Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    Yeap! It is never going to happen. Padilla will blame it on the local bondsman that are out to get him. He would have gotten the publicity and he will be out of here. He will continue to talk bad about local LE and get publicity for his next tv show for the cost of a one week stay in orlando.
    I really feel LP knew what he was up against and never intended to bail Casey out. All of these holds and glitches gives him and out and plays into his original plan. He can make all these grand comments about getting Casey to talk and being able to protect her, because he knows he'll never have to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TraceyLeigh View Post
    You're welcome. He cracks me up with his "stuck on stupid".. and how he mispronounces everything..
    He was hilarious on Greta last night, in rare form... you should check the thread... He is still saying she aint gettin out...

Did you hear him when the psychics were in.. Voodoo Schmoodoo

No offense to anyone, but why would you think that Casey would tell the truth at home?Release her from jail, let her go home, take a hot shower, change into comfortable clothes, and eat a decent meal.
    As she sits there, thinking about her situation, she has to make a decision:

Do I tell the truth, and provide them with the evidence they need to send me BACK to jail,
    or do I lie, and continue to relax here at home?
    Sorry, but it makes no sense to me that she would decide to tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Andy View Post
    Glad to hear that so many others are as obsessed by this case as my partner and I - yes, the dishes are not done, the house is a mess, etc. I'm new here, been desperately trying to catch up. But we have seen all of the NG and Greta shows (among others) basically since this thing began. Hadn't heard about Casey's tattoo - is this for real? If the paternity test was done, has it been matched to anyone? Can you all believe the sloppy reporting going on here? Greta has been the best, but I wish she would ask some tougher questions, and some new ones. If the Spector case could bring in all of his "past acts" it seems to me Casey is already fried for all of her lies. I do think that possibly LE is behind holding up the release this week, but I don't know enough about how things work to rely on that feeling. It seems to me that LE is really, really good in this case, and I don't think they would be charging Casey yet, even if they have the DNA evidence. Everyone from Orlando LE seems to be smart, which is somewhat of a comfort. Whew, what a mess, and sorry to bring up so many things at once, but I'm sure if you're reading this you can understand what this case can do to a person! Something that has been haunting me is a quote from Casey during an early jailhouse call, when she's "explaining" to Lee about the cell phones and SIM card. At one point she uses the expression "after the fact". Interesting. After what fact, Casey? Thanks, Deputy Andy

Great post! But don't even remind me of how the Spector case turned out! Aren't they set for another trial soon?

So Cindy is good at getting the truth out of Casey just like she did before she called 911 right..WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy1 View Post
    Manatee, the upside of this, the ONLY upside, is that Casey will be driven mad over this! Maybe she will eventually crack, but I won't hold my breath.
    honestly, I think she is already mad. I bet her psych. eval came back showing this and this is why she the bond is set so high. My first impression when i first saw her in the news and she was walking in with that number shirt on was that she was cuckoo, cuckoo

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I really feel LP knew what he was up against and never intended to bail Casey out. All of these holds and glitches gives him and out and plays into his original plan. He can make all these grand comments about getting Casey to talk and being able to protect her, because he knows he'll never have to do it.
    LOL, I'm not sure yet, he seems more the type you would never actually tell what the "plan is" as he would bone it and he's better on the smoke and mirrors side.. with a toothpick..

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Andy View Post
    snipped
    Something that has been haunting me is a quote from Casey during an early jailhouse call, when she's "explaining" to Lee about the cell phones and SIM card. At one point she uses the expression "after the fact". Interesting. After what fact, Casey? Thanks, Deputy Andy
    Welcome Deputy! This has been discussed on here as perking up a lot of our ears! Exactly what we would like to know... "after WHAT fact??" huh Casey?? After what??
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by helloitsme View Post
    No offense to anyone, but why would you think that Casey would tell the truth at home?Release her from jail, let her go home, take a hot shower, change into comfortable clothes, and eat a decent meal.

Do I tell the truth, and provide them with the evidence they need to send me BACK to jail,

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    I actually didn't mean to type world and it's all very scary!
    typing in just US is even MORE scary . . . NO, Memphis, StL, Detriot, Chicago, wow!!!
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    Just to think all of this is at the pure expense of one BEAUTIFUL, INNOCENT child..still makes me wonder why one is given the gift of conceiving.
    And she was "dumped" somewhere. Makes you want to go postal doesn't it?

I hold a lot of people responsible for this nightmare. Caylee is gone, and never coming back.

Hate to bring up Trenton Duckett again, but he also disappeared at the hands of his mother. She cleaned out his toys, clothing, food, everything that reminded her of him. Then she shot herself in the head.

Let Casey out. But give her a bullet proof vest.

Quote Originally Posted by TKS2003 View Post
    I wish someone would say those words to Casey EVERYDAY that we continue to wait and find out where her daughter is....

"Morning Casey, today is day 65 of NO ONE seeing or hearing from Caylee"
    I wish I were a prison guard assigned to her cell.

Isnt it odd that anyone released from jail there hasnt come forward and said if they heard/saw anything? Or what others in the jail were thinking/saying????

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    NO money has been paid yet as I have been posting.... It is a ruse and it not going to happen, period. LP has no intention of giving his cashola to a transfer agent, then money will actually have to change hands and that was never the plan.
    That is correct. You are one sharp cookie. They never planned to actually pay anything to each other or anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    He was hilarious on Greta last night, in rare form... you should check the thread... He is still saying she aint gettin out...

Did you hear him when the psychics were in.. Voodoo Schmoodoo
    He is always funny to me... and you never have to wonder what he's REALLY thinkin!

On the topic of GVS, throughout the Laci Peterson ordeal, which is the only other case I have been SO obsessed with, I could not stand Michael Cardoza.. screamed at him everytime he spoke on GVS. But I actually agree with what he has said in this case - or he agrees with me, I should say.

Quote Originally Posted by dunlurken View Post
    And she was "dumped" somewhere. Makes you want to go postal doesn't it?

I hold a lot of people responsible for this nightmare. Caylee is gone, and never coming back.

Hate to bring up Trenton Duckett again, but he also disappeared at the hands of his mother. She cleaned out his toys, clothing, food, everything that reminded her of him. Then she shot herself in the head.

Let Casey out. But give her a bullet proof vest.

I just can't fathom it and I know I'm not supposed to. My children are my WORLD..my world revolves around them and what they need. I would put my life before theirs any day of the week at any time. IDK the more I'm here the more upset I get but yet I can't stay away...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MIMOMMY View Post
    Isnt it odd that anyone released from jail there hasnt come forward and said if they heard/saw anything? Or what others in the jail were thinking/saying????
    It is odd that there arent more people talking, commendable in some ways....usually you get everyone and their 4th cousins sister in law, but with this case, we are stuck listening to a Bounty Hunter of all people....sheesh Casey, WHERE IS CAYLEE??????

Quote Originally Posted by TraceyLeigh View Post
    Welcome Deputy! This has been discussed on here as perking up a lot of our ears! Exactly what we would like to know... "after WHAT fact??" huh Casey?? After what??
    Casey would say..."after I went back to pick of Caylee and Zanny had taken her!" :

She won't tell the truth because she will be looking at the electric chair if she does.

She might be a liar, but she isn't stupid.

Truth....what's that....Casey has never spoken the truth and never will!! JMO

Quote Originally Posted by marmar View Post
    With as often as she takes them off and puts them back on during her reporting, I'd say there's a pretty good chance she's going to poke her own eyeballs out! She is an odd one.
    They're reading glasses. If she didn't take em off, they'd drive her eyes batty.
    Ahhhhh, the after 40 readers...gotta love em.

Beautiful Rox.
    Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
    Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Oh yeah, and he says the babysitter wouldn't get into any trouble.
    There's no way this man can be that naive. If there was a real babysitter wouldn't that person have come forward long before now? Casey has from the beginning claimed Caylee was kidnapped. I know after hearing that and I had the child I'd be right at the police station turning Caylee over.

Quote Originally Posted by lostnfound85 View Post
    What this case needs is forensic results. Until that happens, everything else is just a sideshow.

AMEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    Casey would say..."after I went back to pick of Caylee and Zanny had taken her!" :
    yeah, because that's the first thing I would do when I realized InvisiNanny had taken off with my precious baby... "time to change out the SIM card"!

WTF EVER

I can't count the threads and posts about how a pathological liar spews a dribble of truth with the lies. I don't believe for a moment that she's going to pinpoint - here's where Caylee is. But I'm assured that when she does talk, there will be many of us trying to decide which part rings some truth, even to the point of following those leads, just as we have done from day 1.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast