1222 users online (225 members and 997 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1453
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I believe Casey sent those to herself thorough an anonymizer and put in the name she wanted so she could "show" her mother something from work which said she needed to be out that night and CA would keep Caylee for her.
    Correct, it was false. Set up to make it look like she was working for a reputable employer. (As was her phone with all numbers of the people she had set up as ZFG knowers and friends who "knew" about missing Caylee.)


    So we know much is faked on her computer. Let's talk about what is there!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Thought the post fit here as well as anywhere.

    There are some key items from the computer forensic report that was released w/ the 600pgs that still don't appear on the WS calendar (e.g. IIRC, 6/17 download of pics from 6/15, 7/2 draft of "Diary of Days", etc.).


    I just thought I'd throw it out there if anyone want to plow some time into it.
    That's the ticket! But do we have enough info now to infer what was deleted or tanked (by KC or LA) yet?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,159

    Question

    Okay, I was asked by another poster on another thread for the links to the dates Casey searched online for ZF-G prior to Caylee's disappearance. Another forum stated June 12th. Can anyone verify this for me please? I'm not looking for the July 16th date, I want prior to June 15th or earlier. Thanks...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody2 View Post
    Thanks, didn't realize we had a thread for this already.

    SO, for the optimists in the group, the computer forensics SHOULD probably solve once and for all the issues of whether the child was kidnapped. If she was, or if Casey gave her to someone, I imagine she would be doing research online about it. As "sloppy" as she appeared to be with much of her coverup, I seriously doubt that she would understand that "deleted" computer info can generally be retrieved.

    I really think that KC believed LE would buy her story and hie off like foxhounds looking for the notorious ZFG child kidnapping ring. That the focus would not be on her per se. All her stage design was just that--hollow, paper / electronic images of a faux reality. And you are right: it is very stupid of KC to think that erasing really meant all info was gone. Should have spent less time at Fusian, more time on WS threads? ; )

    a ) Alrighty, first dibs on this topic on this thread: Many have already suggested on a prior thread that KC was looking at missing children sites well before Caylee also went "missing" in order to construct a good tale.

    However, I also believe she was looking at how aggrieved mothers act and what they say. Got the words just about right, but missed the crocodile tears.

    True, this is also o/t since it belongs in psych thread.

    b) Chloroform searches really bother me. If, as some have suggested, it was to process meth or for certain sexual practices (ignoring pool idea, too silly), why that sudden clutch of searches, then no more? This follows from the screening of a CSI episode featuring that old fave chloroform as a knock-out agent to subdue a person.

    True, this is also o/t since it belongs in theory thread.


    HOW do we get out of this cycle?

    Anyone have more info?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Okay, I was asked by another poster on another thread for the links to the dates Casey searched online for ZF-G prior to Caylee's disappearance. Another forum stated June 12th. Can anyone verify this for me please? I'm not looking for the July 16th date, I want prior to June 15th or earlier. Thanks...
    Cannot verify with thread tags but there were 3: an early one in Oct 07, a late one July 15-17 2008, and one in June 2008 that is really signficant per timing. Sorry not to be of more help.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,159

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel View Post
    Cannot verify with thread tags but there were 3: an early one in Oct 07, a late one July 15-17 2008, and one in June 2008 that is really signficant per timing. Sorry not to be of more help.
    Thank-you! The Oct. '07 and the June ones are the ones I knew I'd seen. This other poster would not believe without a link. Insisted that July 16th was the only one.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Okay, I was asked by another poster on another thread for the links to the dates Casey searched online for ZF-G prior to Caylee's disappearance. Another forum stated June 12th. Can anyone verify this for me please? I'm not looking for the July 16th date, I want prior to June 15th or earlier. Thanks...


    Ideas: ask Turbothink (seems to have a good handle on info), check the calendar sticky the upper right of the forum, ask the media pundit (Patty G?). BondJamesBond also seems to have facts at fingertips.

    I am here mostly to learn about comp forensics. So interesting!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Thank-you! The Oct. '07 and the June ones are the ones I knew I'd seen. This other poster would not believe without a link. Insisted that July 16th was the only one.
    Ha ha ha.

    I'm not a fact link, but I do remember. Hate the darned dyscalcula. Can't remember numbers unless linked to verbals. : )

    But yes, three times. That really got me.

    Also another place to look (of course) using advanced search in a ZFG thread.

    Tell it!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere along the Hudson
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I believe Casey sent those to herself thorough an anonymizer and put in the name she wanted so she could "show" her mother something from work which said she needed to be out that night and CA would keep Caylee for her.
    Amazing. She sure worked hard at not working.
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by truthsleuth View Post
    Amazing. She sure worked hard at not working.

    And the funny thing is, she is really bad about the subject and field. Even I, 52 yo know that data is not erased when you hit delete or even crash a computer. Ie, KC is truly ignorant. But for LE and most of us, that is a plus sign.

    Type away, murderous vixen that destroys it's young.

    Ok back to computers.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel View Post
    Cannot verify with thread tags but there were 3: an early one in Oct 07, a late one July 15-17 2008, and one in June 2008 that is really signficant per timing. Sorry not to be of more help.
    Excerpt from the forensics report...

    ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
    08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
    Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez
    A keyword search for "Zenaida" was conducted on the HP desktop computer. The
    following files are records of web pages indicating that someone was searching
    for that name on the Internet.

    Name: casey@www.reunion[2].txt
    Description: File, Archive
    File Created: 07/16/08 06:21:17AM
    Last Accessed: 07/16/08 06:21:27AM
    Last Written: 07/16/08 06:21:27AM
    Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Cookies\casey@www.reunion[2].txt
    zenaida

    Name: history.dat
    Description: File, Archive
    File Created: 10/22/07 01:13:21PM
    Last Accessed: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
    Last Written: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
    Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mfhaxjkl.default\history.dat
    http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm...r.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
    6dcef3d5a590=zenaida

    Name: index.dat
    Description: File, Archive
    File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
    Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM

    Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
    Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
    http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu...?dispatch=show
    SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultco unt&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
    id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonz alez&searchAge=25

    Name: index.dat
    Description: File, Archive
    File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
    Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM

    Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
    Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
    http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/...te=FL&searchCi
    ty=jacksonville&searchFName=Zenaida&adID=303014F93 6&adsource=8&TID=0&cid=people&searchtab=people
    ·š-·newsearch[2]

    Hope this helps. I am not computer forensic savy, but, you need to make sure you pull the string on exactly what this info means before drawing conclusions. I'm sure some WS's will assist w/ any specific questions.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    The written record is the key here. The file creation date means nothing and the access date depends on the file and when reviewed. File creation is the history files pertinent creation date. You can create a history in IE for instance once you start collection of history. Each time you hit a website it is added as a record to the file as a written record. When you access history to see what history you have in the file, that is accessing the file.

    That is the way I understand it as a former IT director. I am not a forensics expert, nor was I in anyway certified in networks or software. Just headed up the departments some years ago.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,166

    Talking

    The ZFG searches were talked about in this thread as well...http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...cookies&page=7

    Start at post # 161

    Lots of explanations and thoughts about the prior July searches...

    I am of the opinion that it is not possible to really know from what LE has released if there were prior searched before the July search, the July search is the only one that is validated.
    IMOO though I believe there were but can not of course back it up.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Excerpt from the forensics report...

    ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
    08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
    Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez
    A keyword search for "Zenaida" was conducted on the HP desktop computer. The
    following files are records of web pages indicating that someone was searching
    for that name on the Internet.

    Name: casey@www.reunion[2].txt
    Description: File, Archive
    File Created: 07/16/08 06:21:17AM
    Last Accessed: 07/16/08 06:21:27AM
    Last Written: 07/16/08 06:21:27AM
    Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Cookies\casey@www.reunion[2].txt
    zenaida

    Name: history.dat
    Description: File, Archive
    File Created: 10/22/07 01:13:21PM
    Last Accessed: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
    Last Written: 07/16/08 12:03:24PM
    Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mfhaxjkl.default\history.dat
    http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm...r.viewfriends\ =203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e-
    6dcef3d5a590=zenaida

    Name: index.dat
    Description: File, Archive
    File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
    Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM

    Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
    Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
    http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu...?dispatch=show
    SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultco unt&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
    id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonz alez&searchAge=25

    Name: index.dat
    Description: File, Archive
    File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
    Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM

    Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
    Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
    http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/...te=FL&searchCi
    ty=jacksonville&searchFName=Zenaida&adID=303014F93 6&adsource=8&TID=0&cid=people&searchtab=people
    ·š-·newsearch[2]

    Hope this helps. I am not computer forensic savy, but, you need to make sure you pull the string on exactly what this info means before drawing conclusions. I'm sure some WS's will assist w/ any specific questions.


    As my post above explains, the written record to what keywords or history is the only important date. The records on retrieved search results indicates when exactly the actual history "record" was written to the history "files". Creation date is meaningless and only indicates when the file was created and started having records written to it. Access dates are when someone perused history records written in the file.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    As my post above explains, the written record to what keywords or history is the only important date. The records on retrieved search results indicates when exactly the actual history "record" was written to the history "files". Creation date is meaningless and only indicates when the file was created and started having records written to it. Access dates are when someone perused history records written in the file.
    OK...I dunno what I'm talking 'bout here ...just trying to restate to test my understanding of Broderick's post w/ hope that it'll be confirmed or corrected and help someone else. My selfish/personal interest is in seeing another WS w/ curiosity, tech knowledge & available time, willing to go through the full forensic report and update the Calendar w/ relevant info (e.g. Father's Day pic downloads 6/17, Diary of Days creation, etc.)

    Sooo...Broderick...

    IOW...for example, the "index.dat" file was created on 6/12. And, IIRC, this particular file will be likely be written to anytime a user browses w/ that software (e.g. IE5 or Mozilla). If this is correct, then 6/12 may represent a date when the browser software was re-loaded, or something to that effect? That would suggest the 6/12 date corresponding to the index.dat file containing ZFG search text tells nothing more than ZFG was searched for as late as 7/16. Correct? Same w/ the history.dat file and Mozilla too, right?

    The "last written" dates will IMHO correspond to Lee et.al. doing searches after Casey gave them info.

    Again...my goal just to toss this out there if anyone else is interested/available to tackle. IMHO, it would be helpful. TIA!

Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sandra [Cawn] Osborne testimony (computer forensics)
    By Chiquita71 in forum Witness Testimonies and Closing Arguments
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 04:35 PM
  2. Kevin Stenger testimony (Superviser, OCSO computer forensics)
    By wenwe4 in forum Witness Testimonies and Closing Arguments
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 04:12 PM
  3. Computer Forensics Discussion
    By Kimster in forum General Information & Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 02:06 AM
  4. Terri's Computer forensics
    By SurfieTX in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 02:54 AM
  5. Ricardo's Computer Forensics
    By Woe.be.gone in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 07:11 PM

Tags for this Thread