Jesse G

Status
Not open for further replies.

NighTillDawn

Inactive
Reaction score
Question:

Does anyone know the reason why Jesse G quit his job? Did he already move to Atlanta Georgia? Have the police been in contact with him? Sorry if this has already been discussed but with all the threads and posts, I am having a hard time weeding them out. Thanks.

Question:

Does anyone know the reason why Jesse G quit his job? Did he already move to Atlanta Georgia? Have the police been in contact with him? Sorry if this has already been discussed but with all the threads and posts, I am having a hard time weeding them out. Thanks.

I read somewhere that Jesse resigned due to a "psyche" problem. I don't recall that any other details were offered, apparently this was insider information since "medical" resignations are not made public.

Sorry I don't have a link but I'm sure another fellow "sleuth" will post one.

FROM ANOTHER SITE:

"Walsh said Jesse Gwas fired from LE for psych reasons on Dan Abrams."

Apparently Jesse couldn't pass a psyche evaluation...

I read somewhere that Jesse resigned due to a "psyche" problem. I don't recall that any other details were offered, apparently this was insider information since "medical" resignations are not made public.

Sorry I don't have a link but I'm sure another fellow "sleuth" will post one.

FROM ANOTHER SITE:

"Walsh said Jesse G was fired from LE for psych reasons on Dan Abrams."

Apparently Jesse couldn't pass a psyche evaluation...

Isn't it strange that this happened right around the time of Caylee's disappearance? Also the move to Atlanta Georgia...just strange timing don't ya think?:waitasec:

I don't know the guy, Jesse, but I feel really badly for him. It seems as if he was just one more person who was unfairly used and manipulated by CA, as it suited her. There isn't any suggestion he's done anything wrong, so far as I've heard. It also seems that he spent a long time believing Caylee was his child, didn't he? And appeared to love her? I think it has to be really sad for people like him, who know CA, to be injected into this nightmare. She is such bad news, all around.

I don't know the guy, Jesse, but I feel really badly for him. It seems as if he was just one more person who was unfairly used and manipulated by CA, as it suited her. There isn't any suggestion he's done anything wrong, so far as I've heard. It also seems that he spent a long time believing Caylee was his child, didn't he? And appeared to love her? I think it has to be really sad for people like him, who know CA, to be injected into this nightmare. She is such bad news, all around.

It's quite possible that Jesse G leaving his job and moving out of state is all a coincidence. I am just trying to clear up a few questions I have in my own head.

For the love of God... I have been trying to hint...hint... hint...to keep his name "out there". Dig deeper.... Please! Not Atlanta, Ga. Athens!

For the love of God... I have been trying to hint...hint... hint...to keep his name "out there". Dig deeper.... Please! Not Atlanta, Ga. Athens!

Athens Georgia or Athens Greece? There has to be more to it than just coincidence. What's the probability of Jesse G leaving his job and moving to another state at the same time Caylee goes missing? I'm not saying he did anything to harm Caylee, but maybe Casey set it up for him to take Caylee out of the state to punish her mother. I just want to know if the LE has checked him out completely?

~~ MY BOLD

I was reading JG's father's MySpace and he talks about holding Caylee on the day she was born. I'll go look for the link and exact quote.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=421256559

First off, I have to say thank you to the administrator of websleuths for communicating with me and for watching what is being said on her site. Many of websleuths members have written me and I thank them for taking the time to do so. I don't know who to thank but someone on there found an old abandoned picture site where pictures of the Caylee's birth and me holding her in the hospital as I prayed over her were there. We never got any of those images and I have to say it brought a tear to my eye...okay a lot of tears to my eyes...to remember that fragile innocent in my arms as I prayed over her. Thanks to whoever found them!

So yeah, sounds like Jesse was lead to believe he was the father to the extent that his folks were there for her birth.

I know I've probably read this somewhere, but can anyone tell me exactly when Jesse was told he was not the father. When did he take the paternity test? I guess what I'm wondering is, how long did Jesse believe he was Caylee's dad?

Nevermind, I found the thread that says 10 months. Was it ever confirmed that Casey lived with Jesse and his family for those 10 months?

Was it ever confirmed through DNA tests that Caylee wasn't his?

I believe that's how he found out....but info on him is slim, and because all the "non information" (IMO) from the Anthony's, and the very silent LE, it will be hard for me to link, also, I am tired and lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44