728 users online (67 members and 661 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,187

    Caylee?

    I posted about this earlier, but I still see a resemblence. Does this look like caylee, especially like when she is reading a book in that one video and shaking her head.
    The quote with this pic is ....
    http://pictures.aol.com/ap/singleIma...v4xQp5Fd3Ig%3D
    " It is a wise father who knows his own child" william shakespere"
    Male
    100 years old
    Orlando, Florida
    United States

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,119
    Quote Originally Posted by wanttohelp View Post
    I posted about this earlier, but I still see a resemblence. Does this look like caylee, especially like when she is reading a book in that one video and shaking her head.
    The quote with this pic is ....
    http://pictures.aol.com/ap/singleIma...v4xQp5Fd3Ig%3D
    " It is a wise father who knows his own child" william shakespere"
    Male
    100 years old
    Orlando, Florida
    United States
    Not to me, sorry...
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  3. #3
    Are you friggin kidding me? This is not funny by any means.

    for Caylee

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    gosh I don't see it. They look different.Sorry.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by NighTillDawn View Post
    Are you friggin kidding me? This is not funny by any means.

    for Caylee
    I'm lost. What is going on?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I'm lost. What is going on?
    The original poster who posted the link, I am not sure if it was a gag, but I don't find it at all funny. Thats just my opinion. There are many things that I can take as a joke, but that's not one of them. I'm sorry.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    5,878
    Quote Originally Posted by wanttohelp View Post
    I posted about this earlier, but I still see a resemblence. Does this look like caylee, especially like when she is reading a book in that one video and shaking her head.
    The quote with this pic is ....
    http://pictures.aol.com/ap/singleIma...v4xQp5Fd3Ig%3D
    " It is a wise father who knows his own child" william shakespere"
    Male
    100 years old
    Orlando, Florida
    United States
    Are you certain that you meant to post this???
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

    ++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by NighTillDawn View Post
    The original poster who posted the link, I am not sure if it was a gag, but I don't find it at all funny. Thats just my opinion. There are many things that I can take as a joke, but that's not one of them. I'm sorry.
    IT is going right over my head. I don't get it.



Similar Threads

  1. Support Caylee: Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony
    By mrsu in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 07:58 PM
  2. Poll: Did Casey Really Keep Caylee in the Trunk Before Caylee Died?
    By shgrbkr in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:43 PM
  3. It's All About Caylee
    By BeanE in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 1597
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 01:36 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:05 PM