Questions for JR on Oprah?

sandraladeda

Inactive
Reaction score
Is JR going to appear on Oprah?

http://www.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWS

Under "Survival Stories" - Questions for JBR's Father
(you can sign up for Oprah.com and open up the link, but I am loathe to sign up for Oprah.com, I think she has the biggest ego in America....imoo)

(Thanks to S.F. at FFJ for the heads up)

I doubt OW will be asking JR any tough questions, I suspect she will be taking the Lacey ball and running with it, and introduce JR with mention of the fact that the Boulder DA has declared him clear of suspicion as a result of DNA evidence.

imo

I'd like to know what crime scene staging he was working on as Patsy wrote the RN ?

Is JR going to appear on Oprah?

http://www.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWS

Under "Survival Stories" - Questions for JBR's Father
(you can sign up for Oprah.com and open up the link, but I am loathe to sign up for Oprah.com, I think she has the biggest ego in America....imoo)

(Thanks to S.F. at FFJ for the heads up)

I doubt OW will be asking JR any tough questions, I suspect she will be taking the Lacey ball and running with it, and introduce JR with mention of the fact that the Boulder DA has declared him clear of suspicion as a result of DNA evidence.

imo

sandraladeda,
Did oprah not have a pedophile alert page or something? Someone should notify her prior to any broadcast.

Will JR be taking any calls? Maybe he might announce his engagement or something, what is he doing on OW, is that not a show where people tell the truth about secrets in their life and unburden themselves before the public, or is that the Jerry Springer show with his unique take on jewish humour?

As Tricia proved before, he wouldn't answer our questions anyway!

That should be very interesting, just read a little bit about Marty Tankleff, false confession, the wrong man.....

Oprah's so disappointing when it comes to crime updates....not much time alloted to each guest and Oprah's not exactly hard hitting with her questions.

sandraladeda,
Did oprah not have a pedophile alert page or something? Someone should notify her prior to any broadcast.

Will JR be taking any calls? Maybe he might announce his engagement or something, what is he doing on OW, is that not a show where people tell the truth about secrets in their life and unburden themselves before the public, or is that the Jerry Springer show with his unique take on jewish humour?
I think the idea is that you can send OW your questions for JR ahead of time, and she can ask him whichever questions she chooses. I predict that he will ask to know ahead of time and approve which questions he chooses to answer, imo.

I highly doubt OW will ask him any hard questions about being a suspect himself, at least not without going on to say how it must be such a relief to be cleared of any wrongdoing by Mary Lacey. The theme of this show is, after all, "Survivor Stories", and he will be portrayed as a victim, which he may or may not be, depends on your point of view.

imho

As Tricia proved before, he wouldn't answer our questions anyway!
ITA, but wouldn't it be cool if she sprung a surprise guest on him, like Vincent Bugliosi, who comes out and asks 5 hard hitting questions that reveal JR's guilt, a la "Perry Mason.... :woohoo:

ITA, but wouldn't it be cool if she sprung a surprise guest on him, like Vincent Bugliosi, who comes out and asks 5 hard hitting questions that reveal JR's guilt, a la "Perry Mason.... :woohoo:

It sure would. (I'm picturing Joe Friday on one of his grilling rants!)

No kidding those were the good old days!!!!

I think this case would have gone much differently if the Boulder police department had that one cop. You know the kind I'm talking about: the one guy everyone knows is a real bad-*advertiser censored**. The guy they go to when a suspect won't crack.

I think this case would have gone much differently if the Boulder police department had that one cop. You know the kind I'm talking about: the one guy everyone knows is a real bad-*advertiser censored**. The guy they go to when a suspect won't crack.

They had the cop But Hunter saw to it that he could not last.

Hi All,
Newly registered, but longtime lurker. Attended a picnic in Boulder with Mapek many years ago. Well back to topic. I'd like to see John interviewed by Steve Wilkos. He's a former cop and his format is to expose pedophiles, abusers, etc. Man, does he make them squirm!

Hi All,
Newly registered, but longtime lurker. Attended a picnic in Boulder with Mapek many years ago. Well back to topic. I'd like to see John interviewed by Steve Wilkos. He's a former cop and his format is to expose pedophiles, abusers, etc. Man, does he them squirm!

Welcome aboard, Funny Face!

Steve Wilkos...I know that name, but I don't know where from. But if he's as good as you say, I'd pay to see that!

Mapek? Wow.

Welcome aboard, Funny Face!

Steve Wilkos...I know that name, but I don't know where from. But if he's as good as you say, I'd pay to see that!

Mapek? Wow.

He used to be one of the strong arms for the Jerry Springer show. He runs a tight ship on his own and he takes t=no prisoners when it comes to abusing women.

Thanx for the welcome!
Panico (sp? It's been a long time) was there as well. Her hat was the first 2 letters of her grandchildrens name. RIP Panico.
I have always believed that Patsy had her hand up to the elbow in the untimely demise of Jon Benet. I know from personal experience how ugly a jealous/perfectionist mother can be.

I have enjoyed your posts over the years. We cannot rest until there is justice for JBR.

I am a Boulder resident and not proud of our government, especially Crazy Lazy Lousy Lacy.

FF out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27