Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1452

Thread: Anthony's Computer Forensics

  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,777

    Post For documentation purposes

    I probably should document how I produced the spreadsheets of the internet browsing history in case there is any question about the information we end up posting and discussing here.

    Firefox History

    AZ received three files of Firefox history data. One file contains activity from March 4 - 21, 2008. A second file contains activity from June 16 - July 16, 2008. A third file contains activity from July 14 - 16, 2008. There does not appear to be duplicate entries in the second and third files, so the date range overlap seems puzzling to me. More on that in a different post.

    The history files are from version 2 of the browser, which stored browsing history in something called the Mork database format. As a result, the data is largely unreadable, although one can pick out certain words here and there, but not the time stamps.

    I found a Perl script written in 2004 specifically to decode the Firefox 2 history file. The copyright allowed anyone to modify, use and distribute the code so long as the copyright notice appears in the code. I made a minor change to the output portion of the code to create a tab-delimited text file. As a result, I was able to read the decoded files into separate tabs in Excel. With the auto-filter features in Excel it makes it easy to find and sort the data.

    Internet Explorer

    AZ received four folders containing a number of separate files. Two folders have data for the "casey" account and span the time frame from November 2, 2007 to July 16, 2008. Two folders have data for the "owner" account and span the time frame from May 7, 2004 to July 16, 2008. Again, there do not appear to be duplicate entries in any of the files.

    These are a little easier to read, but because there are so many files they are very cumbersome to work with. I found a program on the web called "History Viewer" that was able to read each folder and allowed me to save the results in a tab-delimited text file. From the four files I produced I created another Excel spreadsheet with each folder represented by a separate tab.

    As a result of this, we now have two spreadsheets - one with Firefox history and the other with Internet Explorer history - containing about 37,000 browsing records.


  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,010
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    I probably should document how I produced the spreadsheets of the internet browsing history in case there is any question about the information we end up posting and discussing here.

    Firefox History

    AZ received three files of Firefox history data. One file contains activity from March 4 - 21, 2008. A second file contains activity from June 16 - July 16, 2008. A third file contains activity from July 14 - 16, 2008. There does not appear to be duplicate entries in the second and third files, so the date range overlap seems puzzling to me. More on that in a different post.

    The history files are from version 2 of the browser, which stored browsing history in something called the Mork database format. As a result, the data is largely unreadable, although one can pick out certain words here and there, but not the time stamps.

    I found a Perl script written in 2004 specifically to decode the Firefox 2 history file. The copyright allowed anyone to modify, use and distribute the code so long as the copyright notice appears in the code. I made a minor change to the output portion of the code to create a tab-delimited text file. As a result, I was able to read the decoded files into separate tabs in Excel. With the auto-filter features in Excel it makes it easy to find and sort the data.

    Internet Explorer

    AZ received four folders containing a number of separate files. Two folders have data for the "casey" account and span the time frame from November 2, 2007 to July 16, 2008. Two folders have data for the "owner" account and span the time frame from May 7, 2004 to July 16, 2008. Again, there do not appear to be duplicate entries in any of the files.

    These are a little easier to read, but because there are so many files they are very cumbersome to work with. I found a program on the web called "History Viewer" that was able to read each folder and allowed me to save the results in a tab-delimited text file. From the four files I produced I created another Excel spreadsheet with each folder represented by a separate tab.

    As a result of this, we now have two spreadsheets - one with Firefox history and the other with Internet Explorer history - containing about 37,000 browsing records.
    In awe as usual JWG - thanks hardly seems enough for what you have been able to achieve...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.


  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,777

    Cool Casey had a Myspace blog

    I've attached a screen shot of the Firefox history for March filtered for the word "blog". The titles of the two entries she made that month - "life's tough" and "vulnerable" - are curious given that she performed the chloroform searches a week to 10 days after blogging.

    Notice also that the day before she made her first blog entry she researched ways to hide her blog from everyone else. She wanted to keep it private, like a diary.
    Attached Images Attached Images


  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    231
    Don't forget Cindy testified that she googled chloropyll and it morphed into chloroform, the search was done in 2008. Google didn't even start instant searches until 2010. Am I missing something or could Cindy have lied?

  5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shotzy For This Useful Post:


  6. #1130
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,330
    JWG, thank you so much is just not enough for the hard work you are putting into this information but it's the best for now as nothing new has been invented yet to express my gratitude.

    I sure would like to read her "blog" especially since she wanted it private.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  7. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:


  8. #1131
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,867
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Hey AZ, where are you seeing the 1:50PM Google search, because I looked in the spreadsheet I gave you as well as the text file I used to build the spreadsheet, and I see 2:50PM (14:50, actually). I even went back and rebuilt the readable files from the original and still see the 2:50 time stamp.

    It's possible that you (and Jose) looked through the time stamps quickly and were visually tricked by the prior activity which is time stamped around 1:40 PM.

    Here is a summary of the sequence. I've attached a screen capture of that portion of the spreadsheet so you can see additional detail.

    6/16/08 14:52:12 facebook.com Facebook | Confirm Requests
    6/16/08 14:52:00 mdsr.ecri.org Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits
    6/16/08 14:51:09 spiked-online.com spiked | Venturing into the pro-suicide pit
    6/16/08 14:51:04 google.com foolproof suffocation - Google Search
    6/16/08 14:51:04 google.com fool-proof suffication - Google Search
    6/16/08 14:50:57 google.com
    6/16/08 14:50:57 google.com Google
    6/16/08 14:50:42 aimtoday.aim.com
    6/16/08 14:50:42 my.screenname.aol.com Screen Name Service
    6/16/08 13:42:15 viewmorepics.myspace.com Myspace.com Photo Albums - Lt. dangle
    6/16/08 13:42:15 view.atdmt.com 052808_728x90_perf_jcpcom_ST2_IFR.tpl
    6/16/08 13:42:11 profile.myspace.com MySpace.com - Lt. dangle - 24 - Male - Orlando, Florida - www.myspace.com/nyitaliano3
    6/16/08 13:42:03 view.atdmt.com 20080516_CC_CardLab_puzzle_L6_728_90_IFR.tpl
    6/16/08 13:42:03 bulletins.myspace.com MySpace.com: Read Bulletin
    6/16/08 13:41:51 bulletins.myspace.com MySpace.com: Read Bulletin
    6/16/08 13:41:29 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 1 of 50
    6/16/08 13:41:26 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 50 of 50
    6/16/08 13:41:22 delb.opt.fimserve.com MySpace TV
    6/16/08 13:41:22 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 49 of 50
    6/16/08 13:40:52 facebook.com
    6/16/08 13:40:47 view.atdmt.com
    6/16/08 13:40:47 facebook.com
    6/16/08 13:40:47 facebook.com Facebook | Lauren Lee's Photos - Profile Pictures
    6/16/08 13:40:36 facebook.com
    Well that kinda puts the icing on top of the thwartcakes, now doesn't it??????? jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

  9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  10. #1132
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,777

    Myspace user name

    I found it interesting how Casey's myspace profile name changed over time. Look at the first image. Notice the change from "casey" to "case♣face"?

    I was curious as to when that change was made, and it did not take me long to find it. The second image shows it was done at 11:21 AM on the 16th.
    Attached Images Attached Images


  11. #1133
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,867
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    I found it interesting how Casey's myspace profile name changed over time. Look at the first image. Notice the change from "casey" to "case♣face"?

    I was curious as to when that change was made, and it did not take me long to find it. The second image shows it was done at 11:21 AM on the 16th.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you......you are the bestest....lol
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

  12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  13. #1134
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,453
    Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    my snips....so, you are assured that the search for foolproof suffocation actually existed? why, why, why didnt the state tell the jury this?

    if they'd left out the the chloroform searches a bit and concentrated on THIS search, soooo close to the actual murder, they might have got through the the pinellas pinhea---sorry, I mean the pinellas 12. I feel like even THEY couldnt discount the computer logs for the day, THAT SEARCH within an hour or so of the murder, the 31 days, the fact that the baby was found with DUCT TAPE COVERING HER FACE?

    were they absolutely married to the theory of chloroform? was it because GA insisted that OCA had left during those hours even though the pings and logs would have told a different story?

    I always thought it was a rage thing (her murder of caylee) that looks a lot more like a calmer premeditation to me....that disturbs me :/

    and ... we didnt know this before...so why did JB let the cat out of the bag? is he stupid? does he think we are? between that and some other stupidity from him over the years and at trial I almost wonder if he WANTS us to know the truth ... and gets off on OCA not realising that.
    BBM- that was my first impression. A magnanimous gesture? Or is he trying to save his soul? (MO- too late for that!)

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  15. #1135
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by shotzy View Post
    Don't forget Cindy testified that she googled chloropyll and it morphed into chloroform, the search was done in 2008. Google didn't even start instant searches until 2010. Am I missing something or could Cindy have lied?
    How in the world does a NURSE mistake Chlorophyll for Chloroform??? Unreal- will the lies ever stop?!?

  16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Endora27 For This Useful Post:


  17. #1136
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,330
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    I found it interesting how Casey's myspace profile name changed over time. Look at the first image. Notice the change from "casey" to "case♣face"?

    I was curious as to when that change was made, and it did not take me long to find it. The second image shows it was done at 11:21 AM on the 16th.
    WOW!!!!
    More consciousness of guilt? No I don't think so. Pure happiness.
    Case = Her
    Club = Fusion
    Face = Her beautiful face (eyeroll) or Caylee's face all taped up (sickening)
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:


  19. #1137
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,453
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    I found it interesting how Casey's myspace profile name changed over time. Look at the first image. Notice the change from "casey" to "case♣face"?

    I was curious as to when that change was made, and it did not take me long to find it. The second image shows it was done at 11:21 AM on the 16th.
    Confused (sorry, if this was already mentioned...just catching up)...it says 5:04?

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  21. #1138
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,453
    Quote Originally Posted by SleuthTheTruth View Post
    AZlawyer and JWG, FANTASTIC work you have done!

    I am thinking the Felon KC was planning the demise of her parents for quite sometime. I don’t think any of what she was looking up was for Caylee. I think she already knew what she was going to do to Caylee. The problem was with her parents. They could fight back, overpower her but Caylee could not. I think her parents were going to be the first to go. With her parents out of the way, she could have murdered Caylee and no one would have questioned Caylee’s whereabouts. She could have used the “Caylee is with the Nanny” story on anyone and it would have worked because, who would question it with George and Cindy gone.
    AJMO
    Was the "mini-stroke" story setting the stage for George's untimely death later on?
    This is scary...I have NEVER considered that Casey was out to kill her parents...but with all the months of convos with friends about the house, the mini-stroke, etc...and the searches that we know SHE did...wow! Maybe there is something to what you're saying. Very scary!

  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  23. #1139
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,453
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    WOW!!!!
    More consciousness of guilt? No I don't think so. Pure happiness.
    Case = Her
    Club = Fusion
    Face = Her beautiful face (eyeroll) or Caylee's face all taped up (sickening)
    I was thinking that Caylee may have still been alive at this point.
    Could she have been so heartless to be sitting at her computer while her daughter had just "drowned"? (That is if JWG is correct in her changing her "name" at @11:00am)
    And, why the heck WASN'T this stuff brought up at trial!!??

  24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  25. #1140
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Posts
    13,515
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Well that kinda puts the icing on top of the thwartcakes, now doesn't it??????? jmo
    O.M.G.!!
    Last edited by Harmony2; 08-03-2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett



    A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

    All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

    Thank you Tom!!

  26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:


  27. #1141
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,453
    My blood is starting to boil. I so want the prosecution to address this...but know they probably won't. The case is over...no need to explain, right? I have to agree with the OP...what was Jose's intent on releasing this information (although his version was faulty)?

  28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  29. #1142
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,987
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    While I love the hard work JWG and AZLawyer have done - I just want to clarify that I am asking questions not because I doubt any of this but I've never been stuck on the idea that FCA carefully planned Caylee's murder for months or took any special measures to carry it out.

    .
    my snip


    you and me both, girlie. I am absolutely reeling from this, while I thought it obvious that OCA like to *think* about hurting people....I always did think the murder was mostly down to rage at cindy and rage from not sleeping.



    this doesnt sound anything like that to me AT. ALL. this sounds awful calm. I dont care that the search was only for a minute or two, often I google something, see no results better than what I already wanted to do, and log off to go do whatever....(well...for me it's gardening and not murder but you get the idea)

  30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:


  31. #1143
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,330
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Confused (sorry, if this was already mentioned...just catching up)...it says 5:04?
    Oh that is weird, good catch RR0004.
    The larger spreadsheet says: 5:04:38
    The smaller one says: 11:21:15

    JWG can you tell us why that is please?
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:


  33. #1144
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    5,944
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Hey AZ, where are you seeing the 1:50PM Google search, because I looked in the spreadsheet I gave you as well as the text file I used to build the spreadsheet, and I see 2:50PM (14:50, actually). I even went back and rebuilt the readable files from the original and still see the 2:50 time stamp.

    It's possible that you (and Jose) looked through the time stamps quickly and were visually tricked by the prior activity which is time stamped around 1:40 PM.

    Here is a summary of the sequence. I've attached a screen capture of that portion of the spreadsheet so you can see additional detail.

    6/16/08 14:52:12 facebook.com Facebook | Confirm Requests
    6/16/08 14:52:00 mdsr.ecri.org Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits
    6/16/08 14:51:09 spiked-online.com spiked | Venturing into the pro-suicide pit
    6/16/08 14:51:04 google.com foolproof suffocation - Google Search
    6/16/08 14:51:04 google.com fool-proof suffication - Google Search
    6/16/08 14:50:57 google.com
    6/16/08 14:50:57 google.com Google
    6/16/08 14:50:42 aimtoday.aim.com
    6/16/08 14:50:42 my.screenname.aol.com Screen Name Service
    6/16/08 13:42:15 viewmorepics.myspace.com Myspace.com Photo Albums - Lt. dangle
    6/16/08 13:42:15 view.atdmt.com 052808_728x90_perf_jcpcom_ST2_IFR.tpl
    6/16/08 13:42:11 profile.myspace.com MySpace.com - Lt. dangle - 24 - Male - Orlando, Florida - www.myspace.com/nyitaliano3
    6/16/08 13:42:03 view.atdmt.com 20080516_CC_CardLab_puzzle_L6_728_90_IFR.tpl
    6/16/08 13:42:03 bulletins.myspace.com MySpace.com: Read Bulletin
    6/16/08 13:41:51 bulletins.myspace.com MySpace.com: Read Bulletin
    6/16/08 13:41:29 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 1 of 50
    6/16/08 13:41:26 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 50 of 50
    6/16/08 13:41:22 delb.opt.fimserve.com MySpace TV
    6/16/08 13:41:22 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 49 of 50
    6/16/08 13:40:52 facebook.com
    6/16/08 13:40:47 view.atdmt.com
    6/16/08 13:40:47 facebook.com
    6/16/08 13:40:47 facebook.com Facebook | Lauren Lee's Photos - Profile Pictures
    6/16/08 13:40:36 facebook.com
    OK, we've got to figure out the time difference. I am looking at our "shared" file in the cloud for Preliminary - history1.xls, and it has 13:50 (1:50 pm) as the time. It is only in the file in your new "decoded" folder that has the time as 14:50 (2:50 pm). So something changed in the decoding process.

    Quote Originally Posted by shotzy View Post
    Don't forget Cindy testified that she googled chloropyll and it morphed into chloroform, the search was done in 2008. Google didn't even start instant searches until 2010. Am I missing something or could Cindy have lied?
    I didn't find any search in the history files that would remotely match Cindy's story.

    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    WOW!!!!
    More consciousness of guilt? No I don't think so. Pure happiness.
    Case = Her
    Club = Fusion
    Face = Her beautiful face (eyeroll) or Caylee's face all taped up (sickening)
    The word "club" wasn't actually in her name; it was case-face with some kind of symbol in the middle--possibly a "club" like on a pack of cards--I can't quite picture it in my mind anymore.

    "It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

  34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:


  35. #1145
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,987
    Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post


    The word "club" wasn't actually in her name; it was case-face with some kind of symbol in the middle--possibly a "club" like on a pack of cards--I can't quite picture it in my mind anymore.
    my snip


    yes it's an html code, it would have appeared as "case ♣ face"


  36. #1146
    com n sense's Avatar
    com n sense is offline She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear her!
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land Of The Strong & Free
    Posts
    511
    Was this the day that Jesse said KC deleted over 200 pictures of Caylee on my space?



    6/16/08 14:52:12 facebook.com Facebook | Confirm Requests
    6/16/08 14:52:00 mdsr.ecri.org Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits
    6/16/08 14:51:09 spiked-online.com spiked | Venturing into the pro-suicide pit
    6/16/08 14:51:04 google.com foolproof suffocation - Google Search
    6/16/08 14:51:04 google.com fool-proof suffication - Google Search
    6/16/08 14:50:57 google.com
    6/16/08 14:50:57 google.com Google
    6/16/08 14:50:42 aimtoday.aim.com
    6/16/08 14:50:42 my.screenname.aol.com Screen Name Service
    6/16/08 13:42:15 viewmorepics.myspace.com Myspace.com Photo Albums - Lt. dangle
    6/16/08 13:42:15 view.atdmt.com 052808_728x90_perf_jcpcom_ST2_IFR.tpl
    6/16/08 13:42:11 profile.myspace.com MySpace.com - Lt. dangle - 24 - Male - Orlando, Florida - www.myspace.com/nyitaliano3
    6/16/08 13:42:03 view.atdmt.com 20080516_CC_CardLab_puzzle_L6_728_90_IFR.tpl
    6/16/08 13:42:03 bulletins.myspace.com MySpace.com: Read Bulletin
    6/16/08 13:41:51 bulletins.myspace.com MySpace.com: Read Bulletin
    6/16/08 13:41:29 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 1 of 50
    6/16/08 13:41:26 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 50 of 50
    6/16/08 13:41:22 delb.opt.fimserve.com MySpace TV
    6/16/08 13:41:22 viewmorepics.myspace.com MySpace.com - View Image - outt&&abbout - Photo 49 of 50
    6/16/08 13:40:52 facebook.com
    6/16/08 13:40:47 view.atdmt.com
    6/16/08 13:40:47 facebook.com
    6/16/08 13:40:47 facebook.com Facebook | Lauren Lee's Photos - Profile Pictures
    6/16/08 13:40:36 facebook.com

  37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to com n sense For This Useful Post:


  38. #1147
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    pasadena, california
    Posts
    704
    I have a question..
    could it be that the prosecution computer people only were searching for the terms the state gave them .. like cholorform.. seems like i read that they had sent the copy of the hard disk off with a list of things they wanted searched for..??

  39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LEFT-COASTER For This Useful Post:


  40. #1148
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Endora27 View Post
    How in the world does a NURSE mistake Chlorophyll for Chloroform??? Unreal- will the lies ever stop?!?
    How does a nurse mistake the smell of decomp with pizza????
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon


  41. #1149
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,867
    Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    OK, we've got to figure out the time difference. I am looking at our "shared" file in the cloud for Preliminary - history1.xls, and it has 13:50 (1:50 pm) as the time. It is only in the file in your new "decoded" folder that has the time as 14:50 (2:50 pm). So something changed in the decoding process.



    I didn't find any search in the history files that would remotely match Cindy's story.



    The word "club" wasn't actually in her name; it was case-face with some kind of symbol in the middle--possibly a "club" like on a pack of cards--I can't quite picture it in my mind anymore.
    Club in place of a clover (Irish clover, that is)??????
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

  42. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  43. #1150
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    pasadena, california
    Posts
    704
    First off a big thank you to both AZ and JWG. for all the hard work..

    2nd.. in looking at the time line in JWG's it seems that all of the times are 1 hour later than i think they are suppost to be.. including the early morning flirt fest with ther buddy on aim which should have the time of 6:52 or so..

  44. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to LEFT-COASTER For This Useful Post:


Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report
    By AZlawyer in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 404
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:21 AM
  2. Ricardo's Computer Forensics
    By Woe.be.gone in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 07:11 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 09:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •