GUILTY CT - Anna Raymundo, 32, brutally murdered, Stamford, 8 Nov 2002

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A woman who stabbed her husband during a game in which he was handcuffed and blindfolded was sentenced Tuesday to 25 years in prison.

Sheila Davalloo, of Pleasantville, was convicted in February of attempted murder after a nonjury trial.

Her lawyer had claimed she was emotionally troubled and did not realize what she was doing. The lawyer said there was no evidence she intended to hurt her husband, Paul Christos.

The prosecution said Davalloo's motive was to get rid of Christos so she could be with her lover, Nelson Sessler.

Davalloo, 34, is a suspect in the November 2002 killing in Stamford, Conn., of Anna Lisa Raymundo, for whom Sessler stopped seeing Davalloo. All three worked as research scientists at Purdue Pharma in Stamford.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/co...ars_for_stabbing_blindfolded_husband_in_game/

Casshew said:
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A woman who stabbed her husband during a game in which he was handcuffed and blindfolded was sentenced Tuesday to 25 years in prison.

Sheila Davalloo, of Pleasantville, was convicted in February of attempted murder after a nonjury trial.

Her lawyer had claimed she was emotionally troubled and did not realize what she was doing. The lawyer said there was no evidence she intended to hurt her husband, Paul Christos.

The prosecution said Davalloo's motive was to get rid of Christos so she could be with her lover, Nelson Sessler.

Davalloo, 34, is a suspect in the November 2002 killing in Stamford, Conn., of Anna Lisa Raymundo, for whom Sessler stopped seeing Davalloo. All three worked as research scientists at Purdue Pharma in Stamford.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/co...ars_for_stabbing_blindfolded_husband_in_game/

I LOVE the name of the town they live in! Husband was in the right town at the wrong time!

xxxxxxxxo
mama

LOL Pleasantville... It's like one of those - Iceland is warm, Greenland is cold things :)

What a psycho woman? "I'll kill my hubby for this guy... and if he doesn't appreciate my sacrifice and leaves me for that hussy, by God I'll kill her too!" :snooty: Obviously a relationship destined to endure... :rolleyes: until death do them part!! :eek:

Not all is pleasant is Pleasantville... but apparently in color. :D

From April 2012:

http://archive.lohud.com/article/20...er-Sheila-Davalloo-gets-50-years-demonic-act-

A former Pleasantville resident was sentenced Friday to 50 years in prison in the killing of the other woman in a workplace love triangle a decade ago in Stamford. Sheila Davalloo, already serving a 25-year sentence in New York for trying to kill her husband in 2003, will be eligible for release when she is 110...

“I fear for her that someday she will move to the seventh circle, the deep valley, the pit, the river of blood,” state Superior Court Judge Richard Comerford said Friday in Stamford. “That’s beyond my pay grade”...

Davalloo expressed no remorse during her statement before the court, adding that she planned to appeal.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back