2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

coltsgal

#1 Colts Fan
Reaction score
I saw a little discussion regarding these photos on the Padilla thread, however I am wondering what has come of this so far?

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

Do we have a confirmation that these are Casey's belongings? Where did LE get this tip from to search this area (which I think is Jay Blanchard Park, right?)

I was searching for a thread regarding this, and surprisingly couldn't find one. Can anyone give me any info on this? What time was all this discovered yesterday?

I saw it mentioned online at around 3:00 CST yesterday. I've been looking for some confirmation as to if they are Casey's clothes, but haven't heard anything. Judging by the style of these clothes, I don't think that they belong to Casey. I think they look like something a homeless person left. Did anyone hear if they called the dogs in to see if the clothes smelled like "pizza"?

on Fox earlier they had an interview outside the Anthony house reporter said LE is saying they have no reason to believe those items belonged to Casey or Caylee

Fox News reporting that "a group of Internet Bloggers conducting their very own search for little Caylee found a book bag & some child's clothing" -- who are they!!!

Fox News reporting that "a group of Internet Bloggers conducting their very own search for little Caylee found a book bag & some child's clothing" -- who are they!!!
I saw a quick video of them last night showing them around the wooded area. they just seems like regualr folk that went out there and started looking.

I know LE took some clothes, but I thought someone said last night in another thread that it was really a dead end. Not sure though.

This is quoted from the "Photos Only - No Discussion" Thread:

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

August 17 Photos of Search Findings

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before (because I was busy with my life for the last 24 hours and haven't had time to read everything), but ........ are ALL of the photos at this link of items that were found together, in one pile? Or, did searchers/finders take photos of everything in the area that they found?
Thanks!

Selma

I saw a quick video of them last night showing them around the wooded area. they just seems like regualr folk that went out there and started looking.

I know LE took some clothes, but I thought someone said last night in another thread that it was really a dead end. Not sure though.

My thoughts are....... anyone can find a pile of clothing and stuff in any forest preserve. People dump or leave things all the time. That's why I asked if the items found were in one pile or just random stuff found during a romp in the woods.

The thing is, that little pink childs' dress can either be EASILY identified as belonging to Caylee - or not. On the other hand, maybe it could belong to another missing baby......... or the jeans to another missing adult woman.

I hope something comes of it. I just think that we'd already know if these items pertained to THIS case.

ETA: On yet ANOTHER hand, if the dress belonged to Caylee, none of the Anthony family members would admit it, if they seek to protect Casey --- right? It would have to be determined ala DNA. Bummer.

If the items appear to match the last known articles/accessories that Caylee was last wearing, why wouldn't LE bring in the cadaver dog(s). I should think they would either alert to Caylee's scent or decomp.

If the items appear to match the last known articles/accessories that Caylee was last wearing, why wouldn't LE bring in the cadaver dog(s). I should think they would either alert to Caylee's scent or decomp.

We don't know what LE is doing with the collected articles from the forest preserve, but we do know that this isn't the only case (sadly and hardly!) they're working on, so nobody can expect action and results inside of 24 hours. I don't believe that LE is inspired by publicity. I believe they do their job the same as the rest of us, day to day.

The people searching for Caylee are bloggers from the My Fox Orlando area blog. A group of them have gotten together and have been searching. I wish more people in Orando would get out and search since the family doesn't seem to be doing it or gathering up community spirit to do it. Today they found 2 colorful book bags and some more clothing that they are hopeful is meaningful and have turned it over to LE. I read the stuff that was found yesterday LE doesn't much stock into belonging to this case.

Like I said in the discussion thread, this is probably exaggerating, but I croppet one of the pictures where I saw what could be
PicturesforJessica006.jpg
a maggot on something blue, just to the left of the pink article, and the pink article looks like it has a blood stain.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/copperbarrow/PicturesforJessica006.jpg

I just noticed josephjordan posted new pics from today at the above link at the top of this thread....including a gas can found? Is this being discussed anywhere? If so, I can't find it. Please provide a link.

PS- Kudos to you josephjordan!

I believe that these are the blog posters from Fox or the Orlando Sentinel who organized and sent some folks out. Sigh.

Like I said in the discussion thread, this is probably exaggerating, but I croppet one of the pictures where I saw what could be
PicturesforJessica006.jpg
a maggot on something blue, just to the left of the pink article, and the pink article looks like it has a blood stain.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/copperbarrow/PicturesforJessica006.jpg

To be fair, that could be a red dirt stain. I live in an area with bright orange soil and it makes an "iron rust" stain that looks like blood. If I put a pink tent out in my backyard for a few days with rain, it would have a similar mud stain.

We don't have red clay like in Tennessee, ThoughtFox =) Wish we did...used to have a bunch of fun as a kid when it rained in NC.

Mom and I were looking at pictures of the tank top...and the horizontal stain looks as if it could be blood transfer from carrying (hate to say it) Caylee. Mom brought up that the brown tinge on the white trim of the tank looks like dried blood, and I agree.

(OT: Mom, stop lurking and start posting! You have wonderful ideas.)

If that gas can found has Casey's prints anywhere on it, Papa George is gonna be in trouble too!
Also, got to be DNA on the inside of the clothes and in the folds not exposed to the elements! I just wonder if these clothes belonged to Casey and little Caylee.
I am excited by the weekend finds! Especially the gas can! G'pa could have bought another new one! Maybe he still had one he found in the car as there was only 1 found this weekend!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back