Can I post my etsy shop here?

BrandyMarie

Reaction score
I was just reading over the terms of service and am a bit confused.

Is it okay to post a link to my etsy shop here?

Does anyone know??

I make things for little ones....dress up clothes, skirts, birthday shirts, custom crayons(great for party favors!) and other assorted toys/accessories.

Let me know if you'd like the link:)

Does anyone know??

I make things for little ones....dress up clothes, skirts, birthday shirts, custom crayons(great for party favors!) and other assorted toys/accessories.

I don't see why not, but if you are unsure, you can always PM one of the moderators and ask them.

Does anyone know??

If it's ok (which it seems like it is!) I would LOVE your link! (I have been up late tonighy with my little-est one who was having bad dreams. :( Her 5th birthday is coming up in the next couple of months, so I am hoping these nightmare/night terror episodes will subside. In the meantime, I would love to see what your shop offers!

Anita~ I pm'd you.

Poco~ I've never pm'd a mod before..this may be obvious, but how do I find them??

Anita~ I pm'd you.

Poco~ I've never pm'd a mod before..this may be obvious, but how do I find them??

brandy marie. Under each topic header, except this one, at the bottom right hand corner is the name of each moderator for that particular forum. You can click there and then look for send a message which will then show you how to send a pm... or you can go to the very bottom of the home page and look for "forum leaders" at the bottom right. Open that for a list of all moderators... the green light indicates they are online... just send a pm and ask...

I am sure it will be ok.. it seems to fit the TOS here.. you can't add it as a link to your siggy, but I am 98% certain you can post it here.

GL hth

Heck Yeah. That's what this forum is about

So cute.

How much would you charge me to make a 12 month onesie like Toby's from the movie Labyrinth? I want to dress up my baby like Toby and my husband like the Goblin King for Halloween, LOL.

It has been so long since I've seen the Labyrinth I had to go look it up lol. Are you talking about the red/white striped outfit? If so, I'm not sure that I could do that. But there are tons of talented etsy sellers and I'm positive you could find someone who could. There is a section called 'alchemy' where you post what you're looking for and how much you are willing to pay and sellers will contact you. Definitely worth a try!

LakeErie~ I do make all of the items in my shop. Thank you so much for the compliment! The baby is not for sale, though you may not even want her now(shes 2 1/2) ;)

So, is this going to be a general etsy shops thread or should anyone who has a shop go ahead and post it here...keep them consolidated and such? Because, I have two shops that I will shamelessly plug...

And don't forget tonight is Saturday Night Specials...lots of good deals from many Etsians!!!

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5828462

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back