Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Rick-Cindy's Brother

if you go to the msn community. click on General it will then give a list of all the threads.. you'll see one that says Discussion Strictly with Rick. Rick has posted on there. he's using RickA1P71
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

I'm not sure he should be telling such personal information, especially of how close the mother lives to the nursing home and how often she visits.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    I don't. I have NEVER mentioned anything about this until tonight. But Cindy and Casey are WITHOUT A DOUBT my mother and grandmother. Period. I've seen the smiliarities and hubby has even seen it. I will not bore you with details and mine never did anything as sinsiter as this but my mother did threaten me and was jealous of me from the day I was born - I stole her thunder BIG TIME. I never understood it totally until I was much much older. I haven't spoken to my mother in almost 10 years now and my life is so much better. And some of the things I found out from extended family members after I "grew up" were real eye openers. Once I had put all the pieces of the puzzle together - I got out and got out quick. So from my personal experience - I don't feel the least bit sorry for Cindy - no way.

From my point of view, I have never seen any resemblance of Cindy acting like she feels Casey steals her thunder or jealousy....Cindy has been nothing but overly complimentary about Casey and if anything, she places her up on a pedestal. No doubt there is underlying anger on Cindy's part.....as there would be with me if, in addition to me handing out money left and right to my seemingly lazy 22 Yr Old Daughter With a Princess Complex, she STOLE thousands of dollars from me. Just sayin'.

Ok - oh man I know this is gonna hurt. I will do another mass email for anyone who hasn't gotten the document I put together. You have to PM me with your email addy and I'll send it to you. Please go easy on me - when I did this earlier my indox like to have exploded and my poor puter tower almost started smokin' - lol

I know there are some who weren't here earlier and didn't get this and I still haven't gotten a nod from Tricia to post it yet. But it does shed a whole lotta light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohabi View Post
    I missed a whole lot today and then I missed a whole lot more this evening. How do we know that this Rick would even want to join WS? He seems to have made quite an impact on Topix.... Does anyone know whether he asked to join? Mentioned he wanted to join or at least check WS out?
    We don't know. WS'ers invited him after seeing his posts at topix. That's all I think.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    Why didn't he say his mother since they are one in the same. In those posts if they are "rick" they say they live right around the corner from Cindy's mom, yet Rick lives in SC. There are other 3rd person inferences as well.
    When he started out, he didn't say he was Cindy's brother. He seemed to, IMO, be trying to maintain some kind of anonymity at first by claiming to be a close family friend. After being questioned, and IIRC being accused of being Lee, he finally says he is Cindy's brother.

"Around the corner", unless I missed something, is where Cindy's mother lives from the nursing home Cindy's father is a patient at.

Lanie

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    From my point of view, I have never seen any resemblance of Cindy acting like she feels Casey steals her thunder or jealousy....Cindy has been nothing but overly complimentary about Casey and if anything, she places her up on a pedestal. No doubt there is underlying anger on Cindy's part.....as there would be with me if, in addition to me handing out money left and right to my seemingly lazy 22 Yr Old Daughter With a Princess Complex, she STOLE thousands of dollars from me. Just sayin'.
    No - I think you misunderstood. Casey feels (or felt) that Caylee was stealing HER thunder from the parents. Casey was the princess - put on a pedestal - fawned over, praised, given anything and everything she could want - UNTIL CAYLEE CAME ALONG - that's when it all went south.

Quote Originally Posted by McSev View Post
    Se help me here...if it's an exact copy, why do most of the posts say Cindy's mom", or "Cindy's mother?" instead of "my sister" and "my mother? See what I'm struggling with?
    At first he presented himself as a close family friend.
    Lanie

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    The mother lives right around the corner from the nursing center. Rick lives in Myrtle Beach, SC. One of his brothers he mentioned as living closer and goes to mow her lawn when he is in town. He didn't mention (that I saw) where the other brothers live.
    Yeah the third person postings hosed that all up

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I found this interesting in what Rick wrote:

The pool is the logical explanation. Cindy said the steps to the pool were put away yet they appeared the next evening when she got home from work.(on the 16th) Makes sense to me. i think Casey paniced and hid the body in the shed until the 18th when she backed into the drive. She put the body in the trunk and drove around a few days to find a place to hid the body. The woods by the airport is where she probably put it. I think the 17th when the cell phone pinged there by the airport is when she was just scouting for a place to put Caylee's body. That is my theory.

If I recall, during the OTR interview Cindy told Greta the 17th is when she found the ladder in the pool.
    I thought it was the 16th because I wondered if Casey put the ladder on the pool to try to stage a drowning (thus the dog hits in the backyard while she moved her around and tried to figure out what she was doing) and then thought better of that idea and moved on to the next idea, but didn't take the time to put the ladder back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    When he started out, he didn't say he was Cindy's brother. He seemed to, IMO, be trying to maintain some kind of anonymity at first by claiming to be a close family friend. After being questioned, and IIRC being accused of being Lee, he finally says he is Cindy's brother.

"Around the corner", unless I missed something, is where Cindy's mother lives from the nursing home Cindy's father is a patient at.

Lanie
    Got it thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    It appears the person at MSN was lifting the posts from Topix.
    Yeah, I think I'm following now. I pretty much gathered that it was reposts on msn. Thanks ... my Suzi Q hoo hoo!!
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    However, would you not think CASEY feels CAYLEE steals her thunder? As in Swag would be similar to CAYLEE, Swag's mother would be similar to CASEY, and Swag's grandmother would be similar to CINDY?
    Lanie

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    if you go to the msn community. click on General it will then give a list of all the threads.. you'll see one that says Discussion Strictly with Rick. Rick has posted on there. he's using RickA1P71
    Thank you. I thought someone had said he had joined over there, but the links I clicked either wouldn't work, or took me to other threads. I couldn't find him. I will look again.
    Lanie

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    alot of people have had that theory .. and this child is a family member .. something isnt right about this .. if he knew this kid .. how could he talk about her like she is a case ? i dunno hinky meter is on
    Someone asked Rick if he knew Caylee, and he only saw her, briefly, once. It was in 2007 at a hospital after Rick and Cindy's father had a stroke. This is the man that's in the assisted living facility where Cindy took Caylee to visit on Father's Day, and where the video of Caylee reading was taken.

Ok - oh man I know this is gonna hurt. I will do another mass email for anyone who hasn't gotten the document I put together. You have to PM me with your email addy and I'll send it to you. Please go easy on me - when I did this earlier my indox like to have exploded and my poor puter tower almost started smokin' - lol

I know there are some who weren't here earlier and didn't get this and I still haven't gotten a nod from Tricia to post it yet. But it does shed a whole lotta light.
    Swag...all I can say is.... INCOMING

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Someone asked Rick if he knew Caylee, and he only saw her, briefly, once. It was in 2007 at a hospital after Rick and Cindy's father had a stroke. This is the man that's in the assisted living facility where Cindy took Caylee to visit on Father's Day, and where the video of Caylee reading was taken.
    ah ok

Well, I got my nerve up and IM'ed the guy how has been posting on MSN saying he is Rick, Cindy Anthony's brother. I sent an IM asking if this was Cindy Anthony's brother? and got no answer. I sent him another message with the address of this site and it said he was offline. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by McSev View Post
    Swag...all I can say is.... INCOMING
    ((((((((((((((((((ducking for cover)))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((ducking for cover)))))))))))))))))

Least I said Please 3 times to a southern lady, thank you, and I'll love you forever. My momma taught me manners...and I used'em...

Quote Originally Posted by lisa0477 View Post
    If this is already been posted, sorry. Did anyone read the post that said they traced the IP to the Orange C Jail?

Monday
    Judged:

I just traced Rick IP ...Its 12.76896.856 ...Had a friend look it up its coming from inside the Orange County Jail

post number 1228 at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orla...F57ESH2VME/p59
    I just checked that IP and it's Osaka, Japan.

Wow, take a few hours off and all heJJ breaks loose. This is all very interesting. I'd like to believe we have some answers to questions that have bugged us about this crazy family. It has given some credence to what I've been thinking, anyway.

I am so mad right now, I can't even figure out a way to express what I really think about all this.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    God Bless Jorelys

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I'm still blown away by the pregnancy thing! How can any parent be in that much denial? It explains why Cindy and George are behaving the way they are now though.
    Carry this through to the next level.

Casey 'hid' her pregnancy from her parents, who seemed quite willing to believe this fabrication despite visual evidence to the contrary.

If her lie had not been exposed, what was she planning to do with the baby once she gave birth?

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    Carry this through to the next level.

Casey 'hid' her pregnancy from her parents, who seemed quite willing to believe this fabrication despite visual evidence to the contrary.

If her lie had not been exposed, what was she planning to do with the baby once she gave birth?
    Her parents would have believed the "virgin birth" theory and would probably have started a new religion.

heck maybe they still do buy the virgin birth theory, maybe that's why no father on the birth certificate.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast