Could This All Be a Set-Up By Casey?

GreenEyes727

Reaction score
This has come to mind a few times. Could she just be trying to hurt her parents and it went too far? I keep thinking of the MySpace entry that Casey made that sounded like she was the bad daughter. Could someone really have Caylee and now be afraid to bring her back and get in trouble?

Maybe this person was supposed to bring her back on her birthday?

Nothing in this case makes any sense. It's all very twisted and very sick.

My feeling is that Caylee is really gone but after hearing Padilla last night, I was thinking that it would be so wonderful if Caylee really is alive. I am a big believer in psychics and if what they psychics are saying is true, then my hopes that Caylee is alive are just hopes.

Your thoughts?

You are not alone in this thought. It's crossed my mind more than once.

I've made the comment on a few occasions that I thought this was a "publicity" stunt that had went bad, I just can't figure out why!

I have to agree it's been in the back of my mind too...ever since hearing that her lawyer Baez (when she was first arrested), wanted to show her some media clips and he thought she could use a laugh?!?!? And then her fascination with movies and certain actresses. I thought maybe she was doing her own little reality show...America Get's Punk'd or some other such junk.

I guess I just can't wrap my head around a mother and parents/grandparents, even their lawyer, being so cryptic and adamantly unwilling to help in solving where a precious 3 year old could be and is presumed dead?! It's so beyond sickening, it HAS to be a joke--especially given the 3-ring circus atmosphere with the addition of Larry Garrison and the bounty hunters?!

But, then I tell myself, if this DID turn out to be somebody's version of a sick and twisted joke, the fallout from all of the lawsuits for all of the resources that have been used and spent on this case thus far, would so not be worth it--the public--especially those who HAVE lost children Caylee's age--would be gunning for so many heads on a platter it would be ridiculous.

First post-I've been lurking for a while-starting with the Brooke Bennett case.

This same thing, regarding a setup by Casey, has crossed my mind at times. That someone has her and now is afraid to come forward because they are afraid that Casey will pin it on them and they will be charged with kidnapping. But that someone would need help from other people and it seems like sooner or later someone would come forward.

I don't know-I go back and forth. To me, this would be the best case scenario since it would mean Caylee is alive and most likely well cared for. This is the outcome I'm hoping for. The jaded side of me, however, says that too many of these cases end up with the worst case scenario.

There was a case here locally, exactly two years ago where some foster parents killed their foster child and then tried to say he went missing while in a park. The police knew from the beginning they were lying, but they did not have the evidence. They finally gave them enough time and enough rope to hang themselves and they did. A third person involved in the murder finally cracked. She was given immunity, which stinks, but we also would likely not know the truth if it wasn't for her. This case with Caylee, in so many ways, reminds me of that case. I hope eventually Casey has enough rope to figuratively hang herself. These people loved the press, much the way Cindy does. The police watched their public appearances very carefully to see what changed in their story, etc. It was all used as evidence against them eventually.

(snip) Could someone really have Caylee and now be afraid to bring her back and get in trouble?

Nothing in this case makes any sense. It's all very twisted and very sick.(snip)

Your thoughts?

I think it's been too long, she's not been seen for over 2 months....what kind of mother would do that to her 2 year old? talk about traumatizing your child. I've been think that the reason Casey is afraid to talk is because she had HELP disposing of the body and this person has threatened HER...it's all about casey saving casey's Azz. jmho, thanks for reading

I don't believe in psychics for a minute and believe all of them are only in it for the money or publicity. They usually do more harm than good in an investigation.

IMHO.

This thought has crossed my mind so many times. I feel that someone has Caylee out of the country. That the reason why Casey hasn't gone "bonkers" about her daughter being missing is because she knows who has her and she knows she is safe. That is the only reason I could justify why she never called LE when Caylee went "missing".
I am hoping and praying this is the case. It makes me SICK if I am wrong and Casey did something to Caylee and is now being quiet. No REAL mother could do that! jmo

This has come to mind a few times. Could she just be trying to hurt her parents and it went too far? I keep thinking of the MySpace entry that Casey made that sounded like she was the bad daughter. Could someone really have Caylee and now be afraid to bring her back and get in trouble?

Nothing in this case makes any sense. It's all very twisted and very sick.

My feeling is that Caylee is really gone but after hearing Padilla last night, I was thinking that it would be so wonderful if Caylee really is alive. I am a big believer in psychics and if what they psychics are saying is true, then my hopes that Caylee is alive are just hopes.

Your thoughts?

I don't believe a "kidnapping" was set up by Casey. There is still the car. The detective said it smelled of human decomp...the gm said it, the dog indicated it and although in and of itself the smell is not enough, I do believe it is the biggest clue pointing to the truth in this case so far.

I'm sticking to my original theory that Caylee died accidently on Casey's watch and Casey held on to and eventually hid her little body. In Casey's warped mind- she didn't mean for it to happen, it's awful, it's sad, but it happened...Caylee's gone, nothing can change it and now it is all about looking out for CASEY. Sick and twisted, yes, but according to what we've learned about Casey...self-involvement is her strongest suit.

I am guessing Padilla would like to see her out of the jail and in the "safety" of home in the hopes that someone (possibly Lee) will get the truth out of her. I doubt she would crack, though...I think she's going to her grave with this one.

One of the news shows I watched indicated that Padilla would get Casey drunk to spill the beans a little.

The only reason Casey could be acting the way is she is one of two things: she knows who has Caylee and she is fine OR she really is a cold hearted sick psychotic person.

I believe that Casey, her family, her lawyers, the bounty hunter, are all spinning lies and not playing by the rules. They are doing this to screw up the investigation. I also believe that Casey WAS talking in code to Lee - so that he could clean up all the evidence she left behind. I believe that George is involved and that is why he did not take the witness stand or has made any comments. My daddy raised me to watch a persons eyes when they talk, and George CAN NEVER look anyone in the eyes during an interview. (A body sign that he is misleading the conversation)

By spinning and spinning, no one will know which way to look because they'll all be dizzy! This family is making me sick! (And I used to have empathy for them! Not any more! They are not doing anything to help the investigators unless they think it won't lead anywhere!)

One of the news shows I watched indicated that Padilla would get Casey drunk to spill the beans a little.

The only reason Casey could be acting the way is she is one of two things: she knows who has Caylee and she is fine OR she really is a cold hearted sick psychotic person.

Do you have a link for this? Did Padilla say it or was is just speculation form one of the hosts or guests?

I have to go with choice number 2.

Do you have a link for this? Did Padilla say it or was is just speculation form one of the hosts or guests?

I think it was speculated by either NG or Greta last night, and Padilla kind of laughed and said something along the lines of "well, if it works!"

If any of these people have purposefully pulled this huge hoax on the whole country, they will definitely not be safe anywhere. Everyone you talk to has a concern for Caylee. If Casey doesn't ever choose to say what happened, I don't think the truth will ever come out.

I might have believed this for a brief time (possibly a day or even a weekend) but who could pull this off for 2 months?

Who does Casey know and trust enough who hasn't been seen AT ALL for 2 months?

Who has the nerve to go completely off the grid - no job unless it's from home, not seeing family or friends, having to make sure that Caylee is hidden from view. How do they get groceries? How do they get money? How do they even make a phone call without the risk of Caylee being heard in the background and someone being suspicious?

Who trusts Casey-the-Liar enough to know that she won't throw them under the bus if they are caught, that she won't say they kidnapped Caylee and that she had nothing to do with it or that it was their idea? WHY would anyone agree to that??? There is no money to be made from it. It is insane.

And the bell I keep ringing is that the people who believe she is alive keep attributing some maternal quality to Casey, saying she is too calm to have killed Caylee and she must know she's okay. But if she has a maternal bone in her body, she would still be worried. She's had NO contact with her child in at least a month.

I don't care if Caylee was in the presence of Jesus Christ (which I believe she is), a real mother worries about her child and wonders if she misses her mommy and if she is eating okay - do the people who have her know what she likes? And if she is sleeping okay in a strange place - do they remember the toy or blanket she has to have with her? Do they understand all of her toddler words or how she rubs her eyes when she's sleepy?

My kids miss me when they are with my parents or in-laws, whom they see several times a week. I have seen my niece and nephew cry for my brother and SIL when they are with my parents, and have seen my SIL's anxiety at leaving them for a night out. That's what REAL parents do. Even when you KNOW they are perfectly safe.

Who does Casey know well enough that she could be so sure that Caylee is fine and happy? Why is that person's absence not a giant gaping hole in her life right now?

The only person missing is Caylee. And the person who knows where she is isn't talking. How you call her a mother I will never understand.

I just don't think it's a hoax. If you take in the 911 call, the smell of the car and the dogs it just dosn't work. I think Casey is out to save herself and the same for the GP's, they've already lost a gd why lose a daughter?

As for the bounty hunter and bail bondsman ~ publicity. Seems to me they're the only ones that thinks she innocent. I haven't heard of anyone else lining up to bail her out. And, really if the gp's thought she was innocent, why didn't they come up with the 10% to bail her out?

If someone had Caylee and was afraid to return her because they would be in trouble why not just drop her off somewhere that was a public place (which was not being monitored by cameras) like a church or something and then call in the tip to police.

<<I'm sticking to my original theory that Caylee died accidently on Casey's watch>>

<<just don't think it's a hoax>>

I agree. I think there's too much evidence pointing towards something else. Also, I don't someone would use a 3 year old child in a publicity stunt like this. I just keep wondering about the statement made by GM where she states, "my daughter has been missing for a month and I found her today, but my granddaughter is missing and the damn car smells like a dead body". I think something happened, Casey took off and hid for a month until she could formulate some story.

The car is what makes me think Casey had Caylee dead in it. My husband has been a career soldier and in war. He says once you smell death, you NEVER forget the smell!
Then dogs hit and even the 'body farm' came in...LE never told forensic test results???......something was dead in there. Even grandma Cindy (nurse) said like something Dead was in the car and smell on the slacks...........IMO, RIP little Caylee.........did anyone look at 'family grave sites'......
they may of put her with a great grandma or someone..........IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back