What about Ecstasy?

CASuzk

Reaction score
It comes in pretty colors and shapes. It's a popular party drug, sold by people one tab at time, often shows up it clubs. It would like like candy to a 3 year old if she found it in her mom's car. It would explain the silence of Casey's friends as some of them could be dealing it. It has killed children before and some young adults as well.
It would the kind of 'accident' that you wouldn't share and the question of the source would most certainly come up in an investigation of a small child's death.
ex.jpg

I guess I can kind of see where you are coming from. But the thing is, I'm having a hard time coming up with a type of "accidental death" that Casey would STILL not call authorities, even if she was responsible for negligence (ie. pills in the car).

I keep alcohol in my home, and I tried to imagine if I came home some night and found my toddler had downed a bottle and something happened...I'D BE SO GUILT RIDDEN I'D WANT PUNISHED. So of course I'd tell on myself and call police. If your theory is correct, the fact is that Casey was apparently more consumed with covering up than feeling guilt. And that is just not normal. At all. Mistakes and accidents can happen- but caring, loving parents would feel guilt and want punished. So that leads me to believe one of two theories- either Casey was an unloving parent and killed her child, or she knows exactly where Caylee is and Caylee is alive.

You as an adult would do that but Casey is emotionally much young than her chronological age. She is nearly 100% dependant on her parents the same way a younger teen would be.

All of her peers are finishing up college and starting careers and she's pretty much stalled out and she knows it. Having her child die from a stupid and preventable mistake would just one more screw-up, maybe one too many.
I know that one of my mother's cousins drowned as teen and his buddies didn't tell anyone what happened. Why? they were swimming in reservoir where they knew they were trespassing.

You know, my above post just got me thinking. What if it was alcohol? We've all heard of those youtube videos that show young parents or teenagers having their toddler sip beer or liquor or smoke marijuana and they think it's hilarious. This actually happened in my hometown with a single mom who had her child smoking marijuana at a party and videotaped it.

What if Casey was partying with friends and she or her friends had Caylee drink because they thought it was funny and Caylee had a reaction? Then Casey frantically tried calling her parents and her friends were freaking out? The friends could have starting going into "we're all going to jail, etc." and convinced Casey to cover it up. Perhaps the cover up involved multiple people who were concerned about their own involvement.

Just a thought.

At this point who am I to discount anyones ideas. So with that.. anything is possible! I didn't realize ectasy looked so much like smarties, the candy!

There was a girl, from my town, who died after taken ecstacy. I am not sure if it was determined that she died b/c of the drug or b/c of too much water.
Anyways, it was a horrible story, where a friend put her in a room to sleep off feeling sick, b/c they were all on drugs and didnt want to get in trouble by takening her to the hospital and they thought she would be fine.
Her female friend found her unresponsive the next morning.
It was a horrible situation, where the boy who's home it was (his parents were out of town) and his male friends would not help the girlfriend get help for the dying/dead girl, they even pulled the phone out of the wall.
This poor girl had to drag her best friend to the car and to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead. It took a few months for the full story to finally come out.

It is a very popular drug with the club group. It can be sold for a much as $40. a hit and it only costs about .50 cents to make.

On a good night, a guy could make his rent.

It's easy to carry a whole pocket full of it and it can also be sold to kids in club who are not old enough to drink.

Maybe Caylee did get an ecstacy pill. And the person that was selling it is someone that she would not want to get into trouble,... lets say a new love interest or the new love interests friend. Because you know the first thing the police are gonna ask is Where did she get it? Who did you get it from? JMO I don't know if it is possible and I don't want to say anyone in this case is selling it but it is VERY VERY popular with kids these days. Hell it was very popular when I was 20 and that was 10 years ago!

Ecstasy does cause hyperthermia - a rapid rise in body temperature. On a warm day, the effects would be even quicker.
My son tells me that you would have a hard time not finding it all clubs and many people prefer it over drinking or long term drug use.

Yeah, Casey could be protecting someone who was making and selling it. I could see a scenario where the child was suddenly sick and she was making phone calls before noticing that the Ecstasy was missing, then panicking and not seeking help.

There was a girl, from my town, who died after taken ecstacy. I am not sure if it was determined that she died b/c of the drug or b/c of too much water.
Anyways, it was a horrible story, where a friend put her in a room to sleep off feeling sick, b/c they were all on drugs and didnt want to get in trouble by takening her to the hospital and they thought she would be fine.
It was a horrible situation, where the boy who's home it was (his parents were out of town) and his male friends would not help the girlfriend get help for the dying/dead girl, they even pulled the phone out of the wall.
This poor girl had to drag her best friend to the car and to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead. It took a few months for the full story to finally come out.

I work in a hospital, and we had a young lady who took X on her wedding night. I guess if it's not made correctly, it can cause liver damage. She had serious liver damage and an organ was not available for immediate transplant. So by the time this girl was supposed to have gone on her honeymoon the next week, she was dead. Very tragic.

There's no cover up in this story. I just wanted to point out how dangerous this drug can be.

I work in a hospital, and we had a young lady who took X on her wedding night. I guess if it's not made correctly, it can cause liver damage. She had serious liver damage and an organ was not available for immediate transplant. So by the time this girl was supposed to have gone on her honeymoon the next week, she was dead. Very tragic.

There's no cover up in this story. I just wanted to point out how dangerous this drug can be.

Oh my, how horrible that must have been for her family.

Why do people take these chances?

Couple of years ago here, a couple of really good, popular, kids went camping in the desert. One went missing and the other one was not totally truthful about what happened. It took longer than it should because the kid didn't want to tell tell what they had been doing. Volunteer searchers heading out to help were in an accident and two died. In the end the boy was found too late, dead because the kids had smoked jimson weed and he was lost in the desert. Three people dead, many lives destroyed because of simple stupidity.

True scenario of an accidental overdose and the reaction any normal person would have...A guy I know was on dr. prescribed methadone. He took it, passed out, and woke up to his 22 month old daughter dead from an overdose. She had gotten his medication. He called 911 immediately but it was too late. He was convicted and served several years in prison. But his guilt was his own personal prison. He never got over it and blamed himself and recently died himself...not sure if his death was an od...but I am sure it was related to his constant guilt and seeking to numb the pain....drug use far beyond "good time partying".

My point is that accidents happen. I believe it is very possible that this case was a horrible accident. What I can't understand is ones inability to take responsibility or show any emotion if that is the case? The coldness that oozes from Casey is frightening and not normal. The only scenario that could justify her as not a psycho at this point is the little girl turning up alive and her knowing this entire time she was safe. Otherwise...accident or not, this chic is NOT right. Her coldness is so far beyond being just young and scared. Just my opinion.

It comes in pretty colors and shapes. It's a popular party drug, sold by people one tab at time, often shows up it clubs. It would like like candy to a 3 year old if she found it in her mom's car. It would explain the silence of Casey's friends as some of them could be dealing it. It has killed children before and some young adults as well.
It would the kind of 'accident' that you wouldn't share and the question of the source would most certainly come up in an investigation of a small child's death.
ex.jpg

That is a great start! I have said many times that my high school friends used drugs (namely X) and I have seen it all... (I don't/haven't done any EVER, but worked in clubs where they went and saw how they acted and the drugs they took when we were all hanging out).

I can add a few to that list. I can also tell you that they usually don't think about where they put them--cigerette packs, coffee table in cig pack celephane (sic)--this is a very plausible idea.

When they are "rolling" they think everything is so "pleasant" and feels so good...if they baby walked up to them and said she felt weird, they would likely tell the baby that she just needed to go to bed because they were having fun. I have always thought X was involved. I have stood adament that she and/or her friends were selling.

Also, some are triple stacked. It would only take one to kill a small child :( I had a couple of friends die from taking 2 triple stacks. I hope to God this is not the case here.

2 of my friends died this way...everyone else was "rolling their balls off" and told my friends to go lay down...

X is an automatic felony for each pill you have where I lived. The guy dealing was there. My other friend noticed someone in the room with her, then suddenly they all started leaving.They said they were moving the party and hopped in the car and went to another apartement. My friend was dead and she was messed up trying to call the ppl that just left to come help. No one would help.

She stepped up to the plate, but it goes to show, no one wants to be involved in this. X is a very deceiving drug. The think everything is ok, when someone is dragging them down, they'll carry the party to a new place, not even thinking.

I guess I can kind of see where you are coming from. But the thing is, I'm having a hard time coming up with a type of "accidental death" that Casey would STILL not call authorities, even if she was responsible for negligence (ie. pills in the car).

I keep alcohol in my home, and I tried to imagine if I came home some night and found my toddler had downed a bottle and something happened...I'D BE SO GUILT RIDDEN I'D WANT PUNISHED. So of course I'd tell on myself and call police. If your theory is correct, the fact is that Casey was apparently more consumed with covering up than feeling guilt. And that is just not normal. At all. Mistakes and accidents can happen- but caring, loving parents would feel guilt and want punished. So that leads me to believe one of two theories- either Casey was an unloving parent and killed her child, or she knows exactly where Caylee is and Caylee is alive.

Olive, believe me, X and alcohol are 2 different things...So are the people that do both. Completely different effect to tragic events with both.

What if Casey was partying with friends and she or her friends had Caylee drink because they thought it was funny and Caylee had a reaction? Then Casey frantically tried calling her parents and her friends were freaking out? The friends could have starting going into "we're all going to jail, etc." and convinced Casey to cover it up. Perhaps the cover up involved multiple people who were concerned about their own involvement.

Just a thought.

Either that or gave her alcohol to sleep.

I hope this is not the case that Caylee may have had some drugs in her system. I don't think they will find her dead or alive. I just hope since Casey will not talk that she stays:behindbar!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back