Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberjack

Former Member
Reaction score
This makes perfect sense!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zanny

Maybe she was using Xanax to put Caylee asleep in the car while she partied.

But, how did she know Zenaida G. would be looking at Apt. 210?
Was she trailing anyone named Zenaida?

http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html
One side effect of overdose is seizures (Casey in the past)
------------------------------
Casey had been calling the babysitter "Zani"

Zanny=Xanax

After Caylee's death, IMO as a result of Xanax
she knew she had to find a "Zani"
George, as ex-LE would have access to non-public databases

Casey found a Zenaida near her friend's homes.
Zenaida is driving a new red Ford Focus and
shows up at the Sawgrass Apts to view an empty unit.

Casey assumes she lives there & provides LE with this address.
Maybe Casey rifled through the car looking for ID and cash.

Casey suggests to family to look in the databases for other Zenaida's.....

I think there are many of us that think Zani=Xanax

I do not think George or Cindy had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

It was not implied that George or Cindy have any involvement.

Casey said there were other Zenaida's in the databases.

Casey said there were other Zenaida's in the databases.

After LE excludes every single Zenaida in North America, the Anthony family will probably claim their 'investigations' turned up the Nanny's 'real' name. :rolleyes:

Hi AmberJack,
Xanax has been called xannies for a verrrrrrrrrry long time now.
Only thing different is I have NEVER known anyone, in real life, to use "zanny the nanny" on their babies.:eek:
The thing is tho, I can see Casey doing that to poor little Caylee. :(

I find it so interesting that a single unemployeed casey would employ a "nanny". Zanny the Nanny.....:shakes head:

The only thing that makes me wonder if this is possible is the thought that keeps popping into my head about side effects of xanax. Surely if this was something she did on a regular basis Caylee would have displayed symptoms of side effects. Cindy is an RN so I would think she would notice Caylee acting strange.
I find it hard to believe Caylee could have been given Xanax without there being some telltale signs.

The only thing that makes me wonder if this is possible is the thought that keeps popping into my head about side effects of xanax. Surely if this was something she did on a regular basis Caylee would have displayed symptoms of side effects. Cindy is an RN so I would think she would notice Caylee acting strange.
I find it hard to believe Caylee could have been given Xanax without there being some telltale signs.

Maybe Casey only starting giving it to her after the last time Cindy saw her. She didn't have her to babysit anymore, so that is when she started using it. IDK

Maybe Casey only starting giving it to her after the last time Cindy saw her. She didn't have her to babysit anymore, so that is when she started using it. IDK

Well, I think they were all used to hearing her refer to Zanny for about a year and a half.

Hi AmberJack,
Xanax has been called xannies for a verrrrrrrrrry long time now.
Only thing different is I have NEVER known anyone, in real life, to use "zanny the nanny" on their babies.:eek:
The thing is tho, I can see Casey doing that to poor little Caylee. :(

I find it so interesting that a single unemployeed casey would employ a "nanny". Zanny the Nanny.....:shakes head:

With Casey being unemployed, I think she would not waste xanax on Caylee. Casey would have to buy the xanax off the street, and would cost at least a few dollars a pill. I don't think someone would buy street drugs to give to the baby, when a bottle of benadryl would put Caylee to sleep.

That's one of the reasons I find this theory the most improbable.
Why waste her money on Xanax when Benedryl or Tylenol PM would get the job done just as well for a whole lot less money?

Why waste an her money on Xanax when Benedryl or Tylenol PM would get the job done just as well for a whole lot less money?

Yeah.

Xanax 2mg is $10 on the street around here. (Friends in LE...that's how I know this.)

That's a lot of dough for an unemployed mother.

This makes perfect sense!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zanny

Maybe she was using Xanax to put Caylee asleep in the car while she partied.

But, how did she know Zenaida G. would be looking at Apt. 210?
Was she trailing anyone named Zenaida?

http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html
One side effect of overdose is seizures (Casey in the past)
------------------------------
Casey had been calling the babysitter "Zani"

Zanny=Xanax

After Caylee's death, IMO as a result of Xanax
she knew she had to find a "Zani"
George, as ex-LE would have access to non-public databases

Casey found a Zenaida near her friend's homes.
Zenaida is driving a new red Ford Focus and
shows up at the Sawgrass Apts to view an empty unit.

Casey assumes she lives there & provides LE with this address.
Maybe Casey rifled through the car looking for ID and cash.

Casey suggests to family to look in the databases for other Zenaida's.....

I think she (Casey) used xanax as a "nanny" for Caylee occasionally. I think she came up with the entire name when she first told her parents about her new "nanny". She told them all of "Zenaida's" names because she always filled in the answers to the questions before they were asked (as liars do). This is how George, Cindy and Lee had been hearing about "Zanny the Nanny" for at least the past year and a half.

I have never asked my daughter for her caregiver's LAST names, but I know all of their first names and personal details about them (things that come up, over time, in conversation.)

Why waste an her money on Xanax when Benedryl or Tylenol PM would get the job done just as well for a whole lot less money?

Unless it was free. I wonder if she knows someone who takes it and she stole pills from them. Like dear old Mom.

Also, if she could get someone to prescribe it and it was covered by insurance somehow...is she covered by her parents' insurance? Do we know that? If she is, wouldn't that be their first big clue that she really wasn't working for Universal?

Yeah.

Xanax 2mg is $10 on the street around here. (Friends in LE...that's how I know this.)

How much (xanax) can you get for oral sex? Also, if you are a "popular" person at the club, aren't drugs offered up &/or shared?

Yeah.

First, one would not give a baby a full tablet.
Casey may have had access to Xanax prescriptions (Mom is a nurse)
and could also sell.....

Here one can sell a full prescription bottle of Oxy & net $1000.

I haven't been on here as much as I would like to but...one thing that is on my mind is the remark made by Casey to one of her friends that "Caylee is with the Nanny "Zanny." I have heard Zanax been called Zanny before & was just wondering if any of you believe it could be a possibility that she had been drugging Caylee all long, maybe so she'd sleep & she could party, etc.? I am thinking that mmmmmaybe she gave her too much & couldn't wake her up. That would explain the panic with the flurry of phone calls during the 16th 17th & 18th...Then when no one was around, she decided to just bury her body.

So much discussion on this.

Yes, it's been mentioned a lot here. Run an advanced search on this forum, with the word Xanax.

I don't think it's a valid theory...just my opinion.

I don't know if Casey "drugged" her.. I think it's possible that Caylee took some "candy" (drugs) out of her moms purse and maybe ate it by accident? Casey may not have seen her do it and therefore "found" her unresponsive? What do you do at that point? Call 911 or hide the body?? I think she would have chosen the latter if put in that position.. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627