Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1452

Thread: Anthony's Computer Forensics

Dignity4Victims is offline "Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers" - Judge Strickland
    Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    Well. I would say if it were intentional murder, then the murderer would not be looking up "fool-proof suffication" [sic] AFTER the murder. Even if the search were unconnected with the murder, the murderer would not want that in the internet history!!

So, if it were intentional murder, I would go with sometime after 3 pm.

If it were a horrible accident and Casey went into a trancelike fetal position over it, I think that would also have to have been after 3 pm.
    I don't remember from the phone record pings, when Casey left the house, do you? How much time lagged between her last Internet activity and the time she left?

Also, could you please explain the BBM? Where in the world did that come from?
    Casey says, “the b!tch knows what it feels like now,” referring to her mother, Cindy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dignity4Victims For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity4Victims View Post
    I don't remember from the phone record pings, when Casey left the house, do you? How much time lagged between her last Internet activity and the time she left?

Also, could you please explain the BBM? Where in the world did that come from?
    The phone record pings only show the general area Casey was in. She was at the house or in the general area of the house until about 4:15 pm.

So there was about an hour after getting off the computer and off the phone with Jesse that she might have been doing...something else.

The idea that Casey went into a trancelike fetal position over Caylee's death came from JB.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

BTW, the new internet history records show that someone (my money's on Cindy) was searching for child guardianship forms and info as early as October 2005 (when Caylee was only a couple of months old).

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11

BTW, the new internet history records show that someone (my money's on Cindy) was searching for child guardianship forms and info as early as October 2005 (when Caylee was only a couple of months old).
    Interesting - very interesting - thank you AZLawyer! Cindy must have felt such a tremendous pull between her worlds of what she wanted to happen in her reality and what was actually happening in reality...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

That is very interesting to know.

Would this have been CA's attempt to dissolve FCA from any responsibility of raising a child? I would hate to think that FCA would have mistreated Caylee while still a newborn baby. How old was Caylee when FCA began leaving her in the babysitting neighbor's care so she could go to "work"?

Or, could this have been to look for ways to exclude the father from any possible involvement in Caylee's life?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:

Very interesting AZ. Any idea when the most recent search for child guardianship forms were done - up to that fateful day in June or during the 31 days?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    Very interesting AZ. Any idea when the most recent search for child guardianship forms were done - up to that fateful day in June or during the 31 days?
    I only saw the one day in October 2005. There are some date ranges for which we have no data, however.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

I only saw the one day in October 2005. There are some date ranges for which we have no data, however.
    I just realized - weren't Jesse Grund and the Grund family still involved with FCA and Caylee in the first three months? Hmm - maybe Cindy thought they would keep her away from Caylee?

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I just realized - weren't Jesse Grund and the Grund family still involved with FCA and Caylee in the first three months? Hmm - maybe Cindy thought they would keep her away from Caylee?
    Oh, I think they were involved a lot longer than that. But I bet you're right that Cindy felt threatened by the involvement of any other family in Caylee's life.

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    ** SNIP **
    • I have no idea if George had an AIM account, but I know for certain that Casey did. Casey logged in the morning of June 16 at 7:53 AM and started chatting with witeplayboi within minutes. The URL for her AIM Today connection contained the unique identifier "SN=CBOFHLHFFIGCOKCLHKEPCPNDBB&PC=HDLEDICEBJ" and had her login number registered as 215.

Then she logged in again at 10:08 AM with login number of 216, but did not chat with anyone. Another login without chat at 10:14 with login number of 217. Then 1:39 PM with login number of 218. And 2:50 PM with login number of 219. This final login was supposedly George, but it had Casey's unique identifier string and matched her login sequence. All of the logins also contained the unique identifier.
    ** SNIP **
    Thanks to AZlawyer grabbing me by the nose ring and leading me in the right direction, I finally found George's unique identifier in previously released internet history files. The history file I found it in is named "Unfiltered Temporary Internet History for Casey Profile.csv" This file has Internet Explorer history spanning the dates 6/27/2008 to 7/16/2008, which is obviously later than the 6/16 search for fool-proof suffocation.

George's unique identifier is CFOBGHGCEGCHLBDCCEBJ.
    Casey's unique identifier is CBOFHLHFFIGCOKCLHKEPCPNDBB.

More evidence that it was Casey who did the search, and not her father.

Thanks to AZlawyer grabbing me by the nose ring and leading me in the right direction, I finally found George's unique identifier in previously released internet history files. The history file I found it in is named "Unfiltered Temporary Internet History for Casey Profile.csv" This file has Internet Explorer history spanning the dates 6/27/2008 to 7/16/2008, which is obviously later than the 6/16 search for fool-proof suffocation.

I would say the evidence is pretty strong at this point.

Thankful for you clever folk!

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

I know hindsight is 20/20 ...and all that .... But can I just say that it makes me sick to my stomach that the prosecutors didn't go through this stuff with a fine-toothed comb to show how ridiculous Jose's version of June 16th really was.

I'd say so as well, and I think the only thing that staggers me at this point is why did we have to wait on you and JWG to hear about it? why did the state for some bizarre reason not use this very damning information at trial?

I never thought the state dropped the ball at all but now I really wonder.

maybe nothing could have ever swayed this jury anyways but this just is so wrong to me, foolproof suffocation search + caylee dead without a doubt 3 hours later + found with duct tape covering her ability to have breathed...????

am I a monday morning quarter back? am I wrong to think that of all other evidence, that search is the closest thing to a smoking gun? one the state didnt tell anyone about?

I think the state, like most of us, thought the case was a shoe-in. Who in their right mind would not be able to put the pieces together and see exactly what happened? Finding this jury was like lightning striking in the same place ... twelve times.

AZlawyer and JWG - amazing work. Do you suppose there's anyway we could get the mainstream press to pick it up? I think the right angle is that JB really stuck his foot in it with his book.

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    I'd say so as well, and I think the only thing that staggers me at this point is why did we have to wait on you and JWG to hear about it? why did the state for some bizarre reason not use this very damning information at trial?

maybe nothing could have ever swayed this jury anyways but this just is so wrong to me, foolproof suffocation search + caylee dead without a doubt 3 hours later + found with duct tape covering her ability to have breathed...????

am I a monday morning quarter back? am I wrong to think that of all other evidence, that search is the closest thing to a smoking gun? one the state didnt tell anyone about?
    My sentiments exactly!!! You expressed my thoughts perfectly...

MOO

Thanks, AZ! Have these new records (in their entirety) been posted somewhere here?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

i really think the case the prosecution had was so super tight that even though I initially felt there was a grossly negligent drowning and desperate and hollywood style coverup after the fact (don't anymore), I would have had no probs voting guilty based on what was presented by them. it was pretty much open and shut.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GiantPickle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Jesse had no claims to Caylee. The A already knew he wasn't Caylee's dad.

I thought Lauren Gibbs kept Caylee until she was about eight months old and found out Casey wasn't working. Then Casey moved on to use the Grunds. Casey "found" her nanny when Richard Grund wanted Casey to stop dumping Caylee on them. Cindy may of had reasons from the get go in how good of a mother Casey was. George moved out two months later in December?

All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ILikeToBendPages For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToBendPages View Post
    Jesse had no claims to Caylee. The A already knew he wasn't Caylee's dad.

I thought Lauren Gibbs kept Caylee until she was about eight months old and found out Casey wasn't working. Then Casey moved on to use the Grunds. Casey "found" her nanny when Richard Grund wanted Casey to stop dumping Caylee on them. Cindy may of had reasons from the get go in how good of a mother Casey was. George moved out two months later in December?
    Yes, wasn't thinking of it from that point of view - I knew he wasn't the father. Just wondered what it was that got Cindy to file - maybe she was worried they would get married - or that the Grunds would manage to convert FCA...
    And I believe Cindy was also involved with someone else while George was "away" so may have not necessarily wanted Caylee full time then.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Thanks, AZ! Have these new records (in their entirety) been posted somewhere here?
    No. I obtained the raw internet history data from OSCO, which you would NOT want to try to read, believe me. I did get through some of it, but thankfully JWG had a conversion program that transformed the data into Excel spreadsheets.

I'm sure there's some way to post the spreadsheets, but to be honest I would have misgivings about doing that, because (1) there's a lot of private information in there that I don't think GA and CA need to have floating around the Internet--and there's no practical way to "redact" that information, and (2) they are so easy to misunderstand.

#1 is the same reason I didn't want to post the full unredacted cell phone records way back when, BTW.

#2 is the reason that so many people incorrectly believe (from the partial records released previously) that someone did an internet search for ZFG before Caylee ever went missing. And look how twisted up the facts got when JB tried to read this information.

I think JWG's method of posting sections of the records as needed to prove major points is a good one.

No. I obtained the raw internet history data from OSCO, which you would NOT want to try to read, believe me. I did get through some of it, but thankfully JWG had a conversion program that transformed the data into Excel spreadsheets.

I'm sure there's some way to post the spreadsheets, but to be honest I would have misgivings about doing that, because (1) there's a lot of private information in there that I don't think GA and CA need to have floating around the Internet--and there's no practical way to "redact" that information, and (2) they are so easy to misunderstand.

#1 is the same reason I didn't want to post the full unredacted cell phone records way back when, BTW.

#2 is the reason that so many people incorrectly believe (from the partial records released previously) that someone did an internet search for ZFG before Caylee ever went missing. And look how twisted up the facts got when JB tried to read this information.

I think JWG's method of posting sections of the records as needed to prove major points is a good one.
    Thanks, Az! I understand perfectly.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Cindy did mention guardianship papers and seeking advice from a lawyer.. but we learned that they did not file

Could it have been as simple as they did not know who Caylee's father was, the only family Caylee had was OCA, then Cindy, George and Lee...and if anything happened to OCA then they wanted to make sure they got guardianship of Caylee.
    Not sure why they didn't move forward with guardianship.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

Dignity4Victims is offline "Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers" - Judge Strickland
    Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post

I somewhat agree with parts of your post, with the exception of the BBM.

Not that it isn't a valid question, BUT, that the State did put on a very strong case with a pile of valid, factual "damning information" and it didn't matter to this Jury.

Nothing in fact, would have mattered to this Jury, so no, the State did not drop the ball.
    Casey says, “the b!tch knows what it feels like now,” referring to her mother, Cindy.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dignity4Victims For This Useful Post:

AZ Lawyer and/or JGW.. if you are so inclinded, can you look to see if anyone went online from the A's home computer to look at the CA's checking account or credit cards during the 6/16 through 7/15 dates (I don't believe that GA had a checking / savings account).

I've always been curious about OCA writing CA's checks and using her cards all over Orlando during this time period, when CA stated that she believed OCA was in Tampa, Jacksonville, Mars and where ever else. Basically, I wanted to learn if CA was checking her online accounts to see where OCA was by the account's activity.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:

Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast