1172 users online (225 members and 947 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Please continue your general discussion here and continue to "thread" out some ideas and topics.

Thank you CL

I'm bringing this over from the last thread:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Themis
    "A week" Then she's going back to jail in a week? Otherwise, he's going to have to leave his 24/7 monitors with her until the trial is completed and that could be months and months from now.

I have no idea what Padillas end game is here. It sure is a curious statement though.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17219601/detail.html

(snip)
    Padilla said he'll speak with Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday to determine the best scenario for getting her out of jail.

He also said he's giving himself a week to find Caylee.

And this is my favorite Padilla of the day. Tells me where his priorities are:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

(snip)
    Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla calls himself a media whore, and says coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.
    Last edited by CW; 08-19-2008 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Quote name calling

Is this park not a good area? found this http://www.wesh.com/news/16603270/detail.html

maybe it's to give Baez a week to try and force the hand on higher charges before the state is ready to bring it's case?

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious mind View Post
    Is this park not a good area? found this http://www.wesh.com/news/16603270/detail.html
    People have been searching there on their own. Not really because of that article. But because Casey mentioned the park in a phone call to her brother.
    Last edited by SuziQ; 08-19-2008 at 01:21 AM. Reason: clarify

I've been nothing but surprised with this case! Shocked is a better word....

About the underwear found in the park, I think they may be too large to be Casey's. I'm 5'7, 130, spread hips(two kids), size 7 pants and I wear a size 5-6 underwear depending on the cut of them. Especially with low riding jeans you wear them smaller or else you end up with underwear hanging out. IMO those are unrelated. Sorry if this is TMI for you guys talking about my underwear lol.

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious mind View Post
    There have been attacks going on in East Orlando for 2 years now. They think it's the same man and calling him "The east side attacker". A 26 yr old girl died in June while jogging in Blanchard Park, another woman was recently attacked with a knife but escaped. There were others that were raped (if I remember correctly). I'm starting to really hate this area, it's getting scary---very scary.

Also, not sure if this was answered but Blanchard Park is about 7 miles from the Anthony's. Also the Amscot were Casey abandoned her car was only a couple miles from the park.

jd_martin is offline "Smells like theres been a supreme pizza in the damn car"
    Gah! Cannot sleep. With this would end. Wish the witch Casey would put this to rest. Its all in her damn hands ATM. "prays LE gets DNA results back before they bail Casey out."
    "A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer." Robert Lee Frost

ahhh jd martin try just thinking happy thoughts for Caylee. just say alot of prayers for her and happy wishes.. it helps me some.. for her to maybe get all the love vibes from ppl ..

jd_martin is offline "Smells like theres been a supreme pizza in the damn car"
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaD View Post
    ahhh jd martin try just thinking happy thoughts for Caylee. just say alot of prayers for her and happy wishes.. it helps me some.. for her to maybe get all the love vibes from ppl ..
    Well if she is in heaven i know she is happy. I been thinking, What if...Caylee was kidnapped and is alive...Where will Caylee end up? What will happen to Casey? If Caylee is alive and all this ends, I fear Caylee is gonna have a rough time growing up with all that has happened. I wish the best.
    "A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer." Robert Lee Frost

I'm tired of waiting on DNA and forensics to come back.

From what I can tell, Baez is agreeing for Padilla to bond Casey out to push LE's hand to bring on the charges. I'm guessing that he's hoping they aren't prepared enough so it's check mate.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Missing your post? Check here

Now, back to general discussion that is not about another member.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast