1167 users online (207 members and 960 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by k4kathy View Post
    I don't understand what you mean.
    K4kathy, please don't think I was doubting your statement about the sweat. I wasn't. It is a very good observation. What I meant was, who in their right mind would be wearing long sleeves on such a hot day.

Sorry if I confused you.

Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    K4kathy, please don't think I was doubting your statement about the sweat. I wasn't. It is a very good observation. What I meant was, who in their right mind would be wearing long sleeves on such a hot day.

Sorry if I confused you.
    No problem!!!Sometimes my choice of words to express myself really suck.I think I sometimes come across the wrong way.I really need to work on this!
    Also,I wanted to tell all of the WSer's here that it's so great to see so many people here who won't allow the victims of this horrible murder to be forgotten.How I wish Taylor and Skyla could get some media attention,to keep their senseless murders fresh in the publics mind.

The police are the ones who could discuss the case and get some media attention, but they sit there quietly hoping it will all go away.(my opinion)I hope this is not being covered up because the perpertrators may have connections.

Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    K4kathy, please don't think I was doubting your statement about the sweat. I wasn't. It is a very good observation.
    What I meant was, who in their right mind would be wearing long sleeves on such a hot day.

Sorry if I confused you.
    Little726....Could the POI's long sleeve shirt be a clue about him?

1. Why wasn't his sleeves rolled up?
    2. Could he have been handling something like hay or straw?
    3. Could he have been in weeds or bushes or working that day?
    4. Did he have tatoo's?

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

A couple of things. Since they've been brought up by more than one person, I'm not going to quote anyone.

The smaller gun: It is very likely a .22 caliber. In the autopsy reports the smaller caliber bullets are described as copper coated, not jacketed. This is an important distinction. The only bullets that I can think of that are commonly copper coated are .22 rimfires. I won't absolutely swear there are no others, but I can't think of any others I've seen copper coated.

DNA at the scene: We don't know what evidence, besides the .40 caliber cases, might have been left at the scene by the killers. Some possibles.
    Cigarette butts.
    Marijuana roach.
    Other type drug paraphernalia.
    Bits of food.
    Small articles of clothing like a handkerchief or sweatband.
    And probably a bunch of other stuff I haven't thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post

4. Did he have tatoo's?
    I don't know, Mysterylover. It's just strange to me that he would be wearing long sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post

4. Did he have tatoo's?
    Some people who work in the hot sun wear long sleeve shirts.My former neighbor who was an old farmer told me the reason he did was to keep the sun off his skin,which kept him cooler in the heat.

Here is a news clip from NG's cold cases in November that talks about bullet casings.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/11/...oma/index.html

At the crime scene, police found bullet shell casings, DNA and footprints, which are still being analyzed by the crime lab. Investigators are trying to trace the origin of the bullets in hopes of identifying a weapon, said Jessica Brown of the Okfuskee County Sheriff's Office.

Some people who work in the hot sun wear long sleeve shirts.My former neighbor who was an old farmer told me the reason he did was to keep the sun off his skin,which kept him cooler in the heat.
    I think this is an excellent line of questioning...
    My first thought was id.. Jail House / or other Tattoos.. some people have what is called a sleeve.. where their arm is covered with tattoos.

ETA:
    Sorry I didn;t see the last ?? # 4
    4. Did he have tatoo's?
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ’.

Just a thought on the sleeves - some religions don't allow men to wear anything but long sleeves - pentecostal, holliness etc. I doubt the people involved were highly religious or anything obviously - but that just popped in my mind when I read about the sleeve thing - not sure why- like I said, just a thought.

I think this is the best explanation yet of the long sleeves. If someone murders 2 girls in broad daylight, not sure if they'd care much about short sleeves or long sleeves. Long sleeves also prevent getting sunburn. Not sure if the POI is the culprit or not.. personally i think the shooter(s) may be local young people..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4