1039 users online (223 members and 816 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 102
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,108

    Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)

    Dear Webleuths Members,

    We will continue the Padilla thread here.

    I have been in contact with Mr. Padilla and yes, he is the "real" Tony Padilla. See post #4 for more details.

    Our poor moderators have had about 12 minutes sleep since yesterday because they stayed up to monitor the Padilla thread.

    Just a friendly warning;

    We are not in the mood for any rude, nasty, sarcastic, posts or anything else that goes against our TOS.

    Disagree? YES. Of course. But there is no need to be a jerk about it.

    To the vast majority of Websleuths members who are wonderful and mature...THANK YOU.

    Remember, Tony Padilla, The Anthony's, the members of Websleuths, and all who know of this case want one thing, we want to bring Caylee home safely. We are all on the same page. With our "sameness" we should be able to get along just fine

    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,799
    Thanks Tricia. Can you verify that Tony Padilla posting here is the real Tony Padilla? TIA.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,910
    Brought this over from the previous thread

    We are involved for one reason and one reason alone and that is to find this poor little girl Caylee. We (really I should say my Uncle) were sought out to get involved in this. We are not doing this for any money, fame or anything other then hoping to get a result as to finding Caylee and hopefully alive. No more no less!!! We have an opportunity to possibly provide an opportunity or an alternate resource of trying to find the whereabouts of Caylee. It's obvious that nothing has progressed in this case since she has been incarcerated. Remember that I am only the bondsman in this case. As far as sorting through the details and moving forward to get the result we so hope for that is Leonard's forte and trust me when I say that he is very good at what he does. But for some people like the username Halijah or something like that (please excuse the spelling if I got it wrong) to quote me as she did on this forum without ever once speaking to me and quoting me like I am some uneducated person is totally uncalled for. Every one of those facts she quoted are totally untrue. I have never spoken with anybody about any of this except for the 2 shows on Fox news.
    Tony Padilla,

    I was the one that posted that. I found it on another forum. I posted it and never said that I believed it. I just wanted to see if any other websleuther believed it. I am basically new here. Here is the link I found it at. Its on a blog over there. http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

    I am TRULY sorry that the post hurt your feelings, that is not what I intended to do. I didn't want to hurt anyone with it. I just found it interesting that someone claimed to have talked to you. And I also posted it because I have been saying since day one that I thought Casey had a drug problem and the poster claiming to have talked to you confirmed that. I am sorry and I hope that I didn't offend you, it wasn't my intention to! Please forgive me. And thank you for talking to us at websleuths! I am hoping and praying that Leonard will get Casey to talk and tell us where her beautiful daughter is!

    Wanted to add that I wasn't the only one that posted this. This was posted HOURS before I posted mine. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=69049&page=12

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,108
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Thanks Tricia. Can you verify that Tony Padilla posting here is the real Tony Padilla? TIA.
    YES. I can say with 100 percent certainty this is the "real" Tony Padilla.

    I just got off the phone with him. Very nice and sincere person.

    The reason Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths is because he "investigated" the site and like the fact that it wasn't a flame throwing name calling site.

    Mr.Padilla said he felt very good about last night's "Chat."

    He said that he will try and come back on later tonight if he can.

    The thing I would ask you is to please not P.M. him or ask him to join any friendship groups. He would like to come on here and strictly post on the threads.

    There are only a small number of posters who don't understand why we are unforgiving if you will about posting anything of a rude or name calling nature.

    The fact that Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths out of all the other sites to come on and take the heat speaks volumes about our members and their behavior.

    This is why we are so strict.

    Post away and lets hope Mr. Padilla has time to come back soon.

    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    As many of you will recall, we had a great resource in Midnite during the Laci trial. I am not equating Tony's role in this with Midnite's expertise, but it was a great question and answer type thread and Midnite was nice enough to come and answer our inquiries. He/she did not get into a lot of our emotional type rantings, but rather answered our specific questions with patience.
    I would love to have Tony Padilla as a resource.The fact that he felt good about last night's Q&A is encouraging.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    YES. I can say with 100 percent certainty this is the "real" Tony Padilla.

    I just got off the phone with him. Very nice and sincere person.

    The reason Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths is because he "investigated" the site and like the fact that it wasn't a flame throwing name calling site.

    Mr.Padilla said he felt very good about last night's "Chat."

    He said that he will try and come back on later tonight if he can.

    The thing I would ask you is to please not P.M. him or ask him to join any friendship groups. He would like to come on here and strictly post on the threads.

    There are only a small number of posters who don't understand why we are unforgiving if you will about posting anything of a rude or name calling nature.

    The fact that Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths out of all the other sites to come on and take the heat speaks volumes about our members and their behavior.

    This is why we are so strict.

    Post away and lets hope Mr. Padilla has time to come back soon.

    Tricia
    Thank you Tricia, we wouldn't be here without you! You are a wonderful person for giving us a place where people share a common interest. God Bless!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387
    Quote Originally Posted by NighTillDawn View Post
    Thank you Tricia, we wouldn't be here without you! You are a wonderful person for giving us a place where people share a common interest. God Bless!
    Thanks Tricia, and thanks Tony.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,799
    Thank you so much Tricia! I always feel a bit silly having a discussion with someone when I don't know who they really are. I didn't see last night's "interesting" convo. Sounds like it was one of those get out the popcorn and sit back, stay out of it, and watch things. It was all cleaned up before I came along.

    I hope Mr Padilla does come back and understands that our opinions are a good representation of how the general public feels. If anything, WS could give him a heads up on what he's going to face in the real world. And I hope our observations give him some food for thought.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,057
    And thanks to the moderators who keep a really good on things.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    110
    Well, I for one think that if anyone can get through to her it is people who are used to dealing with people like her, are not in LE, and are in a sense helping her in some way shape or form.

    If they are going to be with her 24-7 that will allow for a relationship to develop where she may end up talking.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    I'll start with a question in case he returns tonight.

    1. Is it unusual for you to have such specific terms when you bond someone out of jail? What I mean is, I know there are general terms regarding jumping bail and the court ordered conditions, but it seems that you all going to be nearby her physically 24/7. Is that uncommon? I read also that you do a lot of high risk bails, is that true and if so is this more along the lines of how high risk bails are handled?

    2. In your opinion, how likely is that she will be released on bond?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,399

    Consider a special thread?

    This would be for specific questions we would post for Mr. Padillo, and perhaps for the key points we all agree are authentic in the case.

    Now, I am not an expert in how to run a wonderful site like this, and would defer to the mods on how this would be done, and structured. I do think the questions and facts posted should be short, to the point, and if more info might be helpful that we provide links...

    Just a thought, and my feelings won't be hurt if this is an impractical idea.

    I have plenty of these, and my kids used to call them "Mom's little lead balloons"!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,799
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousmind View Post
    Well, I for one think that if anyone can get through to her it is people who are used to dealing with people like her, are not in LE, and are in a sense helping her in some way shape or form.

    If they are going to be with her 24-7 that will allow for a relationship to develop where she may end up talking.
    The problem I have with this is all the things that could go wrong while they are, IMO, playing a game, whatever the Padillas intentions are "good or bad".

    We have to remember what Bounty Hunter Padilla has already stated regarding what his beliefs are. He stated that he believes the kidnapping story and that's the angle he's going with. Is he going to see or even look for another angle here? If he does, will he report it to LE if it proves his theory of the kidnappers are incorrect?

    I think it's too risky to let Casey out. Especially given the unlikelyhood that she will tell the truth to anyone.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Planet Earth
    Posts
    229
    To Tony Padilla:

    I would like to know if the Caylee Anthony case will be a future episode on the show you and your Uncle star in on National Geographic Channel series 'Bounty Hunters'?

    Will your next episode:

    Bounty Hunters

    Next Airing Next Airing Next Airing Next Airing Wed Aug 20 3A



    source: http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...-2109/Overview

    make mention of the case?

    Thank you for your response.
    All my own humble opinion.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    This would be for specific questions we would post for Mr. Padillo, and perhaps for the key points we all agree are authentic in the case.

    Now, I am not an expert in how to run a wonderful site like this, and would defer to the mods on how this would be done, and structured. I do think the questions and facts posted should be short, to the point, and if more info might be helpful that we provide links...

    Just a thought, and my feelings won't be hurt if this is an impractical idea.

    I have plenty of these, and my kids used to call them "Mom's little lead balloons"!
    You have described pretty much how it was done with Midnite during laci. We would post our question as I have done above. there would be very little, if any discussion in between so that Midnite could easily find our questions. he would come on at night and answer all of our questions. he did not post anywhere else on the board only on his dedicated thread. those that wanted to ask or read were welcome to. He never got into any kind of debate but would certainly address opposing view type questions. We didn't have to wade through a lot of opinions unless they were a part of a question. Not everyone agreed with Midnite and they were welcome to question his answers with additional questions. There were no real rules beyond TOS, Midnite just ignored anything that was not along the lines of what we were trying to do. We all policed ourselves pretty well and IIRC, the mods didn't have to monitor too much.
    It was a wonderful resource.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Tony Padilla Questions
    By reeseeva in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:27 PM
  2. Tony Padilla part 2
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1135
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:40 AM
  3. Tony Padilla Q&A
    By nobull in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 936
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 10:03 PM
  4. Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 626
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:26 AM
  5. Welcome Tony Padilla
    By JustJax in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 01:01 PM

Tags for this Thread