kidnapper.

I thought they were traveling to Orlando this weekend?

VB

I have not seen the pictures. No this is not a publicity stunt. Again we (again I should say Leonard) were asked to get involved in this. We have been promised nothing and expect nothing. Not very many people have the ability to get Casey out of jail and try to get the most important details of this case direct from the mouth of the mother. Leonard has these abilities and trust me when I say he is a good person to possibly get this information out of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer