Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this over from the last thread. Oh and make sure Ricks pics are posted first, with an explanation of verifying him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAG1959
Ok ok ok guys - slow down. I have like 8 email requests already. I was going to do them one at a time - in order to keep ya'll's privacy. But - in order to save time I'm going to do ONE email with everyone's addy that I have so far? k?

Please start a thread for Rick. I think it would be ok. Then you will have a place to put everything.

Kinda glad my kids are "under the weather" at least Im wasting my time today and not company time :crazy:

That definitely does because the GGM would blow the cover on Casey as far as the money goes..

or because of the incriminating info Caylee's GG might share. Hence the warning post to all family members.
It's interesting to me how much tip toeing LE has had to do around these maniacs, just to try to get somewhere or something clear.
How grandiose of Cindy to declare it was either with her or against her, basically. Damn.
How many years can a person get in Florida for obstructing justice, tampering with evidence, concealing evidence?

thanks amandab, helps to have a fresh thread started.

It's funny I have never heard of the name Padilla before this case and driving home I saw a truck which read Padilla Auto Service. I almost pissed my pants.

I find it amazing that it took Cindy's brother to tell "her" that "her" daughter was pregnant. And if Rick is legit,he seems to be normal.

i want to see and know what rick has to share. i had some real life things to do today and have missed 2 whole discussion threads!

thanks amandab, helps to have a fresh thread started.

It's funny I have never heard of the name Padilla before this case and driving home I saw a truck with read Padilla Auto Service. I almost pissed my pants.

Padilla the terrorist? you don't remember him.

I find it amazing that it took Cindy's brother to tell "her" that "her" daughter was pregnant. And if Rick is legit,he seems to be normal.

This does explain why Cindy seems to still believe Casey despite so much evidence otherwise. I personally thought it was an act. She surely couldn't believe all that stuff. lol

:furious: Just when I thought I had heard it all...She stole from her GRANDPARENTS????? Why that surprises me I have no idea considering I think she Killed Caylee....but it does.:waitasec:

This does explain why Cindy seems to still believe Casey despite so much evidence otherwise. I personally thought it was an act. She surely couldn't believe all that stuff. lol

It really put an exclamation point on the behavior we have seen so far hasn't it?

Swag, please send me the doc from rick also if I may. Thanks.

Off to read - will be back with comments.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73