Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

I cant believe I am reading thread #112. I am trying to catch up with you REALLY FAST posters, thanks to all for the links and info!

THINKING OF CAYLEE!

brought over for your amusement....

Ahhhhh.....I can hear it now......

(an hour after casey gets home)

"God! can you guys stop talking about Caylee for one second? I just got out of jail! Don't you care about what Ive been through?!?"

"All you guys wanna talk about is Caylee, coming home.........A TOTAL WASTE! My show is coming on, everybody shut up!"

brought over for your amusement....

Ahhhhh.....I can hear it now......

(an hour after casey gets home)

"God! can you guys stop talking about Caylee for one second? I just got out of jail! Don't you care about what Ive been through?!?"

"All you guys wanna talk about is Caylee, coming home.........A TOTAL WASTE! My show is coming on, everybody shut up!"

Wheres my fing laptop, I can only use the phone for 5 minutes at a time? WTH - Casey

"alright sweetie, here's the remote. do you want anything else?"

those nasty LE people put my princess in jail? how dare they"

Would "her show" be the Casey show aired nightly on Fox?! Film at 11. And 12. And 1. And 2...

They are not to question her or to interact with her, only to get her from the jail to her house and guard the family. Padilla is not to question her.

I have been thinking about that also. LP seemed to take an about face tonight from the BH who came in last weekend to save the day and bring "the little girl" home.

I would like to know what happened. Just curiosity

I have been thinking about that also. LP seemed to take an about face tonight from the BH who came in last weekend to save the day and bring "the little girl" home.

I would like to know what happened. Just curiosity

Looks like the meeting at the IHOP shackeled (sp?) him.

Looks like the meeting at the IHOP shackeled (sp?) him.

I missed the very first of Greta. Did you get any info on what that meeting was about. I just heard that the bondsmens were there getting papers ready. LP went by and saw Baez come in as he was leaving. That is all that I saw about the meeting at IHOP.

I missed the very first of Greta. Did you get any info on what that meeting was about. I just heard that the bondsmens were there getting papers ready. LP went by and saw Baez come in as he was leaving. That is all that I saw about the meeting at IHOP.

It was just a place to prepare but it he looked whipped leaving there and basically just blows off Micheal Walsh and Baez.

He and Rob Dick head to the jail and wait on the curb for the rest of them (baez, walsh and the Tampa bondsman) for 20 minutes.

Originally posted by absolut
They are not to question her or to interact with her, only to get her from the jail to her house and guard the family. Padilla is not to question her.
I guess you are right. This does throw a wrench into what their plans were for her release. I can see where people could consider this being "false pretenses".

I honestly think Baez set this whole thing up so that the family can get their stories straight for later when it comes right down to it. They have been unable to do this while Casey has been under the watchful eye and ear of LE. We are going to see the blatent lies and discrepancies seem to melt away after this home "visit" because they will have the perfect opportunity to get on the same page now. Nice move, Baez.

How is Casey going to help in the search when she can't leave home? I thot Cindy said she need to be out so she could be "actively searching"

"She's close." In her own words, it doesn't appear she would have to look very far. Who knows? Maybe she can see Caylee from her window.

forgive me if this has been covered, but does anybody know if she is allowed to have visitors, not that any would come, but ...........

forgive me if this has been covered, but does naybody know if she is allowed to have visitors, not that any would come, but ...........

I would say that she can have visitors, or Cindy and George can have visitors....she just can't leave the home or property

I guess you are right. This does throw a wrench into what their plans were for her release. I can see where people could consider this being "false pretenses".

I honestly think Baez set this whole thing up so that the family can get their stories straight for later when it comes right down to it. They have been unable to do this while Casey has been under the watchful eye and ear of LE. We are going to see the blatent lies and discrepancies seem to melt away after this home "visit" because they will have the perfect opportunity to get on the same page now. Nice move, Baez.

I wonder if Padilla knew all along that he would not be allowed to question Casey, but came up with that angle to make himself and his actions more palpable to the outraged public and the Media. He has supposedly been in this game for 30 years, surely he would know her defense Attorney would have NEVER allowed such tomfoolery. I don't think Padilla was played, I think we were.

forgive me if this has been covered, but does anybody know if she is allowed to have visitors, not that any would come, but ...........

There are a bunch of rules, like apparently 5 minute phone calls. I never seen a whole list though. If she can do a job from home that is allowed as well. (Casey job, hahahaha)

It was just a place to prepare but it he looked whipped leaving there and basically just blows off Micheal Walsh and Baez.

He and Rob Dick head to the jail and wait on the curb for the rest of them (baez, walsh and the Tampa bondsman) for 20 minutes.

Thanks. Interesting. The Tampa bondsman remained with the Baez and Walsh. Maybe someone will talk about what the final deal was. The cowboys seemed very cosy with Baez early on... now cool. I would like to know if LP was duped. lol

I fully believe this is the purpose of her being released on bail, too. In fact, I posted on Tony's thread the other night asking him to please reconsider posting the bond since the above is likely to be the outcome and in no way helps their stated purpose in doing this -- helping find Caylee. My post was removed quickly, though...guess that wasn't a kosher question to ask...LOL

But yes, they need to brainstorm her defense, make sure they're all on the same page about every incriminating date, fact, phone call, action, etc., and this is the perfect opportunity to do so. That is what has rubbed me the wrong way in her making bail. Baez, BHs, all of them saying they'll be more likely to get info from Casey. Well they might, but it will be info to help her own hide, not to find Caylee. Grrrrr. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151