Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HEY ALL, IT'S WEDNESDAY NIGHT 11:11 PM MOUNTAIN TIME. TONY IS ON THE BOARD. HE IS WRITING UP A COMMENT ON HIS SUPPORT THREAD. HE WILL ALSO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THAT THREAD. NOT THIS ONE. NOT TONIGHT, HERE IS THE LINK TO THE PAGE HE IS ON.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69676&page=5

Since Tony was so willing last night to try and answer members questions I have started this thread and will make it a sticky. DUE TO THE ACTIONS OF A FEW MEMBERS LAST NIGHT I WILL ONLY POST THIS ONCE. ANYONE THAT POST A RUDE/TRACKY POST DIRECTED AT MR. PADILLA WILL HAVE THEIR POSTING PRIVILEGES SUSPENED. WE WILL HAVE RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER HERE AT WS AND THE ONE'S THAT FEEL THIS RULE DOESN'T APPLY TO THEM WILL NO LONGER BE WELCOME AT WS. WE UNDERSTAND THAT FROM TIME TO TIME ONE'S EMOTIONS MY GET IN THEIR WAY OF POSTING. THERE IS TO BE NO DISCUSSION ON THIS THREAD,THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR MEMBERS WHO WANT TO POST A QUESTION FOR MR.PADILLA ANYONE VIOLATING THE RULES KNOW'S WHAT THE OUT COME IS GOING TO BE. I WANT EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND WE DO NOT ENJOY BEING THE BAD GUY BUT THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET ACROSS TO SOME. WS IS NOT A FREE FOR ALL FIGHT FEST WE DO NOT ALLOW OUR MEMBERS TO BE ATTACK NOR BULLIED. WE WANT TO THANK ALL OUR WONDERFUL MEMBERS WS WOULD NOT BE WHAT IT IS TODAY WITHOUT YOU ALL. PLEASE FOR GENERAL DISCUSSION USE THE THREAD "WELCOME TONY PADILLA (YES THIS IS THE REAL TONY P) THANK YOU.
SINCERELY,
WINDCHIME AND STAFF...

What if Casey kills herself after being released on bond?

1. If the family is not a part of her release, as it seems from what I've heard, can they sue you and prove you are partially or wholely reponsible for her demise because you took her out of the safe environment in jail in which she had been held?

2. Wouldn't it make it less likely, rather than more, that Caley would ever be found-one way or the other?

Also, if after a time, free, but under constant serveilance by you, Casey did give information that led to Caylee, dead or alive, would she be able to avoid or limit prosecution later by alleging that she was harrassed, intimidated and/or abused. If she made that allegation, could she prevail if she filed charges against you?

If you manage to get a confession out of Casey, are you prepared to be dragged into court & grilled by the defense & risk a negative backlash to your reputation?

Are you at all concerned that dealing directly with Casey & it's found that she is directly responsible for Caylee's death that the confession is ruled inadmissable &/or she gets away with it on some such technicality?

If your real concern is finding Caylee... why not "hunt" for Caylee & bypass the person who has done nothing BUT lie & enjoys sending everyone on endless wild goose chases for her own amusement? Time & money obviously don't mean much to Casey Anthony.... she'll drag this out forever if she can.

Mr. Padilla, Dog Chapman was on Fox News today and if I understood him correctly, he believes that in the state of Florida you will be required to post cash money for Casey Anthony's bond. Are you prepared to do that? Thank you.

Mr. Padilla:

I am gathering there is enough viable information previously stated by Casey that Caylee was kidnapped.

Based on the timeline drawn up here on Websleuths: June 16th and 17th would possibly be the days in which Caylee was kidnapped.

Has there been enough clues from Casey, as to point The Bounty Hunters in the right direction? Will Caylee be found alive? Will Casey provide detail descriptions of possible kidnappers? Were other suspects involved in Caylee's disappearance? Did Casey's boyfriend Tony have any clue as to what happened to Caylee?

Thanks kindly for your time.
:)

Mr. Padilla -

Once you have Casey Anthony in your custody, will conversations with her be taped?

Crocus

Question for Padilla:

Do you think that posting bail for Casey could possibly hinder the investigation?

Do you think this will force LE to release information/evidence that they already have but aren't sharing? (which would be beneficial to her attorney)

Also as a previous poster mentioned, wouldn't you think it would be more beneficial in the search for Caylee to exhaust your resources trying to find her instead of focusing on the Casey?

If it is believed that she is kidnapped I would think your skill would be better to try and find the babysitter rather than bail Casey out of jail.

Dear Mr. Padilla,

I sincerely appreciate the respect you have shown to everyone here at Websleuths by agreeing to answer our questions and will give you the same respect in return. I have a couple of questions that I would respectfully like to ask you:

- If during the course of your group's investigation in the search for Caylee Anthony you discover that she was killed either accidentally or purposely by Casey Anthony will you share that information with LE?

- Furthermore, if you find out the location of little Caylee's body if she is deceased will you share that information with LE so she can receive a proper burial?

I hope with all my heart that you are able to find little Caylee and bring her home alive, but personally believe it is unlikely and hope you prove me wrong. Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to express our questions and concerns.

After we heard that you were going to post bond for Casey, the Anthony's were quoted as saying they had not heard you were coming. You say you have arrangements for a staff member to stay with Casey 24/7. How did you make arrangements for someone to stay with her if her family didn't already know you were coming? Are you planning to stay physically in the home where she is? Are you planning to ask questions of her, or just monitor what she says and does from a back ground sort of view?

Mr. Padilla - This is for you and/or your uncle:

1.) Are you going to ask her to agree to take a lie detector test as one of the conditions to bail her out?
2.) Are you going to ask her to agree to be interogated for x hours per day as one of the conditions to bail her out?
3.) Are you going to ask her to agree to be filmed/recorded as one of the conditions to bail her out?

You have made it clear, Mr. Padilla, that bailing her out this coming week is not a foregone conclusion, not a done deal. Is Casey going to have to agree (verbally and/or in wiriting?) to a multi-pronged deal/agreement in order for you to bail her out? In essence, is she going to have to agree to tell you where Cayley is? Are you going to offer HER a reward or incentive of some type to talk?

Mr. Padilla:

You stated that this was about finding Caylee: have you or your uncle ever helped in the past to find a missing child? and do you plan to keep the generosity of your help going by moving on to other missing children cases, in hopes of bringing other children home? (there are numerous cases of missing kids out there that aren't in the media spotlight, that sure could use someone with the financial backing you guys are putting forth to find Caylee) Or is this a just one-time thing, of helping find a child?

Mr. Padilla~ Welcome back to WS!

1. Will Mr. Baez be instrumental in lining out the conditions set by you for her release?

2. Will Casey be limited on visits from friends, the media, and family if she is staying outside her parents' home?

3. In what other ways do you anticipate Casey will be restricted besides what the court has already set as conditions?

4. Are your conditions negotiable after she is already out?

5. Are you going to be flying back to California right after you secure her bond and she is released or will you remain in Florida?

6. If for some reason she is unable to bond out at this time, will you regroup to secure her release in the future if it includes a higher charge and bond amount?

Hi Tony,

1. The court's conditions for Casey's release will be public record. Just wondering if your requirements/conditions for Casey will be filed with the court or whether that is something private between the bondsman and defendant/atty?

2. I'm assuming y'all can't keep someone on Casey 24/7 for an indefinite period of time, and we know how court dates can be postponed and delayed. How long are y'all prepared to carry out the 24/7 guarding/surveillance of Casey?

3. I realize we're not entitled to know every little detail, but if you have some insight about this and it's something you can share here, I'd love to hear your thoughts:

Why did Leonard announce on national TV that he is in this solely for Caylee's sake and that he's going to try to get info from Casey about what happened? It seems counterproductive to let Casey/her atty know before the fact that the purpose in bonding her out is to try to get her to give you possibly incriminating information. I'm afraid that will lessen the chances of success in getting her to talk. Do you know the reasoning behind Leonard's making that info public and, if so, is it something you can share with us?

I pray that God moves Casey to reveal helpful information to you and your team if she's bonded out. Thank you very much, Tony...best wishes to you for success in finding out what has happened to Caylee. :rose:

Mr. Padilla,
Do you plan to have a certified mental health professional on your staff/team to assist you in your interaction with Casey?

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Hi Tony-

How much time do you actually expect Leonard will spend with Casey?
Are the other people who will be responsible for her 24/7 custody long-term employees or associates of Leonard's?
Is it all anticipated that Casey could return, with Leonard's crew, to the Anthony home to live while awaiting her hearing and eventual court proceedings?
What is it in their Leonard's background and training that leads you to believe that Leonard's involvement in this tragedy will help resolve it?

Thanks!

It is my understanding that Jose Baez initiated the contact with your uncle. As Casey's defense attorney, why would he want to bring in a bounty hunter to be with Casey 24/7 and get the truth out of her? I think it's very likely that any truth your uncle may uncover could lead to the successful prosecution of Casey. Why would her defense attorney want that?

I am curious about one thing you posted, and I am hoping that you will address my next 2 questions. It regards this part of an answer you gave early this morning to another poster.

If LE has a better plan and they can convince us that there i nothing that can be done then we are done and no bond will be posted. We have the right to surrender Casey at any time which means that we can take her to jail and be done with the bond.

You added the question of trying something new. The questions I have are:

Where have you and/or your uncle volunteered your services for any case in this way for any other missing persons case involving a child? And if you haven't, what makes you believe you may be successful?

Greetings, Mr. Padilla. Thanks for your willingness to answer questions.

Earlier today, Fox covered your uncle's arrival in Orlando.

Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi8O6ZgviXg

At about 1m 22s into the video, the reporter says, "Their plan is to go to the jail sometime tomorrow to get the bail-out process started… and then commit a week in Orlando to work with Casey to solve this missing child case."

Was this an error on the part of the reporter, or are you committing to just one week? If the latter, what are the plans when the week is up? Will you return her to jail or leave her in the custody of her parents?

Thanks.

Sorry to everyone that I could not make it on today. This was a very long day!! Not much to report today but we did go to a vigil at the grandparents house. Very moving and very sad. It really motivated us to doing sahtever we can to get Caylee home. She is truly blessed to have such a nice family and tremendous support from friends and neighbors. It was a very surreal experience. Please say a prayer not only for Caylee but for her family as well. Please don't lose sight of the most important result here and that is finding Caylee and bringing her home. I know that all of us were deeply touched by the emotions tonight at the vigil. More to come later! Good night for now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcerPacer