Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Club Thread #3

now this is where I get lost...

Quote Originally Posted by Socre8tv View Post
    Am I doing this right?
    Why do i need a title when i grab a quote?

oops! thanks

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Quote Originally Posted by amanstir View Post
    It does not appear that many people (well, no one but me) are viewing this thread; however, I would like to ask a question to anyone that may be able to answer.

Tonight when I was watching NG, I thought it came up that some guy was their "security guard". (Some guy - either Rob Dick or Dick Rob). Did any of you see that? If so, is he a security guard for Casey and / or the family?)
    It may be the private I, Robert Dick. Originally that is who was suppose to go into the hse.

Quote Originally Posted by Socre8tv View Post
    oops! thanks
    Nothing to be embarrassed about! Just thought you might want to play around with the functions.

I sent the emails too. Good idea !

Quote Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts View Post
    It may be the private I, Robert Dick. Originally that is who was suppose to go into the hse.
    Originally, he was brought on by the Padillas, to stay at the Anthony house once CS bonded out. Then Leonard Padilla said there would be a female staying inside with CS. (No, sorry, I don't have links) Not sure how it actually has played out, but that was the plan.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Hi Newbies,

I'd like to take a minute to invite you to join us in our WS Daily Trivia Game! It only takes a sec to register, and maybe 2-3 minutes to play that game, which consists of 10 questions. IF you start playing now, you can get some practice in before the next new tournament starts at the beginning of September. Some people play every day, some people just play whenever!

C'mon and join the fun!

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/W...via-69319.html

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Hi Newbies,

I'd like to take a minute to invite you to join us in our WS Daily Trivia Game! It only takes a sec to register, and maybe 2-3 minutes to play that game, which consists of 10 questions. IF you start playing now, you can get some practice in before the next new tournament starts at the beginning of September. Some people play every day, some people just play whenever!

C'mon and join the fun!

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/W...via-69319.html
    great idea Liz. The daily trivia is a blast. Would love to have more WS players!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Thanks Cubby!

(Oldies welcome, too, of course)!

gypsiechavi is offline A flurry of phone calls.....because Casey needed pizza money
    Quote Originally Posted by amanstir View Post
    Tonight when I was watching NG, I thought it came up that some guy was their "security guard". (Some guy - either Rob Dick or Dick Rob). Did any of you see that? If so, is he a security guard for Casey and / or the family?)
    Leonard Padilla is the Bondsman and Robert Dick is the Bounty Hunter. They have a television show on National Geographic. Here is the link http://wantedfugitives.com/index1.html

I almost died laughing at Robert Dick's response last night to Greta when she asked something along the lines of "Where are you going to be?" And he just looks into the camera and says in a raspy voice, "I'm going to be EVERYWHERE." LOL! This guy thinks he is too cool. Here is his web site http://robertdickbountyhunter.com/ My husband wants to know if this guy is for real or if he just walked off an old movie set where men were men and women wore garter belts to work.

"EVERY WHERE?".........in bathroom? sleeping with her??? yeah right..........
    There is a big cover up and that family is nuts........he will 'fall' for Casey and help her escape...........it happens.......IMO

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    There is a big cover up and that family is nuts........he will 'fall' for Casey and help her escape...........it happens.......IMO
    Funny, Passionflower!...I thought the exact same thing!
    Nothing, and I mean NOTHING in this case surprises me anymore!!

Father, Father, Father help us, send some guidance from above,
    cuz people got me, got me questioning..."Where is the LOVE?"
    - The Black Eyed Peas

Justice For Angel Caylee

JB Fletcher is offline Adversity does not build character, it reveals it.
    I posted this over on the main discussion thread but it was just ignored so I am going to post it here.

I wonder how much longer Cindy can stay out of work. She is insulated now in her house and can pick and choose when to interact with people, but that is not going to always be the case. I can only imagine the hostility she will face when she returns to work.

I can work from home if need be (sick child, or sick myself), if she's in an administrative position, she may be working from home. Or has plenty of time built up to take off.

Who knows?
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

Quote Originally Posted by JB Fletcher View Post
    I posted this over on the main discussion thread but it was just ignored so I am going to post it here.

I wonder how much longer Cindy can stay out of work. She is insulated now in her house and can pick and choose when to interact with people, but that is not going to always be the case. I can only imagine the hostility she will face when she returns to work.
    I can't imagine even going back to work. And it doesn't matter where in the US you move, everyone knows you by now. If I were here, I would find a work from home job i.e. Internet job.
    My hero....

This is truly an awful day! Sweet darling Caylee you truly are in a better place. Only wish all of us could show you our love...

Quote Originally Posted by Investig8 View Post
    I can't imagine even going back to work. And it doesn't matter where in the US you move, everyone knows you by now. If I were here, I would find a work from home job i.e. Internet job.
    If I were her, I'd find a hole and crawl in it and never come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    If I were her, I'd find a hole and crawl in it and never come back.
    Okay...everyone needs to go read the "Hey Casey, Where's Caylee?" thread. Wonderful idea. I am going to send Casey a card saying..

Hey Casey,

Where's Caylee?
    My hero....

This is truly an awful day! Sweet darling Caylee you truly are in a better place. Only wish all of us could show you our love...

Anthony, George A

Household: Cynthia, Casey (Hey Casey..where's Caylee?)
    4937 Hopespring Dr

Orlando, FL 32829-8646

:Justice:
    My hero....

Quote Originally Posted by Investig8 View Post
    At least she's a nurse, she can always get a phone triage job, where she has no patient contact. I can't imagine what their life will be like after all this, no matter how it all plays out. George filed for divorce in 2005, even though it was dropped, if it was stressful before, just imagine now!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    I would worship the ground you walk on if you would write me a "how to" book!
    Me too JBean - I have 5 sons too and at times I think I have no clue what I'm doing!!!
    Be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi

Hey, Newbies!!! You have a thread to use just for you . .

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    Hey, Newbies!!! You have a thread to use just for you . .
    Just letting the NEWBIEs know there is a dedicated thread for them

Hi Everyone.

I am not actually a Newbie. I just wanted to take the time to welcome all of the new posters at WS and say that I am glad you are all here to share your idea's and theories, and most importantly, to help find Caylee.

I hope that you will all take the time to look over some of the other threads and cases here at WS. There are so many missing people out there, so many unidentified's, etc. Like many of you, I got interested in a case (Laci Peterson) and found myself here as well as other similar forums. I didn't join here until about a year and a half ago, but I have been reading for quite some time. I hope that many of you will do the same.
    There is always another person who needs our help.

StillHoping
    Bring the Missing Home!!!
    Find Kara Kopetsky!!!

God watch over baby Gabriel Johnson
    Tips: gabrieljohnson.tips@gmail.com

Whoa! This is a series and hugh development!

Ok, your a freeper creeper, right? Hello FRiend

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    Whoa! This is a series and hugh development!

Ok, your a freeper creeper, right? Hello FRiend
    All the smart FReepers are here, right?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast