759 users online (105 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Prayer Thread for Caylee-Members come and agree together

Let's Harness the Power of Prayer

Evil CAN be resisted and overcome

The power of prayer has been proven for thousands of years. Recent scientific research has begun to weigh in as well, proving the effectiveness of prayer. Even among strangers, over long distances, when the person prayed for had no idea what was happening.

Skeptical?

How can this possibly work?

I'm sure there are those who will read this or hear about it and conclude that I'm not playing with a full deck. That something like praying for these kids can't possibly work. That it could even cause more damage by raising hope and expectation among the families of these children.

So for you skeptics who have not yet experienced the true power of God's prayer, I suggest a modified "Pascal's Wager."

Even if you don't believe it will work, pray anyway. (God can handle the prayers of those with mixed motivations just as he can handle the prayers of avowed atheists.) Just go ahead and pray. If nothing happens, you will have lost nothing more than 5 minutes out of your day. On the other hand, you just might wind up participating in something that could have ripples in millions of lives. Including yours.

So go ahead. Don't let fear make your decision, let love. Pray for the children. Pray for a child. Look at the picture of the child you have chosen or been led to, look into that child's eyes, and then let your heart speak: that can be your prayer.

On behalf of that child, I'd like to thank you.

http://www.squidoo.com/pollyklaas/prayforthechildren

For Caylee, Thinking of you , dear, and praying you will be home soon.

http://www.barb-coolwaters.com/c002/blessandkeep.html

Wanted to post this for all of you wonderful parents out there. My family has Caylee in our prayers and we wish for her safe return. Every child is precious.

To My Child

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
    Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
    Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
    I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day..............

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    God has a special place for you Caylee, he loves you and will protect you forever.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

Caylee, i want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.
    Please God bring Caylee home safe and sound!

My prayers have been for the return of Caylee since this story hit the news.
    I am praying for a miracle! Miracles do happen! I have seen them in my own life!

And to Katie 526, that was simply beautiful. Love it. Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    My prayers have been for the return of Caylee since this story hit the news.
    I am praying for a miracle! Miracles do happen! I have seen them in my own life!

And to Katie 526, that was simply beautiful. Love it. Thank you for sharing.
    You're so welcome! I love that poem/prayer. It reminds me of when I am too busy!

Caylee sweetie, you are in my prayers every waking and sleeping moment. Come home soon sweet darling, we all love you!

for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Katie526 View Post
    Wanted to post this for all of you wonderful parents out there. My family has Caylee in our prayers and we wish for her safe return. Every child is precious.

To My Child

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
    Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
    Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
    I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day..............
    Did you write that? Its beautiful! Totally made me bawl.

Praying for Caylee and the enitre Anthony family. I pray that Casey will come to her senses and help find her baby. I pray for strength for Cindy and George and I pray for Caylee's safe return.

I will continue to pray and believe that Caylee is okay until someone can prove otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsy_C View Post
    Did you write that? Its beautiful! Totally made me bawl.

Praying for Caylee and the enitre Anthony family. I pray that Casey will come to her senses and help find her baby. I pray for strength for Cindy and George and I pray for Caylee's safe return.

I will continue to pray and believe that Caylee is okay until someone can prove otherwise!

No, I didn't write it. Someone sent it to me a long time ago. I just love it.

My Prayer for Caylee

God, please bless little Caylee Anthony, wherever she may be. Wrap your loving arms around her and hold her in your warm embrace. Keep her safe from harm and pain. Please bring her home to the ones who love her. In Jesus name we pray Amen.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Praying for that sweet little girl, that she's safe (wherever she is), at peace, not hurting or afraid.

And praying that anyone who may have had a hand in bringing any harm to a hair on her head will face judgement, be punished, and tormented by their actions (or lack thereof).

Gotta leave this thread now. It makes me cry.

May God Bless Caylee and keep her safe!

i pray that all missing people be found and justice brought to them .. i pray that caylee is found safe and alive . so that she can once again hug the people that love her and sleep in her bed ,play with her toys.. read her favorite book . and hold her favorite stuffed animal . please send a sign .. i pray this ends soon and that if on the chance caylee is with you lord you let us know somehow . we all love her she has touched our hearts and souls . i pray for an end to this case one way or another . and lord if caylee is with you i pray you cast your judgement on whoever has done her harm .

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast