Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Webleuths Members,

We will continue the Padilla thread here.

I have been in contact with Mr. Padilla and yes, he is the "real" Tony Padilla. See post #4 for more details.

Our poor moderators have had about 12 minutes sleep since yesterday because they stayed up to monitor the Padilla thread.

Just a friendly warning;

We are not in the mood for any rude, nasty, sarcastic, posts or anything else that goes against our TOS.

Disagree? YES. Of course. But there is no need to be a jerk about it.

To the vast majority of Websleuths members who are wonderful and mature...THANK YOU.

Remember, Tony Padilla, The Anthony's, the members of Websleuths, and all who know of this case want one thing, we want to bring Caylee home safely. We are all on the same page. With our "sameness" we should be able to get along just fine:)

Tricia

Thanks Tricia. Can you verify that Tony Padilla posting here is the real Tony Padilla? TIA.

Brought this over from the previous thread

We are involved for one reason and one reason alone and that is to find this poor little girl Caylee. We (really I should say my Uncle) were sought out to get involved in this. We are not doing this for any money, fame or anything other then hoping to get a result as to finding Caylee and hopefully alive. No more no less!!! We have an opportunity to possibly provide an opportunity or an alternate resource of trying to find the whereabouts of Caylee. It's obvious that nothing has progressed in this case since she has been incarcerated. Remember that I am only the bondsman in this case. As far as sorting through the details and moving forward to get the result we so hope for that is Leonard's forte and trust me when I say that he is very good at what he does. But for some people like the username Halijah or something like that (please excuse the spelling if I got it wrong) to quote me as she did on this forum without ever once speaking to me and quoting me like I am some uneducated person is totally uncalled for. Every one of those facts she quoted are totally untrue. I have never spoken with anybody about any of this except for the 2 shows on Fox news.

Tony Padilla,

I was the one that posted that. I found it on another forum. I posted it and never said that I believed it. I just wanted to see if any other websleuther believed it. I am basically new here. Here is the link I found it at. Its on a blog over there. http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

I am TRULY sorry that the post hurt your feelings, that is not what I intended to do. I didn't want to hurt anyone with it. I just found it interesting that someone claimed to have talked to you. And I also posted it because I have been saying since day one that I thought Casey had a drug problem and the poster claiming to have talked to you confirmed that. I am sorry and I hope that I didn't offend you, it wasn't my intention to! Please forgive me. And thank you for talking to us at websleuths! I am hoping and praying that Leonard will get Casey to talk and tell us where her beautiful daughter is!

Wanted to add that I wasn't the only one that posted this. This was posted HOURS before I posted mine. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69049&page=12

Thanks Tricia. Can you verify that Tony Padilla posting here is the real Tony Padilla? TIA.

YES. I can say with 100 percent certainty this is the "real" Tony Padilla.

I just got off the phone with him. Very nice and sincere person.

The reason Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths is because he "investigated" the site and like the fact that it wasn't a flame throwing name calling site.

Mr.Padilla said he felt very good about last night's "Chat."

He said that he will try and come back on later tonight if he can.

The thing I would ask you is to please not P.M. him or ask him to join any friendship groups. He would like to come on here and strictly post on the threads.

There are only a small number of posters who don't understand why we are unforgiving if you will about posting anything of a rude or name calling nature.

The fact that Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths out of all the other sites to come on and take the heat speaks volumes about our members and their behavior.

This is why we are so strict.

Post away and lets hope Mr. Padilla has time to come back soon.

Tricia

As many of you will recall, we had a great resource in Midnite during the Laci trial. I am not equating Tony's role in this with Midnite's expertise, but it was a great question and answer type thread and Midnite was nice enough to come and answer our inquiries. He/she did not get into a lot of our emotional type rantings, but rather answered our specific questions with patience.
I would love to have Tony Padilla as a resource.The fact that he felt good about last night's Q&A is encouraging.

YES. I can say with 100 percent certainty this is the "real" Tony Padilla.

I just got off the phone with him. Very nice and sincere person.

The reason Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths is because he "investigated" the site and like the fact that it wasn't a flame throwing name calling site.

Mr.Padilla said he felt very good about last night's "Chat."

He said that he will try and come back on later tonight if he can.

The thing I would ask you is to please not P.M. him or ask him to join any friendship groups. He would like to come on here and strictly post on the threads.

There are only a small number of posters who don't understand why we are unforgiving if you will about posting anything of a rude or name calling nature.

The fact that Mr. Padilla chose Websleuths out of all the other sites to come on and take the heat speaks volumes about our members and their behavior.

This is why we are so strict.

Post away and lets hope Mr. Padilla has time to come back soon.

Tricia

Thank you Tricia, we wouldn't be here without you! You are a wonderful person for giving us a place where people share a common interest. God Bless!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you Tricia, we wouldn't be here without you! You are a wonderful person for giving us a place where people share a common interest. God Bless!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Tricia, and thanks Tony.

Thank you so much Tricia! I always feel a bit silly having a discussion with someone when I don't know who they really are. I didn't see last night's "interesting" convo. Sounds like it was one of those get out the popcorn and sit back, stay out of it, and watch things. It was all cleaned up before I came along.

I hope Mr Padilla does come back and understands that our opinions are a good representation of how the general public feels. If anything, WS could give him a heads up on what he's going to face in the real world. And I hope our observations give him some food for thought.

Well, I for one think that if anyone can get through to her it is people who are used to dealing with people like her, are not in LE, and are in a sense helping her in some way shape or form.

If they are going to be with her 24-7 that will allow for a relationship to develop where she may end up talking.

I'll start with a question in case he returns tonight.

1. Is it unusual for you to have such specific terms when you bond someone out of jail? What I mean is, I know there are general terms regarding jumping bail and the court ordered conditions, but it seems that you all going to be nearby her physically 24/7. Is that uncommon? I read also that you do a lot of high risk bails, is that true and if so is this more along the lines of how high risk bails are handled?

2. In your opinion, how likely is that she will be released on bond?

This would be for specific questions we would post for Mr. Padillo, and perhaps for the key points we all agree are authentic in the case.

Now, I am not an expert in how to run a wonderful site like this, and would defer to the mods on how this would be done, and structured. I do think the questions and facts posted should be short, to the point, and if more info might be helpful that we provide links...

Just a thought, and my feelings won't be hurt if this is an impractical idea.

I have plenty of these, and my kids used to call them "Mom's little lead balloons"!

Well, I for one think that if anyone can get through to her it is people who are used to dealing with people like her, are not in LE, and are in a sense helping her in some way shape or form.

If they are going to be with her 24-7 that will allow for a relationship to develop where she may end up talking.

The problem I have with this is all the things that could go wrong while they are, IMO, playing a game, whatever the Padillas intentions are "good or bad".

We have to remember what Bounty Hunter Padilla has already stated regarding what his beliefs are. He stated that he believes the kidnapping story and that's the angle he's going with. Is he going to see or even look for another angle here? If he does, will he report it to LE if it proves his theory of the kidnappers are incorrect?

I think it's too risky to let Casey out. Especially given the unlikelyhood that she will tell the truth to anyone.

To Tony Padilla:

I would like to know if the Caylee Anthony case will be a future episode on the show you and your Uncle star in on National Geographic Channel series 'Bounty Hunters'?

Will your next episode:

Bounty Hunters

Next Airing Next Airing Next Airing Next Airing Wed Aug 20 3A

2109_bounty-hunters-1_05320299.jpg

source: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/bounty-hunters-2109/Overview

make mention of the case?

Thank you for your response.

This would be for specific questions we would post for Mr. Padillo, and perhaps for the key points we all agree are authentic in the case.

Now, I am not an expert in how to run a wonderful site like this, and would defer to the mods on how this would be done, and structured. I do think the questions and facts posted should be short, to the point, and if more info might be helpful that we provide links...

Just a thought, and my feelings won't be hurt if this is an impractical idea.

I have plenty of these, and my kids used to call them "Mom's little lead balloons"!
You have described pretty much how it was done with Midnite during laci. We would post our question as I have done above. there would be very little, if any discussion in between so that Midnite could easily find our questions. he would come on at night and answer all of our questions. he did not post anywhere else on the board only on his dedicated thread. those that wanted to ask or read were welcome to. He never got into any kind of debate but would certainly address opposing view type questions. We didn't have to wade through a lot of opinions unless they were a part of a question. Not everyone agreed with Midnite and they were welcome to question his answers with additional questions. There were no real rules beyond TOS, Midnite just ignored anything that was not along the lines of what we were trying to do. We all policed ourselves pretty well and IIRC, the mods didn't have to monitor too much.
It was a wonderful resource.

To Tony Padilla:

Your Uncle stated (in one interview) that he is not an agent of law enforcement and would not be getting information from Casey and turning it over to LE. Isn't that in conflict with the stated purpose of getting info from Casey?

What will your Uncle do with the information that he may get from Casey?

Thanks for your response.

All the people reading about this case,know about this case,discussing this case.

All want the same thing...
For Caylee who never hurt anyone
to come home safe & sound.

Just as an accident can happen to forever change your life,so can an incident .The timing of Caylee going missing does bother me.
She was safe within the Anthony home,She is removed for whatever reason and goes missing.
That is the issue for me.
Why then?

To Tony Padilla:

Your Uncle stated (in one interview) that he is not an agent of law enforcement and would not be getting information from Casey and turning it over to LE. Isn't that in conflict with the stated purpose of getting info from Casey?

Great question. I would love to know that answer myself.

Mr. Padilla,

I think that your appearance here is great, as you can answer many questions that many of us have about your involvement, regardless of whether or not we agree with what you are doing. I would like to respectfully ask you a couple of questions.

I went to a law seminar with a long-time, well respected judge in my district. He and I talked at length about this case and your involvement. He stated that he thought it was a very bad idea for you to get involved because he believes, regardless of Casey agreeing to any bond conditions that you set, that she will create "a mess of problems" for you by claiming false imprisonment and sexual battery. This was regarding your statement of having her under your watch 24/7 and being in the same room with her.

We all know that Casey has lied to friends, family members, and LE. She should be smart enough to know that a rape accusation would require evidence. The Florida sexual battery statute can be viewed here: http://law.justia.com/florida/codes/TitleXLVI/ch0794.html Does this concern you at all?

Also, I would like to ask if you have spoken to the family about your proposed conditions of the bond? Have they agreed to let you stay in the home with them? If they will not agree to your conditions for Casey, do you have an alternate "home" for her?

Casey is a high profile suspect. If you plan on hiding her, have you considered that it is likely that reporters, etc will be following you from the courthouse? This is just my opinion, but it seems there are many people that are very angry with Casey and may want to cause her harm. Have you considered that she may be located and killed?

Respectfully submitted,

MH

To Tony Padilla:

Dear Mr. Padilla, I sincerely appreciate the respect you have shown to everyone here at Websleuths by agreeing to answer our questions and will give you the same respect in return.

My questions expand a little on the original question posted above by awakening2lite.

- If during the course of your group's investigation in the search for Caylee Anthony you discover that she was killed either accidentally or purposely by Casey Anthony will you share that information with LE?

- Furthermore, if you find out the location of little Caylee's body if she is deceased will you share that information with LE so she can receive a proper burial?

I hope with all my heart that you are able to find little Caylee and bring her home alive, but personally believe it is unlikely and hope you prove me wrong. Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to express our questions and concerns.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back