Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by christine2448
Look around Caylee has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...websleuths.jpg

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Quote:
Originally Posted by christine2448
It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

#1 [URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...ons/report.gif[/URL] [URL]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/ip.gif[/URL]

[URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...ons/report.gif[/URL] <-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

blowkises.gif
TIA

Quote:

Originally Posted by MD MOMMY
I don't know about this site BUT I frequent a birth club site..that discusses rasing children etc. and a girl there got busted on neglect b/c she posted some whacked stuff..so again I don't know about this site but it happened on another one that I'm a part of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseRed
I use to be on topix forum and topix was subpoenaed for information and a gentleman was sued for accusing a person of murder. That did actually happen so I know LE can get the information and YOU can be sued for stating something as a FACT when it is not true

Goodnight you all..
I hope for today that something will lead to this child!
I respect each and every one of you for caring the way you do..and I know in my heart that this child will find peace..
:)

nice catch, sweetwater! I have 2 new things from todays board..1st was blink about jesse (and mommya handing off a link) 2nd was sweetwaters catch, l feel happy I have 2 new clues I didn't have before :)

Thanks Blink! Now, a question--Does anyone find it odd that the bondsman brought his own bounty hunter with him? Seems like he might have had a premonition that he would have to look for a bond jumper, you think??

Sweetwater, there was speculation either yesterday or the day before regarding the company that has posted the reward. The owner of this company does have a telemarketing company and some other not so nice ventures that involve phone work.
I'll find the link and be back. You might be on to something. I don't recall that specific statement being referenced. Back in a minute.

Thanks Blink! Now, a question--Does anyone find it odd that the bondsman brought his own bounty hunter with him? Seems like he might have had a premonition that he would have to look for a bond jumper, you think??

I don't find it odd. They all work together, much like (I certainly hate bringing these names up. lol) Dog, his wife Beth, and their sons/crew.

The BH is the uncle of the bondsman. The BH talked the bondsman into getting involved. Look at the Tony Padilla thread.

I want to carry over sweetwater's post -

Originally Posted by sweetwater
This is from the transcript of a call between Casey and Lee on July 26th. I just discovered what I think is an interesting clue, which is the last line I have marked in bold.
Doesn't this sound as if Casey is implying that Zanaida, or whoever is being called Zanaida, might have worked at some kind of call center? Why would someone have different numbers, different area codes, at different times within the same day? Sounds like a Telemarketing gig.

CASEY: Um, the last number she called me from was a 954 number, which is a Fort Lauderdale number? I know because (NAME) number is also a similar area code. She has also called me from a 407 number, from a 321 number, there&#8217;s been different numbers, different times. Not necessarily on different days; but it just depended on the number that she had at the time

You know we were talking about the telemarketing shady # stuff last night but we did not think of it in terms of Casey. She could be telling the truth because when you recieve these bogus calls and you try to call the # back they give you messages like they've been disconnected or you just can't call them back at all. Hmmn.

They are related. Why wouldnt a guy putting 500k at risk want a little insurance.

was it Nancy Grace show that didn't get all the info on the *reward* stuff etc right?

They were giving all credit to one ..kid finders, I think, and saying it's all legit. (sorry was dealing with homelife during shows) and thought the legit fer sure non-profit like 10,000 plus signs etc? The rest was from stuff that's been kicked around at WS as questionable and they don't have a non-profit status yet?

Thanks for bringing that up, OME.

I don't find it odd. They all work together, much like (I certainly hate bringing these names up. lol) Dog, his wife Beth, and their sons/crew.

LOL, in a bystander kinda way, I just love them, I do not watch their show I should say, but I saw Dog on Gerlado eat Baez's lunch, it was classic.
They have to work together for licensing reasons, always.

I've wondered many times how much truth there was to the "only 1 sims card" story. It would make more sense if there was the 2nd phone with a 2nd phone number and it's own sims card. We already know not to believe anything we hear Casey say.

From Previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetwater
This is from the transcript of a call between Casey and Lee on July 26th. I just discovered what I think is an interesting clue, which is the last line I have marked in bold.
Doesn't this sound as if Casey is implying that Zanaida, or whoever is being called Zanaida, might have worked at some kind of call center? Why would someone have different numbers, different area codes, at different times within the same day? Sounds like a Telemarketing gig.

CASEY: Um, the last number she called me from was a 954 number, which is a Fort Lauderdale number? I know because (NAME) number is also a similar area code. She has also called me from a 407 number, from a 321 number, there’s been different numbers, different times. Not necessarily on different days; but it just depended on the number that she had at the time

I noticed that also. At the same time, I wanted to ask Casey, what number did she use to call ZG. That question wasn't asked. Why wouldn't she have ZG's number? She couldn't give it to LE either.

Wasn't the genesis of this that Leonard Padilla had been following the case and got his nephew to agree to handle the bond?

I'm unclear as to how the 3rd party fits in - did the unnamed journalist contact LP before he spoke to his nephew, thus triggering TP's involvement, or were they discussing this already on their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member