902 users online (108 members and 794 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    What I find so Ironic is that Tawni's family was right in Believe's backyard!!!!

and her mother is in Christines backyard

Quote Originally Posted by phenolred View Post
    What I find so Ironic is that Tawni's family was right in Believe's backyard!!!!

and her mother is in Christines backyard
    We said the same thing, a bit freaky deaky.

Wow, speechless, emotional, don't know what to say or how to say it, but I don't want to leave here, you know what I mean? Kinda like holding hands without saying a word? I just need the contact. (Geez, I sound lame).

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    We said the same thing, a bit freaky deaky.
    I just moved to South GA from Phoenix, AZ when I first found this case.

I am sooo glad believe and christine were so close!! Eek!

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    Wow, speechless, emotional, don't know what to say or how to say it, but I don't want to leave here, you know what I mean? Kinda like holding hands without saying a word? I just need the contact. (Geez, I sound lame).

You crack me up!

Not lame at all...this is what WS is all about. I feel exactly as you do. Thank you for being here for us, all of you, today is a hard day.....we wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    You don't sound lame at all.

I think we're all gathered here with the proverbial lit lighter in the air, waiting for the words we've all been hoping to get: a name for Maricopa Jane Doe.

Or perhaps a maybe that lighter is candle to say that although her candle burned out long ago, her spirit never did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Hornet View Post

I think we're all gathered here with the proverbial lit lighter in the air, waiting for the words we've all been hoping to get: a name for Maricopa Jane Doe.

Or perhaps a maybe that lighter is candle to say that although her candle burned out long ago, her spirit never did.
    That was really beautiful.

Beautiful. Me too. Someone needs to contact Teresa and Fairy. Wonder if their pm's send an email. Also Shaine. Who was in contact with Shaine, someone needs to email him too.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

You crack me up!

Not lame at all...this is what WS is all about. I feel exactly as you do. Thank you for being here for us, all of you, today is a hard day.....we wait.
    Thank you, Christine.

I know that song! Thank you, GH!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Beautiful. Me too. Someone needs to contact Teresa and Fairy. Wonder if their pm's send an email. Also Shaine. Who was in contact with Shaine, someone needs to email him too.
    Darn it, I just want to but a banner across the nation with her name in HUGE BOLD GLITERRY letters for everyone to see.. I knew there was hope!

I am so glad to hear she has a family who loves and misses her very much. I can't even fathom what it's like to find out this way, but I hope they're happier knowing than questioning it everyday..

I think it was believe who was in contact with Shaine? I don't remember. But you're right, he should be notified too.

I spoke to Fairy via tele last night.

ETA or was that pheno?? Or both?? Omg, I don't recall....last night is a blur.

I was feeling so guilty today. I was supposed to be at work but I'm here in FL and because of this stupid storm, my neighborhood is flooded and I can't leave. I hate not being able to get to work, but now I'm glad that I couldn't or I wouldn't have been able to be here with you all. Waiting..... and waiting......

I spoke to Fairy via tele last night.

ETA or was that pheno?? Or both?? Omg, I don't recall....last night is a blur.
    Good, thanks Christine!

I'm sooo soo happy Tawni is getting her name back!.. But..but I don't waaaannnna leaaave you guuuyyysssss.

Waiting.. waiting...

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast