Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    No I'm talking BIG cases..sure all cities have crime. I live near the murder capital of the world lol.
    Maryland. More specifically Balto.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I believe it was because of the third party involved there. The "well-known Journalist" handpicked them.
    It's also possible they weren't first, or even second, choice, just the first ones to think this sounded like a good idea. ????

Lanie

miss lisa is offline My Son, My Hero! Serving USA & Iraq (3rd tour)! Come home safely!
    Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    As much flack as Leonard, Tony, Rob and gang are getting for being there, I'll take a defensive stand and say that they are at least making an attempt. I'm sure if they were to pack up and go back to California, many would be bashing that they didn't find Caylee before they left.

I also try to keep in mind that they were contacted for their help. I'll still keep faith in these guys that there is something they can do to help find Caylee. It just doesn't seem like anyone else has been able to do it yet. I believe that any help would be appreciated if it brings Caylee home... safe and happy preferably, or else to put her to rest.
    I appreciate the fact you are standing up for your friend Rob. I like that quality in a person. I can't speak for everyone else and won't. Just me. My problem with them is not that they are trying to bail Casey out of jail to get answers from her. It's the fact that LP can't stay off of televison. My opinion only is that if he were truly interested in getting Casey out to strictly find Caylee he would have had contact with the family long before he arrived (I know he contacted Baez). The meeting with Lee would not have been televised and he wouldn't be on every single show he can possibly be on. He would be quietly working behind the scenes crossing every T and dotting every I. We would not have seen nor heard from him until he picked Casey up at the jail. Everything about this case is just for show. Casey, the grandparents, Baez and now the bond/bounty hunter team.

Everyone seems to have lost sight of the fact that this is about a precious 3 year little girl named Caylee. Caylee hasn't been seen in 9 weeks. Caylee hasn't slept in her own bed in 9 weeks. Caylee hasn't had her favorite stuffed animal. Caylee Marie Anthony is STILL missing.
    I'm PROUD of you SON! ..........HOOAH!

Quote Originally Posted by dunlurken View Post
    Wow, great link. He even admits to being a media whore. Their words, not mine.
    like i said.....nauseating and deplorable....Hey, I'm a media whore and as an after thought....maybe I'll find Caylee!

When between commercial breaks?

Honestly, I can't give these people anymore attention or energy. It's just what they want and off of the back of a beautiful missing three year old. They need to stop giving these people air time. Now!

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    I'm thinking your buds are being played.

Out of all the bounty/bail teams in the US, why did they reach out to these guys?

That's been puzzling me since they first announced their involvement.
    I don't know either. I was more shocked than most when I heard about it.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Blondieskatz is offline The more often we think and act honestly, the stronger the habit becomes.
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    It is now getting turned into the bounty hunter show. Guess we will get to hear alllllll about the threats he's getting. This just keeps getting worse.

I wish they would just stop interviewing him. Maybe he would go back home!
    ~ Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~

Out of all the bounty/bail teams in the US, why did they reach out to these guys?

I think he was hired because he's "colorful." If a famous journalist -- or however it is they described the journalist -- got in contact with him, I think we can make a guess based on what show Leonard appears on every night. He's also on her network in the daytime. In fact, he's practically a full-time employee of Fox at this point. I wonder what the ratings are this week on Greta's show compared to what they would have been if Casey was just still sitting in jail with no new drama involved.

Great, my first post on WS and its bogus. lol Welllllll, she said he was coming right up.

Thanks for the welcome, Christine. Been lurking for awhile. Several times over the years. Finally decided to go ahead and jump in because this case is so frustrating I really wan t to discuss it. Promise to mind my p's and q's.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby62 View Post
    Smoke and mirrors, misdirection, mass confusion. All help lead to reasonable doubt.
    Helped along tremendously by an obsessed accomodating media.

Quote Originally Posted by miss lisa View Post
    I appreciate the fact you are standing up for your friend Rob. I like that quality in a person. I can't speak for everyone else and won't. Just me. My problem with them is not that they are trying to bail Casey out of jail to get answers from her. It's the fact that LP can't stay off of televison. My opinion only is that if he were truly interested in getting Casey out to strictly find Caylee he would have had contact with the family long before he arrived (I know he contacted Baez). The meeting with Lee would not have been televised and he wouldn't be on every single show he can possibly be on. He would be quietly working behind the scenes crossing every T and dotting every I. We would not have seen nor heard from him until he picked Casey up at the jail. Everything about this case is just for show. Casey, the grandparents, Baez and now the bond/bounty hunter team.

Everyone seems to have lost sight of the fact that this is about a precious 3 year little girl named Caylee. Caylee hasn't been seen in 9 weeks. Caylee hasn't slept in her own bed in 9 weeks. Caylee hasn't had her favorite stuffed animal. Caylee Marie Anthony is STILL missing.

I'm curious about what you said. Did anyone reach out to Padilla and his nephew or did they insert themselves in to this case?

Quote Originally Posted by marmar View Post
    I found the video of the interview with the BH, but it is only a portion of it, not the part where she called her a punk.
    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cri...nty.hunter.cnn
    This woman has been in Nancy Graces closet borrowing her clothes! Ugh....please call the fasion police!

She like Padilla....A LOT!!!

Here's the whole transcript and wftv said that that the Cindy meltdown occurred "off camera".

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...unter-padilla/

If you don't want to read the whole transcript, here is the portion where she called Casey a punk LOL

"PADILLA: That`s not — law enforcement hasn`t charged her with a murder, attempted murder or any kind of a homicide. What more do you need?

LALAMA: Bethany Marshall, psychoanalyst and author of “Deal Breakers,” is there a psychological component? I mean, Mr. Padilla obviously believes he`s got something up his sleeve, he`s got some trick, some ability to make this woman, who has basically been a punk in many ways in her attitude towards people — I don`t know whether she hurt anybody or buried anybody or did anything. And let`s keep in mind, she is a person of interest in terms of anything more foul than a disappearance. So let`s keep that in mind.

We don`t know what she did. But she acts pretty darn-self righteous. What is it about Mr. Padilla that thinks he`s going to get something out of her nobody else has gotten?

BETHANY MARSHALL, PSYCHOANALYST: Well, I do hope he ends up being the criminal whisperer. But if she`s not bonded enough to her own child to tell the truth, how is she going to bond to a guy in a 10-gallon hat? I mean, let`s keep in mind why pathological liars lie. They lie even when there`s no long-term incentive. That is essentially a feature of the disorder. So whoever is going to get her to tell the truth is going to have to incentivize her."

Quote Originally Posted by miss lisa View Post
    snipped

With all due respect Miss Lisa... Not "everyone"... we're still here.
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by TraceyLeigh View Post
    I will have to find that... OMG... I'll bet she did flip! Thanks for the info, peeps!
    It's not the same one as the punk one. This one had Kimberly Newstead on there.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    *Also...it may help if we didn't call the Bounty Hunter "BH", but instead called him by his real initials of LP.
    As a newbie I am also finding the use of CA to be confusing. Is it, Caylee, Casey or Cindy Anthony?

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Great, my first post on WS and its bogus. lol Welllllll, she said he was coming right up.

Thanks for the welcome, Christine. Been lurking for awhile. Several times over the years. Finally decided to go ahead and jump in because this case is so frustrating I really wan t to discuss it. Promise to mind my p's and q's.
    Welcome aboard. Hang on to your hat.

Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD View Post
    This woman has been in Nancy Graces closet borrowing her clothes! Ugh....please call the fasion police!

Okay...O/T ... gotta say it. I want to take those glasses and poke her eyeballs with them.

Great post Shannon!

Casey and Casey alone could end this circus in a nanosecond if she wanted to. Seems she doesn't want to.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by TraceyLeigh View Post
    With all due respect Miss Lisa... Not "everyone"... we're still here.
    I'm here, and thinking about where Caylee is. Think about it every day. Unfortunately, I hope her mother knows where she is. Take that whichever way you want to.

No respect - but I think if we had all forgotten about Caylee ---- this site wouldnt be as busy as it is..........

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Casey and Casey alone could end this circus in a nanosecond if she wanted to. Seems she doesn't want to.
    And THAT, my friends, is the bottom line...

Quote Originally Posted by dunlurken View Post
    Wow, great link. He even admits to being a media whore. Their words, not mine.
    At least LP is honest and upfront about it unlike other people in this case.

I have rather taken a shine to the old fella in the cowboy hat. He adds a bit of flair to the case after listening to Cindy for so long whining about everything and everyone. (He also beats the so-called spokesman, Larry Garrison, who doesn't even know the family or the case!)

I can also see why the Florida Bondsmen are upset. They missed out on all that free advertising and international recognition for doing this. LOL It is not Padilla's fault someone asked him to bail Casey out and he jumped on it. I can't imagine any of them not doing the same thing if they were approached no matter what they are saying now! Sour grapes.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD View Post

O/T, but wow, has anyone noticed that green shirt NG seems to have on 2 or 3 times a week? It reminds me of Lois on Family Guy. I honestly don't know how much she has been wearing it, but since I rarely notice clothes, it has to be a lot.

Lanie

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast