Asking a Favor

gsquared

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello Posters-

I hope all of you are well. I have not posted in quite some time. I basically quit many years ago, dropped in briefly when the John Mark Karr mess hit the news, and dropped out again after that. I am here to ask a favor.

If any of you have old posts by "she-who-must-not-be-named" attacking me by reference to my real name or "hat" I would very much appreciate it if you could send those to me. You can reach me through a PM on this forum. I don't know how many of the old timers are still around. If you know of other forums where the old timers might be found, please PM the URLs to me. I would very much appreciate any info.

Best wishes to all-

G2

Ohhhhh, but she can be named here, didn't you know?

Nice to hear from you River Rat.

Does anyone have any old threads or posts from the days when Jams charged a fee to post on her forum? I wonder if she declared that income to the IRS and the North Carolina State tax commission.

Also, if anyone has her bankruptcy filing from a few years ago, I'd like to see that.

FYI - You might want to check the Coffee forum at Sue's.

I'm aware of that, which is why I am asking for old posts, her bankruptcy papers, etc.

I'm aware of that, which is why I am asking for old posts, her bankruptcy papers, etc.

Gsquared. If anyone would be sympathetic as to how cyberharassment can destroy lives that would be me. As these are all legal documents I would not know how you would go about obtaining them. Perhaps the thing to do would to report your suspicions to the IRS and to the Federal Bankruptcy Courts directly voicing your concerns with those filings. ???

Nice to hear from you River Rat.

Does anyone have any old threads or posts from the days when Jams charged a fee to post on her forum? I wonder if she declared that income to the IRS and the North Carolina State tax commission.

My husband works for the IRS...I may could get you the number to the fraud hotline. Will that help?

Thanks, Ames. PM me. I printed out the terms of service on Jam's site yesterday. It clearly states her policy on charging for the right to post prior to 2008. She accepted payment by check or paypal. If she did not declare that income to the IRS or declare it on her bankruptcy filing, she could be in a big pile of trouble.

I just got Jammy's bankruptcy filing. It is a publicly available court document for anyone who wants to pay for it. She and her husband filed Chapter 7 on September 19, 2005, just before the bankruptcy laws changed. She did NOT declare any income from her website business, as she was required to do on Schedule I (Current Income of Individual Debtors). She only declared her income from her cashier's job of Petro Express, and then she signed the papers, declaring under penalty of perjury that they were true and correct.

Right under the signature line, the following is printed:

"Penalty for making a false statement: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years or both. 18 U.S.C. § 152 and 3571."

Nor did she report her copyrighted material, not that it was worth much, but still it should have been reported, imho.

What year was it that she got the $40K from the Enquirer? I wonder if she reported that to the IRS.

She filed around the time cybersleuths sold for 40K. jameson didn't report on assets that she owned an internet forum.

Lol! Thanks, RR. I came to WS today looking for another topic, and saw this by chance. Lordy, I do remember cussing and discussing this at FFJ.

jameson should have been reported for suspected bankruptcy fruad three years ago.

She filed around the time cybersleuths sold for 40K. jameson didn't report on assets that she owned an internet forum.

Don't you mean webbsleuths?? Did SkankySue own Cybersleuths?

Hir income from the boards, the 40k from the NE....(heaven knows how much more the NE payed her for her "inside knowledge".

Still practicing law GSquared?

Tol - JC didn't mean that Sue Bennett owned CS - just that word was that the CS domain name was sold for that amount of money. I have to go back and refresh more on this fro several years ago, however, I was told that SkyDog died years ago and those that took control of the place have never - to my knowledge - mentioned that little fact. Anyhows.....just two sideshows that slightly mingled in a conversation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back