Roseanne Barr SLAMS Angelina & Brad

White Rain

Reaction score
Ouch! Man, she has some harsh words for the duo.
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

Roseanne Barr slams Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in a post on her Web site, calling Jolie the "evil spawn" of actor Jon Voight and Pitt her "vacuous hubby."
"Your evil spawn Angelina Jolie and her vacuous hubby Brad Pitt make about $40 million a year in violent, psychopathic movies and give away three of it to starving children, trying to look as if they give a crap about humanity as they spit out more dunces that will consume more than their fair share and wreck the earth even more," Roseanne writes in a post titled "Jon Voight."
She also attacks the actress for recently saying she is undecided about the presidential election.
more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,405564,00.html

Don't hold back Roseanne, tell us what you really think!

I usually like Roseanne and her abrupt manner....however when she got into politics and adoption her statement really turned me off.
There was NO need to bring the kids into this....Angelina adopted FOREIGN kids...SO SHE MUST SUPPORT OBAMA? Whatever....

I used to absolutely adore Roseanne. I grew up watching her sitcom. Now? I find her crazy. She spews out some very mean, hateful, insane things. And I don't even like Brad and Angelina, so it's not like I'm sticking up for them.

I'm no Brad and Angie fan either, but this kind of crap is why people can't have civil conversations about politics. There are lunatic freaks like Rosie on both sides of the aisle who can ruin virtually any productive conversation with thier rants. Does she think this helps Obama in the slightest?

Sheesh, I'm up in the air on who I'm gonna vote for. Does that mean she's gonna attack me next?

for God's sake, I'd rather have someone try to weigh thier options on who they feel is the better person for president other than have someone try to force thier opinion on me to make a hasty decision.

Some people think whom they vote for is a personal matter; even movie stars!! Let's face it, Angelina and/or Brad would be slammed for saying Obama, or slammed for saying McCain.

There's absolutely no reason that any person, "peon" or "celebrity" should feel pressured to endorse a candidate publicly or even reveal their voting preference. That is a personal choice.

Some people think whom they vote for is a personal matter; even movie stars!! Let's face it, Angelina and/or Brad would be slammed for saying Obama, or slammed for saying McCain.

There's absolutely no reason that any person, "peon" or "celebrity" should feel pressured to endorse a candidate publicly or even reveal their voting preference. That is a personal choice.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

B & A's humanity endeavors are not to be taken lightly... what has Roseanne done?

I thought of Roseanne as funny and fun to watch, years ago... now: she's a belligerent nut case.

what has Roseanne done?

Sang was it the "Star Spangled Banner" while she scratched herself?

That lady is one crude loudmouth. Poor Tom Arnold. Oh didn't Roseanne Barr put her kids up for adoption? Her older kids? I didn't read the link. Then she had a baby with that other husband. Number three was he?:rolleyes:

What a fruit loop.

I do agree with Rosie on the violence theme though. Angelina carries a minature gun around her neck on a chain. One of her kids drew a gun and Brad had it made into a necklace for her.

Rosie: 1
Angalina: 0

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member