Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    I have looked and can't find much info on the period of time between June 9-June 15th. Does anyone know if Caylee's whereabouts have been confirmed for this time. Casey told her friends that Caylee was with the babysitter while she went on a "mini-vacation" with Jeff Hopkins. Was Caylee with Cindy and George during this time?

I did find this http://investigation.discovery.com/b...e9-june14.html. So... where was Caylee during this time?

Maybe... just maybe if Casey had given Caylee to ZG from the 9-12 and she was returned, Casey would have no reason to think that Caylee wouldn't be returned the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsy_C View Post
    I have looked and can't find much info on the period of time between June 9-June 15th. Does anyone know if Caylee's whereabouts have been confirmed for this time. Casey told her friends that Caylee was with the babysitter while she went on a "mini-vacation" with Jeff Hopkins. Was Caylee with Cindy and George during this time?

I did find this http://investigation.discovery.com/b...e9-june14.html. So... where was Caylee during this time?

Maybe... just maybe if Casey had given Caylee to ZG from the 9-12 and she was returned, Casey would have no reason to think that Caylee wouldn't be returned the next time.
    Love your blinkie
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Newbies!

I had finals and I had oral surgery today. Please, if there is any new updates, can someone pls send them to me??? I have to go to sleep! just a bad time for me to be sick TIA! I'll return the favor if you need it

Good morning to everyone! I left here last night at about 9 and I'm now looking at ALL the posts I have to catch up on!! I need alot more coffee

Newbie here also

Hi everyone,
    I'm a mommy to 5 ,with 1 coming! Hope to get to know everyone better.

I happen to believe Caylee is alive and some of her mom's story.
    I was checking out zenaida gonzalez on brevard county moms ,her post on being robbed and there was 1 reply ,but what caught me off guard was this avatar {I enlarged it}

from this profile

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/...wprofile&u=443

now I put the user name in a search TYTY333 and found this

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...o_Florida.html

same person ,just have to read a few post on the brevard county forum
    maybe I'm just plain nuts ,but darned if that little girl doesn't look like caylee.

gypsiechavi is offline A flurry of phone calls.....because Casey needed pizza money
    Just wanted to add, and I know this is way out there, but my husband said the following last night. "What if she is doing this to get the reward money?" Meaning, she gets released and suddenly someone comes forward with Caylee, reward money is issued and Casey gets a little piece. I know it would be fraud if it could ever be proven. I also realize it's far fetched. But he made this statement just after Padilla was on Greta saying "Bring the kid home. You get the reward money. No questions asked. No charges pressed." He just turned to me light a light bulb went off in his head.

Anyway, just putting it out there. My husband said I had to post it today. Ha ha! He is sleuthing now too!

I had understood that casey ran up $4500. on her parents credit cards during the month the child was missing. However now I've been reading on Greta's blog people saying it was $45,000. Does anyone remember which amount is correct?

There are several posts in Jesse G. thread ( which is now closed by the mods) but there is Renae that claims she saw Caylee. I am not sure of all the details but she went to the FBI and LE about this, I think she also spoke directly to CA about this as well.

I find everything really odd, especially seeing Caylee in I believe it was Georgia. Jesse G moved to Athens, I found that there is another Grund member in Athens, Sonja. Perhaps his sister? Isn't it just a little funny that Casey doesn't seem concerned at all, Jesse quit the police department, Casey called his on the 16th, there were airport pings on the 17th, and now there is someone that claims she is certain she saw Caylee alive? Could by chance Casey has been involved or witnessed another death? And called Jesse to help her hide her daughter? Also because Jesse thought he was the dad for the first 10 months, he loves that little girl and I am sure he would do anything to protect her as well. If I were involved in anything where my childs life had been threatened, I would in a heartbeat hide my child and not say a word to LE in attempts to make it appear my child was not around. Especially if someone plans to harm my child. I would do exactly what Casey is doing by not speaking to LE in attempts to allow my child to be out of harms way, in the same way I would take a bullet for my children.

This may be far fetched. But I am trying really hard to see different aspects to this case. Something's up, there doesn't seem to be evidence that she killed her child and unless she really is a cold blooded killer, she doesn't seem the least concerned about the whereabouts of her child or her well being. I think because Casey knows her child is alive and she is in fact ok.

JMO, feel free to debate it.

gypsiechavi is offline A flurry of phone calls.....because Casey needed pizza money
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st time blogger View Post
    I had understood that casey ran up $4500. on her parents credit cards during the month the child was missing. However now I've been reading on Greta's blog people saying it was $45,000. Does anyone remember which amount is correct?
    I am fairly sure I first heard the 45k number on Nancy Grace. I have not heard anything else from any other show than NG. It's weird though because when she reported (and I use that term loosely) it, that is also the same amount the husband of slain jogger Nancy Cooper claims she ran up on their credit cards. I have heard Casey was using her mother's CC but never heard a specific amount other than on NG. I think she mis-spoke and mixed stories.

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaAdrianne View Post
    There are several posts in Jesse G. thread ( which is now closed by the mods) but there is Renae that claims she saw Caylee. I am not sure of all the details but she went to the FBI and LE about this, I think she also spoke directly to CA about this as well.

I find everything really odd, especially seeing Caylee in I believe it was Georgia. Jesse G moved to Athens, I found that there is another Grund member in Athens, Sonja. Perhaps his sister? Isn't it just a little funny that Casey doesn't seem concerned at all, Jesse quit the police department, Casey called his on the 16th, there were airport pings on the 17th, and now there is someone that claims she is certain she saw Caylee alive? Could by chance Casey has been involved or witnessed another death? And called Jesse to help her hide her daughter? Also because Jesse thought he was the dad for the first 10 months, he loves that little girl and I am sure he would do anything to protect her as well. If I were involved in anything where my childs life had been threatened, I would in a heartbeat hide my child and not say a word to LE in attempts to make it appear my child was not around. Especially if someone plans to harm my child. I would do exactly what Casey is doing by not speaking to LE in attempts to allow my child to be out of harms way, in the same way I would take a bullet for my children.

This may be far fetched. But I am trying really hard to see different aspects to this case. Something's up, there doesn't seem to be evidence that she killed her child and unless she really is a cold blooded killer, she doesn't seem the least concerned about the whereabouts of her child or her well being. I think because Casey knows her child is alive and she is in fact ok.

JMO, feel free to debate it.
    If Caylee is alive, I do agree that Casey is deliberately hiding her--I'm not sure about her motive for doing such, but I just can't seem to wrap my mind around her "babysitter/kidnapper" story. Maybe its due to her poor relationship with the truth, but its the actions/words of the people around her that say a whole lot more about how very "odd" the entire saga really is. Unlike most missing persons cases-this one just gives everyone that wierd feeling that you're putting together a jigsaw puzzle where none of the pieces fit and you find out later that there are four puzzles in the same box...

Quote Originally Posted by momof6 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a mommy to 5 ,with 1 coming! Hope to get to know everyone better.

I happen to believe Caylee is alive and some of her mom's story.
    I was checking out zenaida gonzalez on brevard county moms ,her post on being robbed and there was 1 reply ,but what caught me off guard was this avatar {I enlarged it}

from this profile

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/...wprofile&u=443

now I put the user name in a search TYTY333 and found this

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...o_Florida.html

same person ,just have to read a few post on the brevard county forum
    maybe I'm just plain nuts ,but darned if that little girl doesn't look like caylee.
    That would be pretty brazen of her (if she is THE ZG) to post a pic on the internet, though. But I have to say, in the pics I have seen of Caylee, her bangs are always laying flat, not parted.

That would be pretty brazen of her (if she is THE ZG) to post a pic on the internet, though. But I have to say, in the pics I have seen of Caylee, her bangs are always laying flat, not parted.
    This person responded to Zenaida'a story about being robbed.
    There is a case that happened in pa ,where a baby was kidnapped ,the lady set fire purposely to the house ,stole the baby ,baby was declared dead ,real mother recognized kid like 6 yrs later at a family party ,yes dna done was indeed that baby declared dead.Never know!

Yes, I suppose anything is possible momof6!

It looks like the little girls head is tilted back so sometimes that will make the hair move to the side. Like if she was fooling around it could have gotten messed up and she flung her head back laughing or something. (Just a guess)

momof6: in light of this case, aren't you concerned placing pix of your kids online?
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast