1088 users online (187 members and 901 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Jesse G

Question:

Does anyone know the reason why Jesse G quit his job? Did he already move to Atlanta Georgia? Have the police been in contact with him? Sorry if this has already been discussed but with all the threads and posts, I am having a hard time weeding them out. Thanks.

I'm curious about the phone call to KYLE

I am wondering about this as well!

Jesse G came out & spoke to reporters....

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    Jesse G came out & spoke to reporters....
    What has he said concerning this case if you have any knowledge, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NighTillDawn View Post
    Question:

Does anyone know the reason why Jesse G quit his job? Did he already move to Atlanta Georgia? Have the police been in contact with him? Sorry if this has already been discussed but with all the threads and posts, I am having a hard time weeding them out. Thanks.
    I read somewhere that Jesse resigned due to a "psyche" problem. I don't recall that any other details were offered, apparently this was insider information since "medical" resignations are not made public.

Sorry I don't have a link but I'm sure another fellow "sleuth" will post one.

FROM ANOTHER SITE:

"Walsh said Jesse Gwas fired from LE for psych reasons on Dan Abrams."

Apparently Jesse couldn't pass a psyche evaluation...

Quote Originally Posted by NighTillDawn View Post
    What has he said concerning this case if you have any knowledge, thanks.
    If I recall correctly, he had nothing signifigant to add to the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinegirl View Post
    I read somewhere that Jesse resigned due to a "psyche" problem. I don't recall that any other details were offered, apparently this was insider information since "medical" resignations are not made public.

Sorry I don't have a link but I'm sure another fellow "sleuth" will post one.

FROM ANOTHER SITE:

"Walsh said Jesse G was fired from LE for psych reasons on Dan Abrams."

Apparently Jesse couldn't pass a psyche evaluation...
    Isn't it strange that this happened right around the time of Caylee's disappearance? Also the move to Atlanta Georgia...just strange timing don't ya think?

Yes, absolutely.

I don't know the guy, Jesse, but I feel really badly for him. It seems as if he was just one more person who was unfairly used and manipulated by CA, as it suited her. There isn't any suggestion he's done anything wrong, so far as I've heard. It also seems that he spent a long time believing Caylee was his child, didn't he? And appeared to love her? I think it has to be really sad for people like him, who know CA, to be injected into this nightmare. She is such bad news, all around.

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    I don't know the guy, Jesse, but I feel really badly for him. It seems as if he was just one more person who was unfairly used and manipulated by CA, as it suited her. There isn't any suggestion he's done anything wrong, so far as I've heard. It also seems that he spent a long time believing Caylee was his child, didn't he? And appeared to love her? I think it has to be really sad for people like him, who know CA, to be injected into this nightmare. She is such bad news, all around.
    It's quite possible that Jesse G leaving his job and moving out of state is all a coincidence. I am just trying to clear up a few questions I have in my own head.

For the love of God... I have been trying to hint...hint... hint...to keep his name "out there". Dig deeper.... Please! Not Atlanta, Ga. Athens!

Quote Originally Posted by Renea View Post
    For the love of God... I have been trying to hint...hint... hint...to keep his name "out there". Dig deeper.... Please! Not Atlanta, Ga. Athens!
    Athens Georgia or Athens Greece? There has to be more to it than just coincidence. What's the probability of Jesse G leaving his job and moving to another state at the same time Caylee goes missing? I'm not saying he did anything to harm Caylee, but maybe Casey set it up for him to take Caylee out of the state to punish her mother. I just want to know if the LE has checked him out completely?

Athens, Ga...

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst221 View Post
    ~~ MY BOLD

I was reading JG's father's MySpace and he talks about holding Caylee on the day she was born. I'll go look for the link and exact quote.
    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast