Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Dog The Bounty Hunter Advises Against Casey Getting Out of Jail on Bond

I'm still trying to find a transcript of Dog's interview on Fox today but here are the key points Dog made to the best of my recollection:

Thinks Padilla has good intentions (he's a family man, has kids, grandkids himself) but is going about finding Caylee "the wrong way". Reminds Padilla LE and the FBI are actively working the case.

Re: Electronic Monitoring Device: Andrew Luster also wore one. According to Dog, they don't work.

Tropical storm Fay is heading Florida's way giving way to the potential for evidence to be washed up or destroyed.

Believes a judge could issue a court order that would prevent Padilla and his nephew from getting Casey released on bond.

There's more but this is what I remember at the moment. Hopefully others saw the interview too and can add their recollections until there is a transcript available.

I am trying to upload the clip from DOG on FOX today and having problems.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

"Dog" could just be jealous that Padilla has the cajones and that he didn't think of it first or could afford to spring her from jail. I love it when celebrities fight via the media. Where's Rosie O'Donnell when ya need her?
    ROFL

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I think Dog knows what he is talking about! I also think that we have forgotten that LE is in charge of Casey and the court. Her bond reduction was denied twice. I know that LE sticks together. If there is anything they can come up with to keep her in jail, trust me THEY WILL.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    I'm still trying to find a transcript of Dog's interview on Fox today but here are the key points Dog made to the best of my recollection:

Thinks Padilla has good intentions (he's a family man, has kids, grandkids himself) but is going about finding Caylee "the wrong way". Reminds Padilla LE and the FBI are actively working the case.

Re: Electronic Monitoring Device: Andrew Luster also wore one. According to Dog, they don't work.

Tropical storm Fay is heading Florida's way giving way to the potential for evidence to be washed up or destroyed.

Believes a judge could issue a court order that would prevent Padilla and his nephew from getting Casey released on bond.

There's more but this is what I remember at the moment. Hopefully others saw the interview too and can add their recollections until there is a transcript available.

Thanks so much for the recap, I had to attend to real life and missed it. I think I remember your from the Laci case. If so, I'm so happy to reconnect.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by SelmaClue View Post
    "Dog" could just be jealous that Padilla has the cajones and that he didn't think of it first or could afford to spring her from jail. I love it when celebrities fight via the media. Where's Rosie O'Donnell when ya need her?
    ROFL
    Could be, but I doubt it. I worked in Denver when Dog was a well known bounty hunter! Trust me he has nerve. He also knows better then to tick of LE.

Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    He probably meant to say:
    Hopes a judge could issue a court order that would prevent Padilla and his nephew from getting Casey released on bond.

what I meant to say is that dog used to work as a bounty hunter in the Denver area. That's where he got his start.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Could be, but I doubt it. I worked in Denver when Dog was a well known bounty hunter! Trust me he has nerve. He also knows better then to tick of LE.
    I didn't suggest anything about "ticking off" LE.

Quote Originally Posted by SelmaClue View Post
    I didn't suggest anything about "ticking off" LE.
    I know you didn't. I do know that LE doesn't like a bounty hunter like this coming in and getting in the middle of their "game" That's what I think is happening in Orlando.

what I meant to say is that dog used to work as a bounty hunter in the Denver area. That's where he got his start.
    I don't know where you're going with this. What do you mean and how is Dog's point of origin (in this business) a factor in his opinion of Leonard Padilla?

Let me see if I can make myself more clear. Padilla, or Dog or any bounty hunter will not be welcomed by LE in this case. This is nothing personal about Padilla. This is a fact.

I know you didn't. I do know that LE doesn't like a bounty hunter like this coming in and getting in the middle of their "game" That's what I think is happening in Orlando.

Oh, I see. Well, thank goodness this is America where people can do whatever the heck they want to do, within legal limits! I am (as you probably guessed by now) very interested to see what Padilla may be able to uncover in this case which LE has not been able to do thus far.

I have an open mind and pretty much think it's necessary in every situation where the sky is not necessarily blue. This is such a case.

I do have to say that what he said makes loads of sense... I agree with him.

*goes to check if Hell froze over... not being a fan of the Dog, AT ALL, I never thought I would find myself actually agreeing with him on something. LoL *

It is what it is. Tell me if you still feel this way a week from now. BTW. I am well aware that this is America. I love it. I love the fact that we have a criminal justice system that doesn't let criminals run it.
    IMHO.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast