Dog The Bounty Hunter Advises Against Casey Getting Out of Jail on Bond

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
I'm still trying to find a transcript of Dog's interview on Fox today but here are the key points Dog made to the best of my recollection:

Thinks Padilla has good intentions (he's a family man, has kids, grandkids himself) but is going about finding Caylee "the wrong way". Reminds Padilla LE and the FBI are actively working the case.

Re: Electronic Monitoring Device: Andrew Luster also wore one. According to Dog, they don't work.

Tropical storm Fay is heading Florida's way giving way to the potential for evidence to be washed up or destroyed.

Believes a judge could issue a court order that would prevent Padilla and his nephew from getting Casey released on bond.

There's more but this is what I remember at the moment. Hopefully others saw the interview too and can add their recollections until there is a transcript available.

"Dog" could just be jealous that Padilla has the cajones and that he didn't think of it first or could afford to spring her from jail. I love it when celebrities fight via the media. Where's Rosie O'Donnell when ya need her?
ROFL

I think Dog knows what he is talking about! I also think that we have forgotten that LE is in charge of Casey and the court. Her bond reduction was denied twice. I know that LE sticks together. If there is anything they can come up with to keep her in jail, trust me THEY WILL.

I'm still trying to find a transcript of Dog's interview on Fox today but here are the key points Dog made to the best of my recollection:

Thinks Padilla has good intentions (he's a family man, has kids, grandkids himself) but is going about finding Caylee "the wrong way". Reminds Padilla LE and the FBI are actively working the case.

Re: Electronic Monitoring Device: Andrew Luster also wore one. According to Dog, they don't work.

Tropical storm Fay is heading Florida's way giving way to the potential for evidence to be washed up or destroyed.

Believes a judge could issue a court order that would prevent Padilla and his nephew from getting Casey released on bond.

There's more but this is what I remember at the moment. Hopefully others saw the interview too and can add their recollections until there is a transcript available.

Thanks so much for the recap, I had to attend to real life and missed it. I think I remember your from the Laci case. If so, I'm so happy to reconnect.

"Dog" could just be jealous that Padilla has the cajones and that he didn't think of it first or could afford to spring her from jail. I love it when celebrities fight via the media. Where's Rosie O'Donnell when ya need her?
ROFL
Could be, but I doubt it. I worked in Denver when Dog was a well known bounty hunter! Trust me he has nerve. He also knows better then to tick of LE.

He probably meant to say:
Hopes a judge could issue a court order that would prevent Padilla and his nephew from getting Casey released on bond.

what I meant to say is that dog used to work as a bounty hunter in the Denver area. That's where he got his start.

I don't know where you're going with this. What do you mean and how is Dog's point of origin (in this business) a factor in his opinion of Leonard Padilla?

I know you didn't. I do know that LE doesn't like a bounty hunter like this coming in and getting in the middle of their "game" That's what I think is happening in Orlando.

Oh, I see. Well, thank goodness this is America where people can do whatever the heck they want to do, within legal limits! I am (as you probably guessed by now) very interested to see what Padilla may be able to uncover in this case which LE has not been able to do thus far.

I have an open mind and pretty much think it's necessary in every situation where the sky is not necessarily blue. This is such a case.
:blushing:

I do have to say that what he said makes loads of sense... I agree with him.

*goes to check if Hell froze over... not being a fan of the Dog, AT ALL, I never thought I would find myself actually agreeing with him on something. LoL *

It is what it is. Tell me if you still feel this way a week from now. BTW. I am well aware that this is America. I love it. I love the fact that we have a criminal justice system that doesn't let criminals run it.
IMHO.

I know you didn't. I do know that LE doesn't like a bounty hunter like this coming in and getting in the middle of their "game" That's what I think is happening in Orlando.
But what does that matter? If I were in jail and I were eligible for bail, why would it matter if LE didn't like my bondsman? It wouldn't matter.
I still maintain that if there are any grounds to deny her bail then they will do that. If there aren't then they won't and she has the right, at this point, to be bailed out.

I do have to say that what he said makes loads of sense... I agree with him.

*goes to check if Hell froze over... not being a fan of the Dog, AT ALL, I never thought I would find myself actually agreeing with him on something. LoL *

To be honest, I have no clue at all who "Dog" might be. I don't have cable because my life doesn't warrant the time-to-cost ratio. I am too busy to watch TV. :p

I contend that anyone in Padilla's same line of business is bound to say something contradictory to what Padilla is doing, for a number of reasons. This kind of stuff makes me wish Padilla more luck than ever. I wish ALL people involved with this case luck, of course ----- but this "Dog" person has me wishing more than I normally would.
:eek:

But what does that matter? If I were in jail and I were eligible for bail, why would it matter if LE didn't like my bondsman? It wouldn't matter.
I still maintain that if there are any grounds to deny her bail then they will do that. If there aren't then they won't and she has the right, at this point, to be bailed out.
I totally agree. BUT in the real world of LE it doesn't always run that way. But put yourself in the shoes of OCSO. They have been working hard on this case. This isn't your normal "Bail someone out" case. The attorney is on the chess board. He has advanced by finding a way around the fact that the Anthony's can't raise bail. This is a twist LE wasn't counting on. Neither was the prosecutors office. They are now going to advance and find another way to try and stop it. IMHO.
I agree that the right to be bailed out is an essential right. I just think this case will show us a lot of hidden dynamics. The way it already has.

I like me some JBean!
:dance:

I totally agree. BUT in the real world of LE it doesn't always run that way. But put yourself in the shoes of OCSO. They have been working hard on this case. This isn't your normal "Bail someone out" case. The attorney is on the chess board. He has advanced by finding a way around the fact that the Anthony's can't raise bail. This is a twist LE wasn't counting on. Neither was the prosecutors office. They are now going to advance and find another way to try and stop it. IMHO.
I agree that the right to be bailed out is an essential right. I just think this case will show us a lot of hidden dynamics. The way it already has.
I agree there is probably more than meets the eye. But what do you mean more than they were counting on? Cindy and George said they would do whatever they had to or could do to bail their daughter out of jail. They could borrow from friends ,neighbors and relatives if they want. There is nothing wrong with bailing her out. It is what the court has ordered. If they want to keep her in, then they will have to convince a judge to keep her there. I think they can do that. But whether they do or not is entirely up to what evidence they have and what a judge deems proper. If they have more evidence this whole conversation is moot, because she will not be going anywhere. but if they don;t have enough evidence to deny her bail, then she has the right to walk out of there under whatever conditions the court so orders.
My only point is that if the court orders her released on bond, then I don't think that LE has a case. If they don't have a case they can't keep her and they best get busy!

I am just for upholding our rights all the time,even if it pizzes people off.

ETA: But I also think this is going to tell the tale as far as what results are back and what evidence has been gathered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back