Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 368
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,384

    Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

    Continue general discussions here.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,588
    For all those living in Florida, I would like to send "Safe Wishes" to you as we prepare for this hurricane. I would also like to offer up a prayer that if Caylee is alive, that wherever she is, she will be safe and sound through this storm.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    1,083
    Definitely wishing all of those living in FL to stay safe through Fay.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,294
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaKatz View Post
    For all those living in Florida, I would like to send "Safe Wishes" to you as we prepare for this hurricane. I would also like to offer up a prayer that if Caylee is alive, that wherever she is, she will be safe and sound through this storm.
    And I'm praying it stays clear of the Orlando area so that no potential, as yet unfound, evidence is disturbed.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    271
    Is it remotely possible that Caylee was "taken" from Casey on June 16th? Maybe for some unpaid debt or some other kind of leverage? Could that be why the flurry of phone calls that day? Someone took her and Casey thought she'd call her family and get help. Then, not reaching anyone, she had time to think and decided it would look better for her if she just claimed kidnapping. That would explain the Anthony's saying she is in danger if they spill the beans. I just think there might be tiny bits of every lie that is based around some true detail. For instance, she said she worked at Universal. She didn't, so that was a lie, but she did work there a couple of years ago, so there is a hint of truth to what she says.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    And I'm praying it stays clear of the Orlando area so that no potential, as yet unfound, evidence is disturbed.
    Florida also has my prayers for the hurricane, on another note.. wasn't Lacy and her baby washed ashore after a storm?


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,185
    Wait did we talk about the pink backback and BIG BLACK DUFFEL BAG found in the woods?

    link: http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Pink%20Backpack.jpg


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14

    Intervals

    First time poster, love the boards!

    Has anyone else noticed that things seem to happen in 6-7 day intervals, in this case? I may just be noticing selectively, but what comes to mind is this:

    2nd - Last day Tony said he saw Caylee
    9th - Initial "last day" Casey claimed to have seen her
    15th/16th - Actual last day Caylee can be accounted for
    -----

    Then, starting on the 17th, the 7-day span starting day changes, but still stays at around 6-7 days:

    17th - Shovel/backing into garage
    24th - Gas can theft
    30th - Car is towed [okay, this really isn't within their control, so I know it doesn't technically count]
    July 6/7 - Anything here? I have lost track now
    July 15th - Gma calls 911

    May be a kooky theory, but does anything happen in intervals like that, which might explain? Perhaps a weekend drinking binges followed by "manic Mondays" in which bad decisions were made... something? If this theory has already been posited, please ignore - it's a lot of info to wade through!


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,057
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    And I'm praying it stays clear of the Orlando area so that no potential, as yet unfound, evidence is disturbed.
    I'm hoping it fizzles over Cuba.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,294
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJoni View Post
    Florida also has my prayers for the hurricane, on another note.. wasn't Lacy and her baby washed ashore after a storm?
    Nothing like a hurricane though!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vegas...is it showing?
    Posts
    397
    This is from a little while ago, but i didn't have posting access yet when i read it and researched it.

    There was a guy on Casey's page, he was from New York. Im almost positive that she wrote him while Caylee was missing and commented "i will call you soon". I found the song on his page a little odd considering the situation now happening and i looked up the words. It was quite disturbing considering the case at hand.

    Now that casey's myspace is private, i can't find the guy's page anymore. Anyone know who and what im talking about or have a link to his page - his isn't private.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vegas...is it showing?
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by lawlady84 View Post
    Wait did we talk about the pink backback and BIG BLACK DUFFEL BAG found in the woods?

    link: http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Pink%20Backpack.jpg
    It's been getting discussed in a few different threads. IIRC, seems some sleuthers are the ones that found this and called LE. The news said the police are taking it skeptically as they don't feel it is connected to the case. Im sure, either way, they want to take it all in and test it for anything. It could end up being a whole other case.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by newuser View Post
    Is it remotely possible that Caylee was "taken" from Casey on June 16th? Maybe for some unpaid debt or some other kind of leverage? Could that be why the flurry of phone calls that day? Someone took her and Casey thought she'd call her family and get help. Then, not reaching anyone, she had time to think and decided it would look better for her if she just claimed kidnapping. That would explain the Anthony's saying she is in danger if they spill the beans. I just think there might be tiny bits of every lie that is based around some true detail. For instance, she said she worked at Universal. She didn't, so that was a lie, but she did work there a couple of years ago, so there is a hint of truth to what she says.
    I would like to believe such a scenario, but I keep going back to one thing.
    The cadaver dogs.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,294
    Quote Originally Posted by newuser View Post
    Is it remotely possible that Caylee was "taken" from Casey on June 16th? Maybe for some unpaid debt or some other kind of leverage? Could that be why the flurry of phone calls that day? Someone took her and Casey thought she'd call her family and get help. Then, not reaching anyone, she had time to think and decided it would look better for her if she just claimed kidnapping. That would explain the Anthony's saying she is in danger if they spill the beans. I just think there might be tiny bits of every lie that is based around some true detail. For instance, she said she worked at Universal. She didn't, so that was a lie, but she did work there a couple of years ago, so there is a hint of truth to what she says.
    I too think there's a little bit of truth in the lies, but sadly I don't think Caylee is alive. As for the Anthony's saying she's in danger, that could have come from Casey and not be the truth. Maybe there is some truth though in "Zanny took Caylee" with "Zanny" not being a person but the street-name for a drug. MOO


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14
    I agree, Panthera - I was wondering why nobody was looking more closely at "the beach", given that so much of the other stuff contains a kernel of truth, and she said Zanny took Caylee to the beach.


Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #71
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 355
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 02:58 AM
  2. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 542
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:03 PM
  3. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #44
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 381
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 06:34 PM
  4. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 364
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 12:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •