Do You Think Casey Will be Bonded Out August 20th?

Will Casey be Bonded out August 20th?

• Yes.

Votes: 48 30.4%
  • No.

Votes: 110 69.6%

• Total voters
I'm saying no, because I think the whole thing is a farce on the BH's part and I think LE is willing to drop more charges if they think it's going to happen.

I say no. I believe that it was a plan to force LE to produce "something" faster than they normally would so there'd be a higher possibility of loopholes/mistakes. I do not believe that there were real plans for her to be released at all. It's a strategy for the defense. That is all!~ Of course I could be dead wrong.

i think mabey she will because her sitting in jail isnt making her crack . so mabey being in the home she shared with her daughter eventually will .. im probably wrong but its wishful thinking on my part

Nope, don't think so. They will find another excuse to keep her in. But then again, if she does get out she will have a great day didn't ya hear? She will go home and take a nice hot shower ( wonder if Padilla will be in there with her ), and then he will feed her a nice juicy burger, while he gives her a manicure and paints her nails and toenails. Afterward when Casey is nice and relaxed, he can get the ' truth ' as to what happened to Caylee.

There wasn't a "dunno" on the list, but that's my vote! :whistle:

No, because there will be some glitch that prevents the gallon hat goon from california in securing her release. whether it's more charges filed against Casey or issues with a non-florida bondsman i dunno.

I voted "no" because after all the bluster and blunder since it was announced that LP was going to post her bond, one thing or another has come up to prevent it. LP got more than his 15 minutes of fame out of this, and he's no further than he was when he was sitting in California pondering this case like everyone else. He seized a golden opportunity for some publicity, and that's all it was.

Casey has a court date on Thursday to be arraigned on the child endangerment and obstruction of justice charges, and I think if she's not bonded out tomorrow, she won't be bonded out.

I voted "no". I must say I would like to be a fly on the wall if she does get out and the Bounty Hunter moves in with her and the grandparents. All really crazy people out for their own interest. Caylee will not be their main focus.
Cindy will have a power stuggle with the Bounty Hunter. Casey hates her family and won't speak with anyone.

I voted no also.. (and hope Im right). But I kinda think IF it were going to happen, it would have happened today. I agree with you Fixingtoburst... I think its a farce to begin with.. and I also think LE will toss in another charge if need be to keep her in.

I wanted to vote "yes" just to throw a monkey wrench in the poll but I voted "no" anyway! :) There wasn't an option for "not sure" and I really am not sure anymore when it comes to this case! It seems that something keeps happening to prevent her from being bonded out so I guess I'm hoping that she doesn't get out!

http://wantedfugitives.com

don't know if this has been posted or not but i came across this thought it was quite entertaining to say the least. its LP's website, some clips of the show. other info too

I'm guessing that LE pulled in a favor from the Miami bondsman and had him throw the latest wrench in the works. :)

And they'll find another wrench tomorrow.... and then her hearing is Thursday.

I actually think that if they let her out for a day or so, then re-arrested her on other charges, might make her crack. They'd have to drag her kicking and screaming back to jail, and she might finally start to realize that she's really screwed.

Although she might actually welcome going back to jail, because if she gets out and stays at her parents home she's going to get the THIRD DEGREE from her family. :) LOVE to be a fly on the wall for those conversations!

I hope that they make sure there are no guns or knives in the house if she does get out, cause there might be a HUGE family row and there's no telling what might happen.

I have no idea, but figure she will get out if they get all the red tape figured out. At least until, or if, other charges happen to be filed.

I sure hope not. I think the safest place for her is in prison. I think if she gets out she will probably kill herself or somebody that may be involved will try to harm her. I dont think the courts or LE want another Melinda Duckett situation on their hands.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back