Kudos to Joseph Jordan

Thanks for all your hard work

I also thank you again for your hard work!
Lol and to say your a cutie pie!:)

Thanks for all of your hard work! I would be right there beside ya if I didn't live numerous states away! lol

I, too, appreciate your hard work and for sharing your photos and information with us. :clap: Thanks so much!!

You are a wonder-what energy you put forth in life comes back to you ten-fold, so I hope that the people in your life are as caring and concerned about the world as you are. Thank you.

Kudos Joe!!!

Git R Done!!!!

Great job out there.

:blowkiss: :clap:

Pray for you daily!! You are the man! I hope and pray that something you found belongs to Caylee. I took a look at a picture of Caylee with her backpack today at another forum. In my mind it sure looked a lot like the one in your picture. Especially if it were
scrunched up and dirty as in the pictures. What do you think??

Thank you all of your hard work and efforts on behalf of little Caylee.
You are a real American Hero!

Thank You So Much for everything you have done!!!!!
:woohoo::clap::clap::clap:

Adding my thanks to you for a job well done! :clap: It's good to know that people are searching for little Caylee. You did great on OTR tonight, and seemed very relaxed and professional in answering the reporter's questions. :)

What a guy! Not just for the search work you've been doing, but for having the caring heart that would impel you to get involved on this little child's behalf.

You came across as very knowledgeable and poised on the Greta VS show.

You're doing what so many of us, due to location or family obligations, cannot. We applaud you and all of those who volunteer their time to find Caylee.

What a shame her own mother never had such devotion ...

ts

Thank you, Joseph Jordan. What a great guy for doing so much to help find this beautiful little girl. There are GREAT people in this world!

Thank you all for your kind comments... but there are so many other people that have done even more than I have. Wyatt and Cookie organized this search, Wyatt took an entire week off of work, Tania and Betty found the clothing and back packs, Stephanie and Chelsea found the make up, pantyhose, and camera. I found with Betty and her family the underwear and Derrick and I located the gas can. And everyone here and the scared monkeys forum, the wftv, foxnews, and greta forums, and the list goes on... gives us the locations and help put the pieces together. Let's just pray we find Caylee alive and nothing we found is related to this case or any other for that matter. Again, thank you very much for your kindness!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back