Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #100

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windchime
Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

(Sorry, Christine...I just HAD to! LOL 100 threads! WOW!)

first to post! i don't even know what we were talking about...lost my train of thought.

Dear mods, our convo about our dogs may appear to have been O/T. But our house dogs are the only comparision we have to the cadaver dogs trustworthyness in this case. It may be a stretch, but we really are on topic. lol.

Goodnight everyone. Thanks for the laughs.

Dear mods, our convo about our dogs may appear to have been O/T. But our house dogs are the only comparision we have to the cadaver dogs trustworthyness in this case. It may be a stretch, but we really are on topic. lol.
Yes! What she said! :cool:

I read something back on the last thread about Amy's resume being in the car. It would be interesting to know why that was in Casey's car and if Amy rode in the vehicle at some point after or around June 16 - 24th.

I would love to see Casey's resume myself.

Themis~ I loved that story about language and the dogs. Thanks!

Does anyone know what promotion company Casey was supposedly working for?

She wasn't supposedly working for a promo company. That was a question really just put out there as to why she was at Fusian all the time. Casey claimed to be an events coordinator for Universal.

Yes! What she said! :cool:
On target and thank you SS for the 100th thread :woohoo: :twocents:
On another question, Not My asked me for a link, since my experience and knowledge is not being taken as such, my suggestion would be to call Orange County Sheriff's office and inquire on what their dogs are trained for. Gee Whizzzzzzzzz

Someone, somewhere also said that Casey worked as an event planner for Hard Rock Cafe. I don't know if that means at Universal or not.

She wasn't supposedly working for a promo company. That was a question really just put out there as to why she was at Fusian all the time. Casey claimed to be an events coordinator for Universal.

Thank you, so much time was spent on it that I wasn't sure if it was fact or speculation.

Casey was un-employed IMO. Of course LE can always ask for an accounting of wage statements from the employer's. Wonder how she did her taxes to claim Caylee. Or if Cindy/George carried Caylee under taxes and health ins? In florida can a grandparent claim a grand child for either, if they do not have a court order for full custody?

Someone, somewhere also said that Casey worked as an event planner for Hard Rock Cafe. I don't know if that means at Universal or not.
She was not with Universal, she was with Kodak/Colorvision and that was a while ago. She was said to have only started hanging at Fusian because of Tony and did not start hanging out there till the end of this past May.

:woohoo: 100 Threads! :woohoo:

:woohoo:​

I wonder what being an "Event Planner" at Universal (or anywhere) really means? She set up birthday parties? She blew up balloons? She set tables with plastic silverware?

Honestly - everything is exaggerated in her personal life. She spins things to make herself sound so mature and responsible, when really she isn't doing anything. :twocents:

Ooops thank you Christine2448... I'm taking back my penny SS, sorry

:woohoo: 100 Threads! :woohoo:

I wonder what being an "Event Planner" at Universal (or anywhere) really means? She set up birthday parties? She blew up balloons? She set tables with plastic silverware?

Honestly - everything is exaggerated in her personal life. She spins things to make herself sound so mature and responsible, when really she isn't doing anything. :twocents:

Here is the job description.
http://www.slcc.edu/planner/faq.asp

:woohoo: 100 Threads! :woohoo:​

She spun myspace entry's to her links, hey U come on out to the party on Fri. nites. AKA (promoter) :rolleyes:

Right -- the 31 days would be significant to detect Caylee's drugs. I doubt Casey, with her limited education, would have understood effects of metabolism on that process.

I respectfully disagree that she wouldn't know because of her limited education.
We had a neighbor a year ago , a girl of 23, with two children. Acrimonious split with boyfriend. He called DFC, said she had done drugs. They called her in for urine test, it was clean. Then a hair test. Well she told me that she passed that one too. I was glad. Nice girl.
Turns out she told another neighbor her own age that she had done drugs and still passed the test because she used a special shampoo , available in select places that causes the test to be negative even though she had used drugs , but only a "few" times.
After speaking to the kids, it seems that this is common knowledge among a lot of kids these days. They heard about it in junior high and high school. They said the shampoo costs around 30.00 for a one use container.
Sometimes I am so glad I don't have children of my own. Three steps, one at home but he will never have that problem, thank God.

I respectfully disagree that she wouldn't know because of her limited education.
We had a neighbor a year ago , a girl of 23, with two children. Acrimonious split with boyfriend. He called DFC, said she had done drugs. They called her in for urine test, it was clean. Then a hair test. Well she told me that she passed that one too. I was glad. Nice girl.
Turns out she told another neighbor her own age that she had done drugs and still passed the test because she used a special shampoo , available in select places that causes the test to be negative even though she had used drugs , but only a "few" times.
After speaking to the kids, it seems that this is common knowledge among a lot of kids these days. They heard about it in junior high and high school. They said the shampoo costs around 30.00 for a one use container.
Sometimes I am so glad I don't have children of my own. Three steps, one at home but he will never have that problem, thank God.

That's very true, it is a very well known solution with most drug users.

I also have a thought that if Caylee died with drugs in HER system, then it's yet another reason why Casey doesn't want her found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken