General Discussion-Thread No. 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
DogWood - care to drag your links over here so no one accidently misses them ?

The mountain can't be a happy place today.

:eek:

The DNA profile taken from the sheetrock MATCHEd JY!

JY DNA also on the jewelry box that had the drawers removed :eek:

Change clothes at HI - 1051 - light colored pullover ------------------ 1159 dark colored pullover- this garment not recovered !!!

Seen heading to an exit on the south end of the building wearing the unrecovered shirt - and it was discovered a rock had been shoved in the jam of this door so it would remain unlocked

Video surveillance reviewed by Shelly Schaad, Rysn Schaad and Michelle Money - all three independently identify the person in the videos as Jason Young

NY Times delivery person noted all the lights on at Birchleaf and saw a light colored SUV near the home in a position consistent with possibly loading or unloading something between 4 and 5 am on November 3

One recorded entry on his key card 6 minutes after he registers but he is seen again at 1159 at the front desk - the only other recorded use of the key card into his room is at 1141 am the next day by housekeeping staff

I am shocked there has not been an arrest .
The DA must want the death penalty and is lining up every little piece so he can get the needle.

I'd by Shelly and Ryan Schaad and MM in the HI videos - independently identified by the way.

NY Times delivery driver sees all the lights on at Birchleaf between 4 and 5 am on 3 November and sees a light colored SUV near the home in apostion with loading or unloading something.

$500 dollars missing from the home - supposedly cash given to JY by family to reimburse the California trip.

Pat Young was interviewed at the Goins' residence. Interesting.

There sure is.

Guess that will put the rumor to rest that the jewelry was stolen.

Just to clarify - the list is for what LE is looking for - seems they only siezed 3 pearl necklaces - all from Frontier Storage

Inventory of seized items:

Adidas - mens size 12
Reebock - mens size 12
Michelle Youngs Death certificate
Progress Reports for therapy for Cassidy
Progress Energy Insurance Beneficiary letter
AICPA document - life insurance on JY

1 cream colored sweater - XL
3 pearl necklaces
1 brown paper coach bag
assoreted paperwork
1 childs flipflops size 6

I should add - the dark colored shirt was not recovered, nor where hush puppies shoes - however for the shoes - LE provided copies of receipts showing hush puppies in JY's size were purchased at DSW on 7/04/05 Down in that gorge with the shirt and the jewelry I suspect.

He's better start getting his ducks in a row...................I cannot believe he is not arrested yet - like someone else said...it must be becasue they want to seek the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane