1139 users online (231 members and 908 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

Continue here

"The most important thing is that Casey is home and her parents are very grateful," family spokesman Larry Garrison said by phone Thursday. "Now we are asking the public to please help us find Caylee. Now more than ever, we are convinced that she was kidnapped."

Didn't take long did it? We were told that Casey was the one who would help find her -- now the public is being asked.

People would be happy to help find her if Casey would give us ONE CREDIBLE lead.

Wow... never would have guessed this.

#627 Today, 10:36 AM
    impatientredhead
    Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Katie526
    I agree that media should be there, but they were a little bit crazy to the point that someone in that crowd could have been hurt. They just seemed like vultures if you look back at it. Baez had to get physical and yell. That would scare me.

Playing with the media is a double edge sword. You can't whip up a media frenzy, use it your benefit to raise your celebrity level to a point that someone will bond you out to have a piece of that frenzy, use it to spread misinformation and add to your future defense theories, and then whine about it when you don't want to be in the middle of it. I don't feel bad for them at all and didn't think that exit was that big of a deal at all. Of course the police could have let them use the exit in the back behind the gates and didn't, I am sure that wasn't intentional

Quote Originally Posted by swa View Post
    "The most important thing is that Casey is home and her parents are very grateful," family spokesman Larry Garrison said by phone Thursday. "Now we are asking the public to please help us find Caylee. Now more than ever, we are convinced that she was kidnapped."

Didn't take long did it? We were told that Casey was the one who would help find her -- now the public is being asked.

I thought they knew where she was and the authorties were watching them. I really wish they would pick a story and stick to it for five minutes.

Can anyone explain why Casey is only aloud on the phone for 5 minutes at a time?

Talking

Baez said he was disgusted by the crowd's actions.

"No one has the right to go pushing against me or her just to get a sound bite," Baez said. "To be quite honest with you, I was really disgusted by the whole thing."

"No one has a right to NOT report their child missing for 31 days and then tell lie after lie about it". To be quite honest with you, I was really disgusted by the whole thing."

ROBOTDOG

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    Nail the friends one by one, blaming them for her downworld spiral into the world of clubbing and drugs and addiction. Then they will nail JG, who I say is the key to cracking this case and will talk when given immunity for helping her move Caylee from the parents.
    Sounds right, Blink. Sounds about right. However, LE has already stated they will not be giving immunity to anyone in this case. I think they will come up with enough to go around it and prosecute everyone involved in any way, shape, or form including her parent/parents. Yuri is not happy. Yuri wants to nail 'em all to the wall and will work hard to get it done. >wink<

*Carried over from the other thread.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Ummmm...is WS hiring? I ask because I will need a new job after I'm FIRED for staying on this board al day!!!!

I'm sickened by this whole mess.

Thanks for the new thread moderator.

This reminds me a lot of Scott Peterson. It will be total chaos, and Casey was better off in jail.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    ok - the "BIG" news is over. We've got yet another band coming in from this hanging on storm - so I'm gonna go take a nap. I'll bbl!!!!

Ya'll behave.

Arwen is offline Caylee is worth about 1,000,000 Casey Anthonys.
    Quote Originally Posted by swa View Post

[sarcasm] But, they told us the whole time that Casey had given them the information they needed if only certain people would only act on it... [/sarcasm]
    Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence.
    -- Henri Frederic Amiel

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    -- Aldous Huxley

All opinions expressed are that... merely my opinions, thoughts, musings as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    #627 Today, 10:36 AM
    impatientredhead
    Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Katie526
    I agree that media should be there, but they were a little bit crazy to the point that someone in that crowd could have been hurt. They just seemed like vultures if you look back at it. Baez had to get physical and yell. That would scare me.

Playing with the media is a double edge sword. You can't whip up a media frenzy, use it your benefit to raise your celebrity level to a point that someone will bond you out to have a piece of that frenzy, use it to spread misinformation and add to your future defense theories, and then whine about it when you don't want to be in the middle of it. I don't feel bad for them at all and didn't think that exit was that big of a deal at all. Of course the police could have let them use the exit in the back behind the gates and didn't, I am sure that wasn't intentional

How in the hell can they be convinced she has been kidnapped when everything Casey has said has been proved to be a lie.

I am about to walk away from this case. I'm tired of having my intelligence questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by moxiecrimefighter View Post
    Ummmm...is WS hiring? I ask because I will need a new job after I'm FIRED for staying on this board al day!!!!
    Me too Moxie.. sheesh.. open WS.. read... minimize... glance at my work... minimize... maximize WS... repeat
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

not sure if this was posted http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3248279.story

Its a video of some guy wearing a Caylee shirt asking the reporters to go across the street. And then Cindy yelling at someone not to get into Casey's face and she has the hose!

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast