Baez & Casey's relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manatee

Reaction score
I posted this on another thread but I'm curious at to how others feel.
This is JMHO. I get the feeling that there is something romantic going on between the two. When it was mentioned on NG that Baez had stayed until early morning hours and over 4hrs talking to Casey, I wondered if he was married (which I can't seem to find) If he is, what the heck is his wife thinking???? I woman would Casey's sexual history would not be someone I would want around my husband for soooo many hours. I think when this is all said and done we are going to hear of a possible sexual relationship (JMHO). Perhaps this is why he is so duped into thinking that she is not involved in Caylee's disappearance. He is inlove???
Anyone else get this feeling?

I would think Baez is much smarter than getting romantically involved with the defendant he's trying to represent. I also heard the reports of him going to the jail for a visit around 11pm and stayed for 4 hours, but his associate was also with him, according to Fox News.

ETA: I believe Fox news originally reported he was there for 4 hours. I believe that has now changed.

I would think Baez is much smarter than getting romantically involved with the defendant he's trying to represent. I also heard the reports of him going to the jail for a visit around 11pm and stayed for 4 hours, but his associate was also with him, according to Fox News.

I hope you are right. But we all know, this has nothing to with being smart. Lets see...Clinton, Edwards, Gary Hart, Jim Baker....the list goes on and on... My fear is that this will further complicate things and muddy the waters in trying to make sense of the situation and FINDING CAYLEE or at least finding out what happened to her.

So not many people see this? I guess I've been around the block to many times and seen too many things. But don't forget you heard it here first....yes, jmho

Again...kennedy, edwards, hart, baker, gingrich, NYC governor Spitzer with call girl, the other one who had an affair with a man(forgot his name, sorry) should I go on? All apparently intelligent men that ruined everything to have sex with....I won't say it...you get the idea. Smarter men (and I'm sure women too), have ruined everything for that. So I would not be surprised.

I know where you are coming from and I totally understand but I just do not see this young, handsome an very greedy and determined lawyer throwing it all away on some skany child killer.

This is his ONE shot at fame and at being the "top lawyer celebrity". He would never give that up just to bed someone who is a tramp and going to spend the rest of her life in prison.

I know where you are coming from and I totally understand but I just do not see this young, handsome an very greedy and determined lawyer throwing it all away on some skany child killer.

This is his ONE shot at fame and at being the "top lawyer celebrity". He would never give that up just to bed someone who is a tramp and going to spend the rest of her life in prison.

hope you are right. But S-E-X has no brain. Sorry to say!

Again...kennedy, edwards, hart, baker, gingrich, NYC governor Spitzer with call girl, the other one who had an affair with a man(forgot his name, sorry) should I go on? All apparently intelligent men that ruined everything to have sex with....I won't say it...you get the idea. Smarter men (and I'm sure women too), have ruined everything for that. So I would not be surprised.

it was the governor of NJ, Jim McGreevy who resigned over an affair with a male.

I don't see any physical attraction between Baez or Casey. I would think she may be one of his more attractive clients, but she is just his claim to fame.

it was the governor of NJ, Jim McGreevy who resigned over an affair with a male.

I don't see any physical attraction between Baez or Casey. I would think she may be one of his more attractive clients, but she is just his claim to fame.

All I'm saying...If he has a wife...this is a call out to her to pay attention.
OPEN YOUR EYES!
but i could be wrong, hopefully.

Agreed!:clap:

A wise man once said:
God, in his infinite wisdom, gave man a brain and a penis,
but only enough blood to run one at a time:)

I posted this on another thread but I'm curious at to how others feel.
This is JMHO. I get the feeling that there is something romantic going on between the two. When it was mentioned on NG that Baez had stayed until early morning hours and over 4hrs talking to Casey, I wondered if he was married (which I can't seem to find) If he is, what the heck is his wife thinking???? I woman would Casey's sexual history would not be someone I would want around my husband for soooo many hours. I think when this is all said and done we are going to hear of a possible sexual relationship (JMHO). Perhaps this is why he is so duped into thinking that she is not involved in Caylee's disappearance. He is inlove???
Anyone else get this feeling?

Funny you should bring that up. After hearing him on the phone last night with Greta, I was thinking the same thing. There was something about his tone, the way he kept saying "Casey and I (think/feel)", the way he said she was a very smart woman. IMO, there was just a subtle intimacy in the way he talked about her that I don't remember hearing previously.

A wise man once said:
God, in his infinite wisdom, gave man a brain and a penis,
but only enough blood to run one at a time:)

:laugh::laugh:

maybe I'm old and bitter and have been around the block too many times or just overly suspicious of close relationships between men and women.

manatee, for some odd reason I can't explain rationally, yesterday I had the exact same thought as your first post here. Maybe our minds are just in the gutter or whatever, but, yeah, I hear ya....

Deputy Andy

I heard on Greta last night that Baez had stayed with Casey until 1:30 am on Tuesday Morning. That seems very odd to me. Why can't he talk to her during normal hours.??

manatee, for some odd reason I can't explain rationally, yesterday I had the exact same thought as your first post here. Maybe our minds are just in the gutter or whatever, but, yeah, I hear ya....

Deputy Andy
Me neither. I think is called experience??? We've seen this before? We read people better?
After the fall from grace of my boy wonder, Edwards, I have no faith that men an women can have close profesional relationships without "IT" getting in the way...too sad.
I had the feeling before last nights show...but last night, after I heard about these long meetings, my gut just would not stop. Casey seems to be the kind of girl that gets her way by using "IT" to her advantage. JMHO

Funny you should bring that up. After hearing him on the phone last night with Greta, I was thinking the same thing. There was something about his tone, the way he kept saying "Casey and I (think/feel)", the way he said she was a very smart woman. IMO, there was just a subtle intimacy in the way he talked about her that I don't remember hearing previously.

yeah, maybe that's what set me off too. Again, I don't think everyone would see that. It's one of those things that you start to notice after awhile. Casey's got him wrapped around her little finger. Just like all the other men in her life.

manatee,

Yep. Experience. And everything else you've said here. Also what we seem to know about these two characters. Isn't it the case that Casey found JB's card at the jailhouse on the day she was arrested? That's what I originally heard, but a friend said it was Cindy who found the card. What a golden moment for him.

"Some people have taken pure bull****
and turned it into gold"

- Neil Young, "leave the driving", Greendale

manatee,

Yep. Experience. And everything else you've said here. Also what we seem to know about these two characters. Isn't it the case that Casey found JB's card at the jailhouse on the day she was arrested? That's what I originally heard, but a friend said it was Cindy who found the card. What a golden moment for him.

"Some people have taken pure bull****
and turned it into gold"

- Neil Young, "leave the driving", Greendale

interesting! I had not heard that. :waitasec: I'm sure time will tell. This is unfortunately, like watching a train wreck and there is nothing we can do to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member