1114 users online (238 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MA - Giovanni Colon-Gonzalez, 5, Lynn, 15 Aug 2008

Giovanni is 4-feet-2 and weighs 40 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing jeans, a red shirt and "Spiderman" sandals and carrying "Transformers" backpack.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=5610257

Daisy Colon vows to find missing son

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re...&position=also

I don't know how to get this picture to stay put when I sign out. It's from an online album. If anyone can place his face in a post here so people an see it when I'm off-line I'd appreciate it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-21-2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: spotlight case 9/4/2011

Let's think about this please and help this poor Mom

Dad's apartment is near High Rock Park-do we know if the park has been searched and can we do anything to help search it???

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2+brig...num=1&ct=title
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

High Rock Park being searched

email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Missing boy's mother makes appeal
    Urges son to call 911; Lynn police scour the city

According to a spokeswoman for the Department of Children and Families, the child protection agency received two reports of neglect - one against each parent - that were not substantiated. The dates and times of those complaints were not available last night.

In 2001, Gonzalez was arrested by Lynn police after fighting with his girlfriend at the time, threatening her with a knife, vandalizing her car with a knife, threatening a neighbor with a knife, and then threatening police officers with a knife. He was convicted on multiple assault and battery charges and was sentenced to three months in the Essex County House of Correction in 2003, records show.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/art..._makes_appeal/

Hi believe09,

High Rock Park, if the Google view is correct, looks like a pretty open area. It says LE are scouring Lynn so I would think the park was included in their search. It reads like LE are thinking recovery rather than rescue.

I am about an 1 1/2 hrs away from Lynn or would gladly meet up with you for a search.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    Missing boy's mother makes appeal
    Urges son to call 911; Lynn police scour the city

According to a spokeswoman for the Department of Children and Families, the child protection agency received two reports of neglect - one against each parent - that were not substantiated. The dates and times of those complaints were not available last night.

In 2001, Gonzalez was arrested by Lynn police after fighting with his girlfriend at the time, threatening her with a knife, vandalizing her car with a knife, threatening a neighbor with a knife, and then threatening police officers with a knife. He was convicted on multiple assault and battery charges and was sentenced to three months in the Essex County House of Correction in 2003, records show.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/art..._makes_appeal/

Hi believe09,

High Rock Park, if the Google view is correct, looks like a pretty open area. It says LE are scouring Lynn so I would think the park was included in their search. It reads like LE are thinking recovery rather than rescue.

I am about an 1 1/2 hrs away from Lynn or would gladly meet up with you for a search.
    Thank you!! I just got off of the phone with the Lynn police and offered to contact the Molly Bish foundation as well to accumulate volunteers for a search. They are checking in with the FBI et all and will call me back. I will keep you posted!!!!
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

The more I read, the sicker I get. The child should not have been left unsupervised with this man.

The more I read, the sicker I get. The child should not have been left unsupervised with this man.
    I know-I know of a person who was in a similar situation, and to be honest it can be very, very difficult to know when you are deciding something in the best interests of the child and when you are keeping the child from their bio parent-

I just got off of the phone with the State Police who are searching Lynn right now-it sounds as if they have a lead or two they are trying to exhaust before they call for an all out search. I gave them the option of calling me back if there was a need to quickly round up volunteers and that I would contact the Molly Bish foundation for them and give them my contact info with TES if necessary....Please GOD let Giovanni be stashed somewhere....Please.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

It's only 4.2 miles/13 minutes to Nahant and the ocean from Brightwood Terrace. I hope LE has asked boaters to be aware also.

I agree it is difficult to know when to trust and when not to and didn't mean to sound judgemental. Just so frustrated!

Thanks believe.

I hope he is stashed somewhere too.

Keep us updated...let me know if there is anything I/we can do to help!

How close for you?

Neighbors join search for missing Lynn boy

http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-Engla...219249010.html

That is so sad. I hope they can find this little boy safe.

believe09,

Have you read anywhere as to whether Ernesto Gonzalez owned, or had access, to a car? It reads as if he didn't, what with the mother bringing Giovanni from S.Boston to Lynn for the visitation, yet it's not clear.

Prayers for this little boy's safe return. He sure is a cutie. I hope they find him quickly.

believe09,

Have you read anywhere as to whether Ernesto Gonzalez owned, or had access, to a car? It reads as if he didn't, what with the mother bringing Giovanni from S.Boston to Lynn for the visitation, yet it's not clear.
    I have read the same as you, my friend. I think if he did this then Giovanni is close. I would love to know the condition Ernesto was in when they got into his apartment-tired, angry, numb, defeated, smug...you know what I mean. I also do not believe that he would have borrowed a vehicle-JMO.

If he passed the child along to someone else, it will come out shortly-they have already narrowed the window to less than 24 hours.

Please God, let Giovanni's mother find him safe and healthy...
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    Thanks believe.

I hope he is stashed somewhere too.

Keep us updated...let me know if there is anything I/we can do to help!

How close for you?
    About 45 minutes-no problem making it there.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast