1470 users online (290 members and 1180 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    DOB corrected to 9/3/1981
    thank you Miss Christine, so she would have just turned 17.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Hornet View Post
    I've been lurking awhile.. Is anyone else who's followed this case so closely like I have feeling the same wave? I feel so happy that this girl FINALLY has an identity, but heartbroken at the same time?

thats EXACTLY how I feel, what a strange feeling to have huh, I was Overjoyed to find out about an ID, but a second later it clicked, about her family and the sadness they must feel its just unexplainable....

Quote Originally Posted by phenolred View Post
    thank you Miss Christine, so she would have just turned 17.
    Yes. 17.

thats EXACTLY how I feel, what a strange feeling to have huh, I was Overjoyed to find out about an ID, but a second later it clicked, about her family and the sadness they must feel its just unexplainable....
    It is.. I can't even BEGIN to fathom what those poor folks are going through. It has to feel like the most unimaginable pain finding out this way, through glimmers of hope that she was still alive, that she died.. and in the way she did.

Gilbert, AZ.. This hits even closer to home for me than originally imagined. I attended Mesquite Jr. High School, then later Highland High.

If she was living in Gilbert when she disappeared, she would have attended either Highland or Gilbert. I graduated (not from there, but still) in 1997. If she was 17 when she passed, she very likely could have been in the same school as I was in.

All I can really think to say now is this... Tawnee, we all love you.. Even though we never knew you.

Some other information as related to me: The family has seen all of FMW's photos and looked at the contents of the car. They actually think that some of the luggage seen in the back seat may be Tawni's.

I think that LE will have some new avenues to explore if indeed MJD has been id'd...

email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

My son is fifteen. It's been too easy this morning to put myself in her family's place, and I'm sickened. At the same time, all I ever wanted was for her to get to go home, so I'm also relieved. Relieved in a very sad way.

Quote Originally Posted by nicknjessesmom View Post
    My son is fifteen. It's been too easy this morning to put myself in her family's place, and I'm sickened. At the same time, all I ever wanted was for her to get to go home, so I'm also relieved. Relieved in a very sad way.
    I have a six year old, and let me assure you, the second she gets home from camp, I'm giving her the world's biggest hug.

It's stories like these that make us have an even further appreciation for our own.

Quote Originally Posted by nicknjessesmom View Post
    Relieved in a very sad way.
    It's overwhelming, the emotions. Want to jump for joy if we finally know her name and can really light the way home as we have tried so long to do......devestated the family had to find out this way, that this happened at all. I am on a roller coaster right now.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    It's overwhelming, the emotions. Want to jump for joy if we finally know her name and can really light the way home as we have tried so long to do......devestated the family had to find out this way, that this happened at all. I am on a roller coaster right now.
    I agree Christine, also Nicknjessesmom. I've been typing and retyping trying to figure out what to say but I really can't come up with anything that explains it.

9-3-81? This whole time I've been imagining her as being the same age as me and then correcting it to make her a few years younger. Now it turns out we may have been exactly the same age...

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Some other information as related to me: The family has seen all of FMW's photos and looked at the contents of the car. They actually think that some of the luggage seen in the back seat may be Tawni's.

I think that LE will have some new avenues to explore if indeed MJD has been id'd...

LOL you must be sending vibes through space I was JUST getting ready to post the question asking if the family had see the pics of the inside car .....

I was gonnna ask if they thought the pink bag was hers

I think they were trying to abduct Tawni

As we inch closer to identification, another question pops up.. Can the family do anything now in order to get answers from Fernandez and DeJong? Is there some way these people can give answers as to exactly what the hell happened?

OMG! I cannot believe this. Wow! This is amazing. I really hope that this brings closure and peace to this family. If this is true, which is sounds like it is. I am just so happy for MJD that she has a name, Tawni.

OMG I am in shock! That's all I have to say right now until we get confirmtion. Please, please give MJD her name. I feel so bad for her family though!

GREAT WORK GANG!!!

:Banane11: :Banane11: :Banane11: :Banane11: :Banane11: :Banane11:

OMG! OMG! What wonderful, horrible, shocking, fantastic news! Way to go Christine and Believe! Great work to everyone who worked so hard on this case. Lots of prayers and hugs to Tawni's family! I'm so very sorry for your loss! Do we know when this will be verified for sure? I can't believe that this was finally solved, almost on a fluke. If she is identified, can the POS's be prosecuted now for something? Oh, I hope so!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast