Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie Club Thread #3

Newbie Club Thread #3

Final post from thread #2:

Hello fellow newbies....I have a quick question (that I don't dare ask anywhere else for fear of getting bombarded by others telling me to go back and read through 847 different threads and stop clogging up their current thread).

At one point Casey had a myspace entry that a portion of it read "everybody lies, everybody dies". can anyone elaborate on this if you remember? TIA, appreciate it....i'm at work.

July 7
    Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on

It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    Quote Originally Posted by french75 View Post
    July 7

It reads, in part:

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."
    Thank you soooo much. has this been discussed to death? it looks as if she hoped Cindy would read this, it would seem to be rubbing Cindy's nose in the fact that SHE was Caylee's mother.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

I haven't seen any extentsive discussion of it, but it's certainly possible that I missed it.

It does look like it could be a response to Cindy's blog entry now that you mention it.

This whole case has me wondering how certain things I say/write could be taken later!

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post

Hello fellow newbies....I have a quick question (that I don't dare ask anywhere else for fear of getting bombarded by others telling me to go back and read through 847 different threads and stop clogging up their current thread).
    Lol. Well said! Doesn't that just drive you guys crazy? Then like 20 of them will all type out "go read the previous threads!" They clog their own thread up

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post

At one point Casey had a myspace entry that a portion of it read "everybody lies, everybody dies". can anyone elaborate on this if you remember? TIA, appreciate it....i'm at work.
    OMG, quit clogging up these threads with repetitive questions - i'm sure you can find it somewhere in the first 100 threads.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by my2cents View Post
    Lol. Well said! Doesn't that just drive you guys crazy? Then like 20 of them will all type out "go read the previous threads!" They clog their own thread up

That, my dear, is a riot!!! You are so right, bahahaha!!! If I have a question I will ask it or PM someone who I think will know. There is no way I have time to wade through 100+ thread trying to find the answer. That's one reason that I am having trouble keeping up with this case.........

Just ask away and hope someone answers you.......... However, it won't be me because I probably won't know the answer.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

It's been said that Casey could be spiteful towards her mother, that's what got me thinking this train of thought.....Cindy writes that Casey needs to accept responsibility and be grateful for their love, caring and financial support, reminding her that she has no plans, future, financial secutrity of her own. And Casey retaliates by ikeeping Caylee from them. If she were younger, it would have seemed she ran away.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    OMG, quit clogging up these threads with repetitive questions - i'm sure you can find it somewhere in the first 100 threads.
    See, I told you someone would come out and smack me (just kidding poco) i just don't have the time to read 125 posts on whether Casey will try to off herself....when I check back there are 3 more threads with 500 posts to read! i have to work and take care of my non-cyber life, house,etc.

That, my dear, is a riot!!! You are so right, bahahaha!!! If I have a question I will ask it or PM someone who I think will know. There is no way I have time to wade through 100+ thread trying to find the answer. That's one reason that I am having trouble keeping up with this case.........

Just ask away and hope someone answers you.......... However, it won't be me because I probably won't know the answer.
    Newbies - take a hint from POCO who has been here since 2003 with > 25K posts!!! It will totally be a blessing if NEWBIES (and I include myself as one) stop bogging down server speed, adding repetitive threads, and being RUDE! I LOVE WEBSLEUTHS and thank the MODS for all they do!

Peace out! Let's find Caylee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
    See, I told you someone would come out and smack me (just kidding poco) i just don't have the time to read 125 posts on whether Casey will try to off herself....when I check back there are 3 more threads with 500 posts to read! i have to work and take care of my non-cyber life, house,etc.
    Lol, well you don't HAVE to do all that stuff. I mean my poor dogs are sticking to the kitchen floor like rats in glue traps...but even the nastiness hasn't dragged me away from the crazy Anthony case

BTW, you can PM me if you have a question. I stay up all night and day reading most of the posts unless it is one that I just completely do not agree with (ex. Caylee has been kidnapped and is still alive!) but don't expect links, just take my word for it because I am not organized and I am too lazy to go back and find links!

Quote Originally Posted by french75 View Post
    July 7

It reads, in part:

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

Hey french75: if you would have PMed me I would have told you that I read in one of the 100 threads that Casey's poem is actually a combination of something from Batman/Spiderman/some movie quote & lyrics from a Nine Inch Nails (or some rock band) song . . . but I cannot provide you the link b/c THEN I WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH 1000s OF POSTS IN ALL THE THREADs!!!

IMHO - we are all doing the work, aren't we?

BTW, you can PM me if you have a question. I stay up all night and day reading most of the posts unless it is one that I just completely do not agree with (ex. Caylee has been kidnapped and is still alive!) but don't expect links, just take my word for it because I am not organized and I am too lazy to go back and find links!
    DITTO - sure I am a loser, but I am on this forum most hours of 24 -

Yahoo Cowboy Padilla on Fox now saying that there was a sighting last night...says there have been 4 sightings altogether.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Wow.. SO casey might be out soon? I am so confused. Wth is she going to do when she gets out. Drive around in circles pointing to where the nanny might have gone. I am very interested to see how she does react. Thats if she does get out. THis is going on far to long. Something needs to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
    Wow.. SO casey might be out soon? I am so confused. Wth is she going to do when she gets out. Drive around in circles pointing to where the nanny might have gone. I am very interested to see how she does react. Thats if she does get out. THis is going on far to long. Something needs to happen.
    They're still talking about it with the lawyer as of a few minutes ago. I doubt she will even agree to the conditions because that means her family is going to have wide open access to question her and she can't hide behind the "I don't want anyone to hear me and hurt Caylee" BS. JMO.

Yahoo Cowboy Padilla on Fox now saying that there was a sighting last night...says there have been 4 sightings altogether.
    You ROCK!!! I was actually doing laundry & missed it. Had to rewind my TiVO . . .

snipped..
    thanks very much, I don't expect links......I started following this case because of the first phone conversation I heard between Casey & Cindy...it made the back of my neckhair stand up, because she sounded exactly like my daughter almost verbatim, with the swearing and the term "huge waste". Cindy sounded as weary as I must have after a conversation....(even though the circumstances differed)

did he detail anything about the sighting?

Quote Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
    did he detail anything about the sighting?
    No, he just blurted it out right there at the end. You know, it was probably one of Cindy's insider tipline sightings that occur miraculously when people bring up the fact that her monster daughter may have killed her child.

These people all make me want to

I'm sorry if I sound so cynical, but I am really fed up with the whole family but it's like a trainwreck and I can't help but watch.

I'm new here too. I have been lurking on this site for a while now b/c of this case and I finally broke down and joined. I have been really wanting to comment on some threads. There is a lot of really good information here and I LOVE that I can just come here and get all the info in one place.

ETA - read the OP question and to the PP that suggessted that Casey's "Diary" was a response to her mom's blog... ITA!! I thought that the first time I read them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsy_C View Post
    I'm new here too. I have been lurking on this site for a while now b/c of this case and I finally broke down and joined. I have been really wanting to comment on some threads. There is a lot of really good information here and I LOVE that I can just come here and get all the info in one place.

ETA - read the OP question and to the PP that suggessted that Casey's "Diary" was a response to her mom's blog... ITA!! I thought that the first time I read them both.
    Welcome Kelsy!

Welcome Kelsy!
    Did I happen to mention that I love this newbie thread!!!

Did I happen to mention that I love this newbie thread!!!
    Poco, that's cheating! You have like 387268723876 billion posts. You're an old-bie! j/k

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast