Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #107

Status
Not open for further replies.

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Man, you guys are FAST!!!

christine2448 said:
Look around Caylee has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

websleuths.jpg

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

christine2448 said:
It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA
Originally Posted by MD MOMMY
I don't know about this site BUT I frequent a birth club site..that discusses rasing children etc. and a girl there got busted on neglect b/c she posted some whacked stuff..so again I don't know about this site but it happened on another one that I'm a part of.
Originally Posted by RoseRed
I use to be on topix forum and topix was subpoenaed for information and a gentleman was sued for accusing a person of murder. That did actually happen so I know LE can get the information and YOU can be sued for stating something as a FACT when it is not true.

If I was the judge and had evidence that Casey's life was in danger and she could be murdered upon her release that girl would not be leaving county jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedavis
Or playing devil's advocate: she was too scared to post until she had moved...

yet she was willing to meet a perfect stranger at night based on a phone call of someone she has never met.. 24 Hour Bravado attack?

Back to the post that some were talking about...I found about 8 discrepancies in the story within 5 minutes. Perhaps...possibly..that is why IF she contacted anyone it never went anywhere. Here are a few examples..first it was a bank robbery..then gas station..first it was 8:30 am then 8:30 pm..then the ATM slip said she was there at 7:40 at the bank..then it was 7:49...I could go on.

Back to the post that some were talking about...I found about 8 discrepancies in the story within 5 minutes. Perhaps...possibly..that is why IF she contacted anyone it never went anywhere. Here are a few examples..first it was a bank robbery..then gas station..first it was 8:30 am then 8:30 pm..then the ATM slip said she was there at 7:40 at the bank..then it was 7:49...I could go on.

I pretty much think your point is well taken.

Polygraph...hmmm. Okay, as a newbie, if someone is willing to post a bond, Casey would have to accept that, am I correct? If the conditions of the bond include polygraph and she won't take one, then maybe that's the holdup?

Again, this is just my opinion and my speculation and not from any source and not necessarily the views accepted by this forum..................

Hello everyone. I am happy to have found this site. My partner and I started hearing about the Caylee Anthony case fairly early on, and we have been following it on a daily basis. It is probably the most interesting case I've seen for many reasons: the actual story, the enormous amount of information (and misinformation) out there, and the wild ride of the media coverage. I hope no one minds if I hang around these forums and read what you've all been saying. I certainly have my gut feelings, and also many questions - so many questions, and they aren't being asked in the media. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts on this case.

I've read the rules of the site, which are good, I think - I will try to control my language, which seems to be the only problematic rule for me.

Just to get started, Casey has claimed that she last spoke with Caylee on the phone the day Cindy Anthony finally located her. Of course we are aware that Casey has been lying, seemingly about everything, but I'm wondering if anyone has ever asked Casey what that conversation she claims to have had with her daughter involved. Has Casey been asked what Caylee said? I haven't heard this question asked or answered in the media, and to my knowledge even her brother Lee didn't ask it in the early recorded conversations from jail. Thanks very much, Deputy Andy.

P.S. I chose my screen name because I am a huge fan of Twin Peaks and all of the work of David Lynch - and this case is oddly similar in small ways and large, especially to the series, and also to some of his other work.

Poppy:

BH has over 200 death threats so I'd say that's evidence. LE needs to sopena BH phone messages. Gawd, I wish I was LE.

Wedavis and others. Please read. This is from the TOS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2279603&postcount=1

Law Enforcement:

Members of Law Enforcement regularly read at WS. Generally they contact WS Admins when they register, but there is no requirement that they do so. Unless they ask us to, we do not publicly identify them, but all posters should be aware that public comments about illegal activity could bring them attention they may not want. WS receives subpoenas on a regular basis from various agencies. WS will comply with all valid subpoenas received.

Polygraph...hmmm. Okay, as a newbie, if someone is willing to post a bond, Casey would have to accept that, am I correct? If the conditions of the bond include polygraph and she won't take one, then maybe that's the holdup?

Again, this is just my opinion and my speculation and not from any source and not necessarily the views accepted by this forum..................

A lie detector doesn't do a bit of good if the person believes their own lies.

Just using your post as a jumping off point, but bondsman make their money in interest, bountyhunters make theirs by returning fugitives, neither of those apply in this case. Caylee hasn't jumped bond and no one seems to be looking for her anyway. Casey is where she should be, and no one is borrowing money from the Padilla's to get her out so no interest. The pay for them is publicity. How many shows and papers have they been in so far? NONE of that was needed to bond her out and go buddy up to her for info. Based on results I go with the media *advertiser censored* comment being accurate. There is a saying about when someone tells you who/what they are, you should listen.
I get the publicity angle for bountyman, but clearly his nephew, bondguy, wants no part of TV facetime and doesn’t even have a website for his bail bonds company. Supposedly, he’s along for the ride to facilitate his uncle's quest for the truth and a good Q score.

What did bountyman think was going to happen? I think he honestly believed that they’d blow into town, spring Casey out of stir, and with the help of his crew, magically worm the truth out of her.

Forty eight hours later, Casey remains ensconced on her cot, Garbo act intact. Now we have complications with the bond, leaving the bountyman plenty of time to bask in the media spotlight, since there’s absolutely no truth-worming going on. The fact that with each passing day he becomes more of a laughingstock must sting a little.

Who does all this ruckus benefit? Baez, the engineer, who doesn’t want Casey telling nobody nothing and who most certainly does not want any dead bodies found?

Do we know what the issue is with the bondsman in Miami? More importantly, did Baez know there would be an issue with a bond guy in Miami? If he did, or even suspected there would be no home cooking for Casey, bountyman got played.

Hello everyone. I am happy to have found this site. My partner and I started hearing about the Caylee Anthony case fairly early on, and we have been following it on a daily basis. It is probably the most interesting case I've seen for many reasons: the actual story, the enormous amount of information (and misinformation) out there, and the wild ride of the media coverage. I hope no one minds if I hang around these forums and read what you've all been saying. I certainly have my gut feelings, and also many questions - so many questions, and they aren't being asked in the media. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts on this case.

I've read the rules of the site, which are good, I think - I will try to control my language, which seems to be the only problematic rule for me.

Just to get started, Casey has claimed that she last spoke with Caylee on the phone the day Cindy Anthony finally located her. Of course we are aware that Casey has been lying, seemingly about everything, but I'm wondering if anyone has ever asked Casey what that conversation she claims to have had with her daughter involved. Has Casey been asked what Caylee said? I haven't heard this question asked or answered in the media, and to my knowledge even her brother Lee didn't ask it in the early recorded conversations from jail. Thanks very much, Deputy Andy.

P.S. I chose my screen name because I am a huge fan of Twin Peaks and all of the work of David Lynch - and this case is oddly similar in small ways and large, especially to the series, and also to some of his other work.

I caught onto "Deputy Andy" right away....and welcome. I am a newbie myself. Sorry, I am such a newbie that I don't have any information to help but just wanted to welcome you. :)

Foxxtrot,
He has said it many times that is a citizen gave him Caylee the citizen could have the reward. He has never said Casey could have the reward.

He said SHE, not citizen...he said SHE. He didn't say they or any other thing but SHE.

Posted on the last thread just as it closed, so I'll bring it over here:

I've had the feeling that the poster was a member of the Anthony family. I also have been wondering if the Grund and Anthony families are on good terms with each other or not.

I don't think she was a family member because she made mention, IIRC, that she didn't know if she was being used by the family or whether to believe what they allegedly told her about JG.

Assuming she is being truthful, I think she's scared to death because she alleges Cindy told her that JG was dangerous and Casey said to stay away from him. I think she might be worried that someone might come get her, and that's why she's putting it out there all over the place...so that anyone planning to do her harm will know that if they do, it will come right back to them.

That's purely my speculation about her motives for posting and just a possible explanation for why she might be trying to get the info out there.

ETA: Welcome, DeputyAndy and other newcomers! :seeya:

Deputy Andy from what i read caylee said hi mommy and casey asked her to put an adult on the phone. then the phone went dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27