Greta - August 20, 2008

Leila

Reaction score
Greta is on...........going to have LP soon. Justin Wells at jail says there was a secret meeting at a IHOP, and it included Baez, Walsh, the Padillas, and an attorney from Clearwater. The bondsman left the Padillas standing for about 20 minutes, while they went around back and talked to Casey.

Says there were some agreements that needed to be worked out...Baez told the Padilla's that he cannot talk to Casey. So strange

Says there were some agreements that needed to be worked out...Baez told the Padilla's that he cannot talk to Casey. So strange

So that's why Leonard changed his tune this morning, saying it was Cindy who would get the info out of Casey.

Justin Wells saying that there were agreements made, including that Baez made it known that Casey is not to talk to Padilla, and can only talk to her family.

Now showing the IHOP and those at the meeting leaving and going to courthouse.

Al Estes, bail bondsman, interviewed briefly. He says he won't even begin to guess when she's released.

Jose Baez...........no one is to talk to Casey but her family. They're there only to guard her.

So that's why Leonard changed his tune this morning, saying it was Cindy who would get the info out of Casey.

Yep...Baez is on right now saying exactly that nobody is talking to Casey. LP is on now.

I rushed home to watch footage of an IHOP in the rain? Argh.

Why is Baez saying Casey is not to speak with "these people", if the whole point of them being there is to get the truth from her?

I think I missed a lot today...

Are you hearing that there were OTHER bonds posted as well? Two smaller $100 bonds and he doesn't know what they were. I wonder if it is for the thefts from Amy??

He just said the third hold WAS the psych eval. Just like we thought.

They need to have a really cute bondsman guard her-she won't be able to resist peddling her tail of woe.....

someone post a post on the nancy g show and they had a copy of her arrest papers and what celll and we were wondering wht the 200 dollars was for

LP..........not nearly as sure and confident tonight........like the wind was taken out of his sails.

I rushed home to watch footage of an IHOP in the rain? Argh.

Why is Baez saying Casey is not to speak with "these people", if the whole point of them being there is to get the truth from her?

I think I missed a lot today...

Maybe Baez heard Padilla talking about how he could get the truth out of her. Can't have that!

Ah, Greta is asking the $1M question. Leonard is dancing around the issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back