She has been released

6angels

Reaction score
Just reported she is now out of jail.( reported on court TV)

According to Orlando Salinas, she is already home.

Now according to Orlando, she is on her way home.

wow!! how Crazy is that. She got out with out many knowing!

Fox just showed her walking out the door
it was a shoving match
sissyfight.gif

looks like she was wearing her number shirt from court. Couldn't see her face, just the back of her head, she was under a black umbrella. At one point they mobbed her (after red ropes), and there was some pushing before she was herded into black SUV.

Cj - Either I misheard or Orly misspoke. I edited my post above.

definitely a crazy mob scene.. was I seeing things or did JB shove/kick someone?

It looked like she tried to hide her face or either was trying to whisper (or blow ;)) in Jose's ear.

She appeared to be wearing the same outfit she was wearning when arrested. She also had her head down, but there was a brief moment where a camera caught her face and she was biting her bottom lip in what looked to me like stubborn determination to get to the car. (Gotta love DVR so I could rewind and watch in slow-motion!

The question is... will Cindy continue to enable and coddle, as has clearly been done all of Casey's life? Or will the feelings associated with all of this bring forward a different attitude - one that will effectively enable Cindy to get the information out of Casey?

This truly makes me think there is not enough information to determine that Caylee has been murdered let alone by Casey's hand.
I just can't see them letting this whole bonding drama play out if they had the ability to hold her withhout bond by way of murder charges.

That footage shown of Casey's departure from jail, under the umbrella of suspicion, on Fox wasn't live though, was it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back