Hurricane/effect on case

pregodego2

Inactive
Reaction score
If this disasterous hurrican hits, do you think it will have on effect on the case?

My first thought was that we could lose evidence.

My second thought was, as horribly sad as it is, that if we were looking for a body then it might wash up.

My third thought was hang casey out there and see if she'll talk then.

If this disasterous hurrican hits, do you think it will have on effect on the case?

My second thought was, as horribly sad as it is, that if we were looking for a body then it might wash up.

My thrid thought was hang casey out there and see if she'll talk then.

Great question.

I was thinking about this since yesterday when Gov.Crist called a state of emergancy. Quite possibly it will delay Casey's release on bond, and in the words of MS, that's a good thing.

My third thought was hang casey out there and see if she'll talk then.

You summed everything I am thinking to a T. IDK hopefully evidence is not lost. I say leave Casey in the woods during the storm..and just see what happeneds LOL.

Me and my family are to fly into Orlando this Wed. to go to Disney... Don't know if that will be happening with Faye coming along. Gosh a part of me was thinking of taking a detour down by the media circus to see what was going on. My DH even said "we'll have some downtime, do you want to drive by?" LOL

I hope the storm doesn't hit Florida... Especially because of losing evidence in this case. So many parallels with the Laci Peterson case though. Remember when that nasty storm in CA caused her body to wash up? Yikes.

Me and my family are to fly into Orlando this Wed. to go to Disney... Don't know if that will be happening with Faye coming along. Gosh a part of me was thinking of taking a detour down by the media circus to see what was going on. My DH even said "we'll have some downtime, do you want to drive by?" LOL

I hope the storm doesn't hit Florida... Especially because of losing evidence in this case. So many parallels with the Laci Peterson case though. Remember when that nasty storm in CA caused her body to wash up? Yikes.

That was my thoughts too, the storm in the Laci Peterson case cause her and Conner to wash up, so maybe this storm coming is a good thing. You just never know.

Well then that's giving me even more hope...although i wish it wasn't exactly what we're hoping to show up :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back