IF... Caylee is found alive...

newtv

Reaction score
Website
eyewasmozart.typepad.com
Would Casey lose Custody of Caylee if she were to be found?
In the event Caylee is found, would Child services take her immediately into custody?:waitasec:

I wonder if she will lose her to teh State for awhile or would they just give her to the grandparents.

I would think she would lose her at least temporarily (Casey)
but maybe the GP's would be given custody ..seems anyone else would lose custody if they did this. (ie. Give her over to someone who then abducted her)?

I don't have personal experience with CPS, but I would bet that Casey would lose custody and temporary custody would be granted to Cindy and George. CAsey would most likely get supervised visitation... and I would guess a stipulation of the gp's having custody would be Casey not living in the home.

just a guess though based on my SP experience.

I hope Casey would lose custody since she has allowed this to go on, and I also believe that the grandparents would need to be looked at to make sure that they didn't enable and do anything to fail to protect. If they knew Casey was on drugs, acting crazy, stealing, possibly being violent, mentally unstable, etc. then they should have tried to get custody or called DFS beforehand. I feel that they should have had a good daycare or preschool already being attended just from some of the problems that I've read about going on in the family.

I hope Casey would lose custody since she has allowed this to go on, and I also believe that the grandparents would need to be looked at to make sure that they didn't enable and do anything to fail to protect. If they knew Casey was on drugs, acting crazy, stealing, possibly being violent, mentally unstable, etc. then they should have tried to get custody or called DFS beforehand. I feel that they should have had a good daycare or preschool already being attended just from some of the problems that I've read about going on in the family.

But, there was no need for daycare, as Casey wasn't actually working!!! Hence, "The Babysitter". ;)

Actually txsvicki, I agree with what you say. I think if circumstances surrounding the family were different, that if Caylee were found, the GP would gain temporary custody. But, in this case, I think it is safe to say that CPS will step in or be called in and investigate the GPs before placing Caylee into their custody. Definitely, Casey should have HIGHLY supervised visitation, if ANY. My question...are Cindy and George only children in their families?

I agree with everyone, I have experience with CPS and if she already has criminal charges for neglect then she met family courts burden of proof long ago. (family court does not have as high a burden of proof as criminal court). I am speaking for my state,(not florida) and every state is different. ANY FLORIDA SOCIAL WORKERS OUT THERE?????
Usually children are placed with a relative if at all possible but the perpetrator cant live there also. (i.e. Casey has to move)

Even if Caylee was found alive..wouldn't Casey be in Jail for something? If so, we wouldn't have to worry about her visitation rights.

Even if Caylee was found alive..wouldn't Casey be in Jail for something? If so, we wouldn't have to worry about her visitation rights.

Yes, she may be convicted based on her current charges which have min & max incarceration rules

This may have already been asked and answered.. but honestly, I'm trying my best to keep up with the threads and have not seen it mentioned.. so my question is:

IF Caylee were to be found alive do you think they would let the Anthony family (be that Casey or the GP's) have custody of her? In my opinion, if someone really DOES have her then all parties involved should go to jail :behindbar for putting an innocent child through such an ordeal.. Just wondering what you guys think...

FYI... I personally think Caylee is no longer with us, but am hoping for her sake that she does turn up...

This may have already been asked and answered.. but honestly, I'm trying my best to keep up with the threads and have not seen it mentioned.. so my question is:

IF Caylee were to be found alive do you think they would let the Anthony family (be that Casey or the GP's) have custody of her? In my opinion, if someone really DOES have her then all parties involved should go to jail :behindbar for putting an innocent child through such an ordeal.. Just wondering what you guys think...

FYI... I personally think Caylee is no longer with us, but am hoping for her sake that she does turn up...
I think George and Cindy could get custody no problem.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back