Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Rick-Cindy's Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Somebody please explain to me what is going on?

Tricia
    as in Owner of WS...Thanks
    there is a guy named Rick who says he is Cindy's brother that is over on Topix and MSN forums. Some people have extended for him to come over here. He hasn't yet. Thats all I know

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    i am going to keep posting like this until someone tells me what is going on. Is this rick posting on ws?????
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Is this "rick" person posting on ws???????
    From what I can see Tricia, NO. But apparently someone claiming to be Rick, Cindy's brother is posting on other sites and was invited here.

Tricia
    No he is not. Someone found him posting on another web site board, and then more recently on second one.

Tricia

Tricia
    I would love to help you but I have read everything and I could NOT
    explain it to save my life. Thanks for all you do.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    Well? What do you all think? Is this guy legit? I think he is and boy some of the stuff he is divluging is quite telling isn't it?

My gut feeling says "yes"! Once I read about Father's Day at the nursing home, it put an explanation on the picture with Caylee and her Great GrandPa. There was tension for sure on that day!
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Thank you. That is all i needed to know.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I found this interesting in what Rick wrote:

The pool is the logical explanation. Cindy said the steps to the pool were put away yet they appeared the next evening when she got home from work.(on the 16th) Makes sense to me. i think Casey paniced and hid the body in the shed until the 18th when she backed into the drive. She put the body in the trunk and drove around a few days to find a place to hid the body. The woods by the airport is where she probably put it. I think the 17th when the cell phone pinged there by the airport is when she was just scouting for a place to put Caylee's body. That is my theory.

If I recall, during the OTR interview Cindy told Greta the 17th is when she found the ladder in the pool.
    alot of people have had that theory .. and this child is a family member .. something isnt right about this .. if he knew this kid .. how could he talk about her like she is a case ? i dunno hinky meter is on

Tricia, I just sent you a om. rick is not a member of WS or posting here that I know of.

Tricia - no not yet tho I believe he has been invited

i am going to keep posting like this until someone tells me what is going on. Is this rick posting on ws?????
    No, this person posted on http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orla...F57ESH2VME/p59

follow all threads by Rick

Not that I've seen (but don't hold me to it). I think people are reading at MSN and sharing what is being said.

I think.
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

Tricia,
    No, not that I know of. This is all conjecture of what he has posted over at the Topix forum and the other MSN forum. And it's gotten a little confused between the imposter Rick, the 'real' Rick and the other person Robert who posted on Topix. HTH!
    ~SM~
    Just My Opinion and Speculation

Thank you. That is all i needed to know.
    You can see Rick here too!
    http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnt...86491955901633

not confirmed yet

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    Well he seems to have one guy that he knows. Talks about calling him and that he now only has a cell # but he will get in touch with him. Plus he gives out some very specific information on his past. where he worked - that plant and the cities he's lives in and he names names and all.

I have to say he is legit.
    Also, on the orlando board, another poster questioned him about organized crime related stuff in Ohio from a time ago that I am familiar with and knew about.

Adelphi is where he worked and retired from. They are a GM motors company and jobs were/are bleak. He probably took early buy out.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Tricia if you are still here...Rick has been asked to come to websleuths. Last I heard he was going out to dinner with his wife. Secondly..check you email. It appears that Joesphsjordan is now doing some sort of booking for Greta. He was on here trying to contact you I am not sure about what. People said to PM you. It could be that Greta is wanting to get Rick on or???? Not sure.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

No - I just PM'd you about all this.

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed

do we know that the Rick invited is Cindy's brother?

I mean-are we spending all of this energy on someone who has been clearly identified?

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I mean-are we spending all of this energy on someone who has been clearly identified?
    I know I contacted the 'right' Rick.
    ~SM~

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed

Is this for real?

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Tricia if you are still here...Rick has been asked to come to websleuths. Last I heard he was going out to dinner with his wife. Secondly..check you email. It appears that Joesphsjordan is now doing some sort of booking for Greta. He was on here trying to contact you I am not sure about what. People said to PM you. It could be that Greta is wanting to get Rick on or???? Not sure.
    We have a WS poster doing bookings for Greta?

Oh my goodness.

Thanks Guys, I have been getting PM's about this and I had no idea what was going on.

Look, here is the deal. Don't believe a word of it unless it is confirmed by someone connected with the board. It could be the same person just messing with you.

Until then I wouldn't even bring it up.

Also, I do have the ability to confirm if this is the real Rick if he joins WS. It will speak volumes if this "rick" does not join. And as of yet, he has not.
    `````````````````

And Face Book of course
    |

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    I am pretty sure that he said he called and no one wanted to talk to him. I might be wrong though, but I thought he said that,..anyone know if he did?

Yes, I read that too. I also read that he was just kidding about who he said he was. I am sure that it would not be very difficult to talk to someone regarding the case as LE would like to hear from anyone that matters. If anything, he should hold his tongue and wait for them to return his call. Regardless of whether or not he is the Rick in question, this is muddling facts. This entire thread is concerning someone that was met in another forum. I see where people are buying into everything this "man" is saying, and gossiping about his "facts". At this time, we should not enable this...

Thanks Guys, I have been getting PM's about this and I had no idea what was going on.

Look, here is the deal. Don't believe a word of it unless it is confirmed by someone connected with the board. It could be the same person just messing with you.

Until then I wouldn't even bring it up.

Also, I do have the ability to confirm if this is the real Rick if he joins WS. It will speak volumes if this "rick" does not join. And as of yet, he has not.
    Works for me! I told him to contact you here so we'll see what happens. Just wanted to add a big thanks for having such a great community here. :-)
    ~SM~

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast